Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Day Break

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Day Break Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So this is the show that's taking Lost's place during the 13 week break and personally I think it got off to a really good start. It's clearly similar to Groundhog Day though there's some major differences, one obviously being that it's not a comedy.

[SPOILERS]
The biggest thing at the moment is that while everything about the day resets, he doesn't and I don't just mean his mind (like Groundhog Day) but also any injuries he has are carried over to 6:18 AM. This could cause some big problems for him and already has since he got shot. Unfortunately for Hopper stuff like clothes or wound dressings don't stick around. This sort of points towards it being some sort of conspiracy rather than sci-fi but I'm not convinced.
[/SPOILERS]

I'd recommend watching it to anyone, especially if you feel you're going to miss Lost over the next 13 weeks.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been watching the show, yet I didn't know there was a thread devoted to it. It's definitely a unique concept for a TV series. I love how little bits and pieces get unraveled each episode about the overall plot. I'm still pretty confused over what exactly is happening, and the fact that the day keeps repeating for him is even a bigger mystery.

I had to work this past Wedesnday so I didn't get to watch this past episode (December 13). Can someone give me a recap?

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: