Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What games are you playing right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing suikoden II. it's boring me surprisingly~ :shock:
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well hoiw many times have you played it ?? no matter how good a game is, if you play it too much you will get bored...
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently going through Suikoden III, but I'm midway through a game of Silent Hill 4 and I've been playing Star Wars: Battlefronts a lot as well. I've been playing a good bit of WWE Day of Reckoning recently also.

I was a bit bored during the chapter 1 of the original three characters, but when I got to go Thomas again, my interest picked up greatly and has stuck since.. which is strange.

GD

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have around four games I'm sorta currently playing... I curse myself for getting near the end and then quitting.

But the most current game is Star Ocean: The Second Story.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now I'm playing Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic on my brothers X-Box. I'm having a really fun time with it. When I asked my brother how long he's had it, he told me for about a year. I was shocked to find out that such an awesome game had been sitting in my house for a year and I hadn't even seen it yet! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to playing it right now.

There's just something about killing Wookies with a lightsaber and torching Sith with a psychotic protical droids flame thrower that just feels...satisfying.

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found my Sonic the Hedgehog 3 game along with the Sonic and Knuckles expantion game for my Sega Genesis, so I've got another game to occupy myself for a few weeks. :mrgreen:

Sonic games are fun!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amen to that Punchdoll. The sonic games are the bomb! You wouldn't happen to have played Sonic Heroes, have you? It's pretty fun, for the Sonic fan i suppose.

As for me, i've been banned from video games by my parents until the holidays. But when they are not around, i do sneak in an play SIII, or LOK: Defiance on PS2. And i even play King of Fighters 2003 and Diablo II: LOD on computer.

[sigh], i envy you people with your freedom.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Amen to that Punchdoll. The sonic games are the bomb! You wouldn't happen to have played Sonic Heroes, have you? It's pretty fun, for the Sonic fan i suppose.

As for me, i've been banned from video games by my parents until the holidays. But when they are not around, i do sneak in an play SIII, or LOK: Defiance on PS2. And i even play King of Fighters 2003 and Diablo II: LOD on computer.

[sigh], i envy you people with your freedom.

First off, I feel for ya on the banning of game privelages... Happened to me alot during Jr. high and high school times... Still graduated doing a half-assed job though :) .

Secondly, I've played and beaten every sonic game except forthe newest ones and I think that includes Sonic heroes, sadly enough. Heard it was pretty good.

Also, I happen to be a big Legacy of Kain fan, how is Defiance? I heard it was the last of the LOK games to be made... Is it as good as they say?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Defiance is a bit similar to Dynasty Warriors. That is, you can pull of comboes, on land and in the air. You are given the telekinesis powers al la Soul Reaver 2. Gameplay-wise, it is pretty much like Soul Reaver 2, but you get Kain and Raziel.

One thing which i find disappointing is that Kain's and Raziel's moves and techniquese are just the same. There is nothing to say that one is different, or better than the other. The only thing is style. For example, Kain's strafing involves him turning into mist and strafing to one side, while Raziel just rolls to one side. Their stances are different and the way they absorb the life of the fallen enemy is different (i.e. Raziel takes soul as he always does in Soul Reaver, through his mouth, while Kain sucks the blood out as he always does in Blood Omen 2). But that's about the differences there.

But i would recommend you rent it, since i would assume that it would be as short as the other Legacy of Kain titles, even if it's double the LOK in one DVD. A must have for LOK fans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also liked all the Legacy of Kain Series cause the graphics rule and they are just so mad when you have played them all and you learn more of its unique storyline.
At the current moment I am Playing:
Ps1: Final Fantasy Tactics/Tales of Destiny (Yeah I Know, goin old skool)
Ps2: Silent Hill 3/Disgaea
XBOX: Shellshock Nam 67/Full Spectrum Warrior

Yes I play a lot of games at the same time, which I suppose can get annoying cause you get sidetracked with one game and sometimes forget about the other ones. But at least by playing multiple games I don't lose interest because If i get slightly bored I will move on to the next one and come back later.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As mentioned before, I'm playing FF IX again. It turned out to be very good again because the last time I played this game was like 2 years ago or so. So I pretty much forgot about the detail of the event that happened. And I got quite lucky on the Chocobo Hot and Cold game. I like that game very much, hahaha. It makes me happy. And I'm planning to use Quina more to really make it a useful character. Frog catching, here I come.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yes I play a lot of games at the same time, which I suppose can get annoying cause you get sidetracked with one game and sometimes forget about the other ones. But at least by playing multiple games I don't lose interest because If i get slightly bored I will move on to the next one and come back later.

Hmmm, that usually doesn't work for me. I'm as stubborn as a muel and will stick with either one or two different games until I've beaten them before I move on to the next game... No matter how bad a game they are either. (see most hated game posts).
Well, that and my attention span is too short to play any more than two at a time due to forgetfulness and being easily entertained.

Also, I have to agree with Bugg on the FFIX entertainment, it was a breath of freash air after FFIII's dissapointments. That and it is just plain fun!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg wrote:
And I'm planning to use Quina more to really make it a useful character. Frog catching, here I come.

Soooooo......what' u're saying is that Quina is not a useful character, or you used him/her previously? When i played FFIX, Quina was a very versatile character, being the Blue Mage and all.

White Wind was a useful healing spell when needed. Mighty Guard was alright.

And i always make sure that his Frog-magic-spell was at max. It is one of the most efficient ways to pull off 9999 damage with little MP. The others are Zidane's Thievery and Freya's Dragon's Crest (My personal favorite, since you only need to get the Level 5 Death spell to take care of the Great Dragons, which give tons of EXP).

So Quina wasn't, and isn't, a useless character.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quina was also cool because he/she could literally "spork" enemies witch I found to be a very entertaining thought.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm still playing *when i have the time* diablo II and star ocean 2; i may be trying out bloodrayne 2, mgs 3 or some other new addition, depending on what i get *and if it's a blue backed disk...my ps 2 won't play those now :evil: .*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 13 of 26

Jump to: