Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Whats the Best Party that deals the most damage

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaztro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Whats the Best Party that deals the most damage Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to keep a look out on the most powerful group of 4
Matheau

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero + Snowe is supposed to be the best combo attack, but I haven't tried all the combos so I can't say for sure.

Ted is the best mage.

The fourth is debatable.

Really it depends on how you play, and even so the equipment and runes are going to play a bigger part in most cases than "who is best." The only real exception to that is Ted because he has the best rune in the game permenanately attached to him, so even if someone had a higher Magic skill than him, he still has them beat by virtue of his rune.
Kaztro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im actually looking for a party i can usr during the game snowe and ted are towards the end, which people in genreal can i se, they dont have to be combo attacks

*please use punctuation and pay closer attention to grammar in your posts from now on.*
Clops

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any of the characters with over 200 strength should be able to do over 1000 damage with a normal hit. Hero, Snow, Gau, Dario, etc. Gau and Dario also have a great team up. I wanted the Adnois attack to do a ton, but couldn't get it to do above 800. (Hervey, Sigurd, Helmut) Any of the top mages should do a ton with their affinity. Ted with his soul eater only. Jeane with lightning. Warlock with earth. Maxine with wind? Actually I don't think wind can do so much. And Konrad with fire. Just make sure to get all their 2nd runes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hear Bartholemew is one of, if not THE, strongest melee-fighters in the game. He does have a super high strength stat. And you get him pretty early, too.
Kaztro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: 2nd runes? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how do i get 2nd runes? i just left the messed up city of LLUVIA
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Second runes? Do you mean multiple rune slots on the characters? If so, they are opened up through levelling the characters. While some characters may have three slots, some may never have more than two.

If you mean higher level runes (Mother Earth as opposed to Earth) some of them are attached to characters you recruit (Warlock has a Mother Earth rune equipped, but you get him late in the game) while others you may have to find through treasure hunting, though you need to find Rene and the appropriate treasure map, so it's not exactly the easiest thing to do.

Before I got Ted, some characters I used in my party quite a bit were Keneth, Lino en Kuldes and Mitsuba. I'm probably forgetting quite a few characters which were also good fighters.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From my experience, this seems to deal the most damage:

Konami (Hero IV)
Snowe
Chiepoo
Gau

All of them are at Level 99. I prefer giving each of them the Ogre Set, 3 Power Rings, a Double-strike Rune and a Warrior Rune. Chiepoo's got 3 rune slots, so his setup's a bit different. I gave him the Goblin Set, 3 Power Rings, a Double-strike Rune, a Warrior Rune and a Fury Rune.

I haven't tested this setup in the final battle with the Giant Tree, but I've defeated the Ancient Crab in the Deserted Island several times in one to two turns with them. Konami and Snowe can probably do as much as 7000 damage (probably 8000... I forget) with their True Friendship Attack, while Chiepoo and Gau do around 2200-2300 with their normal attack. It goes down in one turn if Chiepoo manages to make a critical hit, which isn't a hard feat since he's got above average skill and extremely high luck.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Supposedly the stronger party can be HeroIV, Snowe Ted and Kika, but through training and equipping you can make many characters powerful for the fourth slot, Ted is there for the Soul Eater more than anything I prefer Jeane despite what people say about Maxine and Warlock being better than her.

There is no clear cut stronger party but HeroIV and Snowe are a damn combo because of their Unite more than anything.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My team (i thought it was the best, but i choose favorites and make them godly if i have to) but...Sigurd, Hero, Hervey, and Helmut (and i just LOVE the adonis attack!) With the right runes, they can be a force to be reckon with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: