Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Everyday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SierrasKnight

463 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Everyday Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I seem to be losing connection with the forum page. It happens each day ive been here. I was wondering if any type matinence was done or its just my stupid connection?
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just your connection. I'll assume your using dial-up?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It depends on what you mean by "connection." Do you mean your internet connection, or do you mean that the page doesn't load successfully?
SierrasKnight

463 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have Wireless internet connection. I mean the page doesnt load correctly, but the explination given is listed below. Im assuming its just my connection, sorry for the bother but i was getting the page too frequently and i had to ask, also i just got it again just a few seconds ago, this is what i see....

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet. ( not likely, it didnt kick off. )
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1137766 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could be a DNS error (which I always thought stood for "Dammit! No Service!" error but Blasphemy corrected me and informed me it actually stood for "Domain Name Service" error) as I have similar problems, particularly when using Firefox.

Ironically, I got it when trying to post this messsage, and this is what I got:

Firefox can't find the server at www.suikox.com.
  • Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Unfortunately, I am currently unfamiliar with the procedure to resolve DNS errors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: