Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

the end of saddam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, I totally forgot how he looked when he emerged from that hole. Thanks for reminding me

:(ness
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually met the guy that found Saddam in his hole.
He is a Sgt. (he may have been promoted, I am not sure) that lived in my town in Illinois.
After finding him, he was able to come home from Iraq, right around Veteran's Day (I think), and there was a parade and he was the "Master of Ceremony," or whatever you call the main person in a parade.

It was cool to know that the guy that finally caught hold of that tyrannt was someone that lived within a half an hour of me!

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say the world has grown usally when a crook like Saddam is taken out of power they'd lose thier head the same day. Now were being the good guys and giving him a "trial."

Saddam is right when he says the trail is biased and un fair... but how many people care enough to protest? Him and his lawers? He desrves a mock trail if any... heck I kind of think the trail is only thier to give the new goverment someone to pratice thier justice system on.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It still wouldn't be conforting to know the first court case of this regime was rigged. Not a good example to start with.

Though still I dont think it was rigged, I'm just saying.

Bub, that's amazing. He would be one of the few people worthy of being called a national hero today.

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My former history teacher was a kurd and when she heard the news saddam was going to be hanged she was doing backflips. I personaly doubt though the excution will be in public I think they might murder him before hand.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they won't kill him before his execution, i just don't see that happening. plus if they did they'll just makes things a whole lot worse than what it may be after his execution.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It can happen because people want revenge and it might not be the government it might be the insurgency that kills him but killing him won't bring peace to Iraq.
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah it would just make it whole lot worse if they did kill it would make it hell on earth there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zincbrain wrote:
It can happen because people want revenge and it might not be the government it might be the insurgency that kills him but killing him won't bring peace to Iraq.

people may want revenge but you know it'll be pretty dam hard to get to him cause you know he'll prolly be in tight security before the execution. prolly going to be tighter than it usually is.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just heard on the news Saddam is likely going to be executed within the next few hours. If there's a heroic suicide bomber that's going to try to save him by blowing up the building he's in, now's the time.

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
I just heard on the news Saddam is likely going to be executed within the next few hours. If there's a heroic suicide bomber that's going to try to save him by blowing up the building he's in, now's the time.

They aren't blowing themselves up for Saddam. They are blowing themselves up for extreme religious views. Since Saddam and those extremist aren't on good terms I doubt anyone would do anything to save him.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, all talk of whether he'll be hanged and where and when is a moot point now. He's now had his date with the hangman's noose. His half-brother following him moments later. Whether the trial was biased or fair, against or for his execution, this really was the only real end to Saddam. Keeping him alive because European and Christian sensibilities are against the death penalty doesn't factor in the fact that it was an Iraqi government and court that convicted and condemned him. He got more than he gave those who died under his regime.

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it,s all over they hang him around 10:00pm and theres talk of a video tape of it going to showing on iran tv of it to prove thats he is dead now we will se how his people react to him being dead now ?
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The moment a copy of the video footage of the hanging has been handed to the news studios in the region it'll be up on YouTube soon after.

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zincbrain wrote:
My former history teacher was a kurd and when she heard the news saddam was going to be hanged she was doing backflips. I personaly doubt though the excution will be in public I think they might murder him before hand.

Obvious, since Sadam used nerve (or sarin?) gas against kurds during his personal genocide against Kurds.
Sadam is a bad guy, he probably deserves death, but a fake trial and executing him may not help at all to implant democracy in Irak -wasnt it the purpose of the war? Because now you have bombings and kidnapps trough all the Irak country... Which is curious, because Sadam had the fanatics under control-
Face it: 1)Bush junior promised Sadams's head to Bush Senior.
2)This is all about the oil
3)Sadam was a dictator who deserves death but he had controlled
the religion fanatics. Aint that the definition of irony dude?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: