Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

So...What's Your Least Favorite Internet Site to Browse?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oboro Tennosuke

Earhbound Spirits

453 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...Gamefaqs is the kind of site "so lame you end up love it"...at least for me. Or laugh at the idiotic users prowling about....but I guess I can understand where you come from...

Anyway, my pick would be bash.org. I return there regularly, only to be amazed and sometimes disgusted by the complete "retardedness" displayed by certain people....sometimes it's hilarious, but generally it's just....dumb.

Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gamefaqs Message boards are hideous. When Bully was a new game, I tried rummaging through their trashy threads for help. One topic title stands out in my mind.

"Why can't I kiss little girls"

It's easily the funniest title I've ever seen in a thread ever. But I shed tears knowing that these people are the ones that will be doing all the reproducing.

Gamefaqs message boards are the winner in my book.

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it would have to be the World War II Off-Topic forums. There's a lot of junk there and you have to do a lot of sifting to find anything good but if I'm out of stuff to do I always seem to find myself there. There's also a great deal of trolls that roam the boards and a lot of stuff on politics that both make the experience less then pleasant.
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I suppose Gamefaqs is rather infamous in general at Suikox hehe. I'm in agreeance, I only go to gamefaqs when I actually need game facts. It does have great information with walk-throughs, game data, and cheats/codes if you wish for that. But the message boards....um...how do I put them....in one word....ghetto. So I see why everyone mentioned that website. ;)

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

URU forums (and i mean all of them) it was ok untill i kept getting email asking for help, just about evey day, like i just got an other email from its members as i type this, even thought my account is gone :cry: i hate it :cry:

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: