Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fame
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VX you are a genius. You have added 4 letters and variable number of digits to peoples profiles and it ended up in 5 pages of disussuion(and rising!) about fame in general, sarcasm, divine retribution, innocence of young boys, autographs, governmental conspiracies, abilities to read with understanding and many more things that are worth mentioning.

However you made one mistake. You have it added with some logic in it. Imagine what would happen if you have added those four letters and numbers which would be changing independantly of members actions - utter chaos and massacre and probably 50 pages of discussion at least.

Hell won't be enough for you. :twisted:

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

X_x

My brain is hurting now...so, let's get back on topic shall we and as I said earlier, if we let it be, Vector will (hopefully) be more willing to turn it into something cool. So fun as this discussion is, let's move it else where.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KKG wrote:
Imagine what would happen if you have added those four letters and numbers which would be changing independantly of members actions - utter chaos and massacre

good idea you have there.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Careful, comments like that are how -chan day came about.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, VX is already rocking 100 Fame. That's pretty impressive!

I think most everyone is more famous than me. I'm too much of a private board recluse to garner much interest from the general public.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You just said that so that people are curious about your Fame and clicked your Profile, didn't you, Parallax? I'll bite and laugh at your 5 Fame. =P j/k

I'm quite sure that problematic member would also get high Fame since their profile would most likely be checked by admins and moderators often. So here's a tip, get yourself into trouble and you'll be famous. For the wrong reason, but famous none the less. Just like Michael Jackson lately.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or maybe you should become famous some other way. Then you can sustain your fame through trouble making.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
So here's a tip, get yourself into trouble and you'll be famous.
I can't agree with that...because I've been good as of late and my fame doesn't even make sense...I wonder..

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its that confounded signature of yours.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd imagine mine would be much higher, seeing how quickly I'm growing; I thought people would be keeping a close eye on me (maybe they have, my fame really isnt that bad). I check it after every posting session.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like my signature. <3 Although I'll probally be changing it soon..the heart is slowly making me feel kind of ehhh..

I agree Yvl.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmega wrote:
You just said that so that people are curious about your Fame and clicked your Profile, didn't you, Parallax?

Oh my, no. I can't possibly claim to be that clever. You've easily outsmarted me by coming up with an idea, the possible consequence of a suspicious post of mine, and attributed it to me. I honestly can't take credit here.

Also, even if that was my intention, there's no way I can top Masaya's fame-builder signature. As a reprisal for that, I avoided clicking on his profile when I posted in the Who's Online? thread, which I normally do if I'm even the least bit uncertain about any member.

I wouldn't want to spread falsehoods, after all.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Also, even if that was my intention, there's no way I can top Masaya's fame-builder signature. As a reprisal for that, I avoided clicking on his profile when I posted in the Who's Online? thread, which I normally do if I'm even the least bit uncertain about any member.

Ooh come on Parallax, You know your curious about me ;) come..click dearest. I'm no longer the only Fame-lunatic *points at Ninjar's new fancypants banner*

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm slightly baffled as to how high my fame is.
I am probably guessing it is high due to my n00bness, and people are all like, "Who the hell is Bub?" and, "What a stupid name...Bub...I'ma gonna click at his name until he goes away."

Something like that.

Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bub wrote:
I'm slightly baffled as to how high my fame is.
I am probably guessing it is high due to my n00bness, and people are all like, "Who the hell is Bub?" and, "What a stupid name...Bub...I'ma gonna click at his name until he goes away."

Something like that.

So really, the more fame you have, the more of a n00b you are. *wink wink* I sure hope people will stop raising my fame! *hint hint*

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: