Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Happy Halloween?!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Happy Halloween?! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, I was suprised to see no one else had beaten me to making a thread about Halloween?

Soo.. whats everyone doing for halloween? Is anyone dressing up? Too old to? Visiting family? Goat Sacrafice? Hm...?

Unfortunatly I already celebrated my halloween on saturday, and you'll probally be seeing some of those pics once Schala posts them.. I'm not entirally sure what I was exactly..but I thought I looked kind of a trashy..

Tonight I'm going to be eating Icecream and watching scary movies with my love...fallowed by walking back to my dorm 10-15 minutes across campus, and then doing my homework because I still have more makeup work that I can even imagine..good think I'm on here posting instead huh? :)

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to go to two different parties. All in all, it should be a good night.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks,happy halloween to you too, I'll be playing floor hockey tonight since it's tuesday night,i hope everybody else has fun tonight.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm handing out candy at the door. Heck yeah!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The usual, kicking kids in the teeth, stealing their candy, that sort of thing.

Nah, most likely I'll be in bed by 9 or 10 because I have to leave for work by around 6 tomorrow morning, so I gotta be up and getting stuff ready by a little after 4 AM. Shouldn't have any little monsters coming by, never had in years past, so I'm none too worried about it. If I happen to see a car driving up, I'll just turn off the TV and head upstairs until they're gone :)

~Uguu!~
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Halloween everyone!
I am going to be dressed as a cow, and will throw out clever (or not so clever) quips such as, "I am one mad cow...disease!" and "I am being udderly serious here!"
I am going to a local bar called The Upstairs Lounge, where they play industrial music and the like, probably with my friend (who is a member here, zachwie) Zach, if he decides to take one for the team and go out even though he has work early in the morning.
I am going to put money down that I will be the only cow. Everyone else dresses all goth-like, and there will be me, Mr. Cow :D

I really wish that Halloween would be on a weekend every year. They should change the date to be the fourth Saturday of every October, kind of like the way Thanksgiving is the fourth Thursday every November.

Whelp, everyone eats lots of candy and smash lots of pumpkins!

St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Halloween. I can't wait til this night is over. BAH HUMBUG. Now Christmas. That's where it's at.

Basically I'm going to sit on my arse while my mom hands out candy, and I'm going to get in an improvised costume that covers me entirely, and walk into my neighbour's house to freak her out.

Happy trick or treating, and stuff.
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blah, Halloween. Like every other night, except you have idiotic kids running up to your door expecting you to have the money to buy sweets to fill their fat faces with.

Yeah, you probably guessed I'm not too keen on the idea.

Those sweets are MINE! *keeps them for himself*

If I wanted sweets, I'd go down and buy them, even at that age.. And I certainly wouldn't go ahead and ruin the front of someone's house with eggs and toilet paper if they refuse to give sweets, because I don't particularly like to vandalise.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I LOVE Halloween! It's like, my favorite holiday! For serious. It's just so amazing.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Halloween is forbidden by law over here. Trying to open the door can lead to Lions entering your hut; It's very dangerous. And no mother would let her children run around the place with bags full of candy with those beasts roaming, smelling the precious, addictive, yet completely healthy scent of candy.

I live at the sixth floor of an apartment building, unless any of my sexy neighbours rings the bell and asks for some sugar, I'll eat all the candy by myself; Mwahaha.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Merry Halloween!

And for all those who are celebrating Samhain, Samhain mu barak.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll just be putting on my old Tatsuya Sudou paper bag and scaring the half-dozen children who actually come out this far into the boonies. But first, I should really be carving those pumkins... I'll try to pull off a passable True Fire rune on one of 'em and snap a photo or two.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Delsaber wrote:
I'll just be putting on my old Tatsuya Sudou paper bag

I approve 100000%.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be trying to finish up the first phase of a project for my Human-Computer Interaction course tomorrow. I have to go through and piece everything that I've been working on together and make it look all nice and presentable for the instructor. If I have the chance I'd like to catch what's left of AMC's Monsterfest. I didn't get a chance to watch a lot of it this year because of my workload and lack of time management.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been at school, and walking around town nearly all day(passing out candy to some of the littlens there). Happy Halloween!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: