Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anybody know this song?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Anybody know this song? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This song is just sooo awesome anybody know it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-bgdUZ6JEfE

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It comes from the Genso Suikoden Celtic Collection II. Basically it's like a remix of the Touching Theme from Suikoden 1.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah that's a pretty good song, and it starts off slow and have some very soft parts to it. Celtic collection II was the first gensosuikoden music collection I heard and it's still the best overall, every song is worth listening to on the entire cd. I still think Fortress by the Water on that cd is the best track ever, you can practically hear the water. Ending March and Eternal Empire are also very good as well.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:
I still think Fortress by the Water on that cd is the best track ever, you can practically hear the water.

It reminds me of Christmas and Yuletide :D (Actually, I get the same feeling from "Aveirtuneiro Antes Lance Mao" on the third Celtic disc, and "Let's Climb that Hill" from Orrizonte...which is the only version of the Muse theme that doesn't make me puke!)

jjrrs wrote:
Ending March and Eternal Empire are also very good as well.

I love the Ending March! All those singing voices... I wish they made it as a ringtone or something. (Actually, I wish there were more Suikoden ringtones, but oh well)

Forgotten Days is gorgeous, too.
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know you could buy the songs. Thanks for the info though.
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as FAITH said thanks for the info but what are the cds called and do you know were i can get them from

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

little fish wrote:
as FAITH said thanks for the info but what are the cds called and do you know were i can get them from
Well, the CDs discussed in the thread are called Gensosuikoden Celtic Collection, 2 and III.

I prefer to use Play-Asia whenever I feel like buying some music, since the pricing is ok, and so is the delivery times and the packing. And the stuff they sell is authentic.

And sorry if I sounded too much like a boring commercial, I didn't mean to. Really.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj wrote:
And sorry if I sounded too much like a boring commercial, I didn't mean to. Really.

no you dont and thanks i will have a look when i have time (i am spost to be doing work)

i get most of my music from itunes because i only get the song i want
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

definitely not a boring advert i was just interested that u could buy the music never knew that you could :mrgreen:
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you have i tunes i could send the songs i have (i you would like)

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i tunes? i struggle using a computer lol. is it for an ipod? if it is i dont have one. shame though would've been nice to hear some new stuff :mrgreen:
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so whats this 1 song called only?

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The song you were originally talking about? It's called Touching Theme.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: