Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Demographics
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which region do you live in?
North America
65%
 65%  [ 27 ]
Europe
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
South America
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Australia and New Zealand
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Southeast Asia
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
East Asia
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 41

kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Say, is there anyone from Washington DC?

Well, I'm not from DC itself, but I've lived less than a half hours drive from it all my life.

And I agree with Sai, winter bites.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sai Fujiwara wrote:
I'd love to live in Arizona where it's sunny and clear all the time.

I don't live in Arizona, but I know several people who do. I've been told that some places, like Tucson, get snow too. Then again, I don't this for myself.

The worst part of winter here is the little vehicles the university uses to clear the snow off the sidewalks. It does its job well if it''s powder. But it often melts the stuff and then smooths it out. Thus, with it being so cold outside, it freezes fairly quickly. The end result is that we could skate to class.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I live in the land of endless grey clouds, where everyone rejoices the in the dawn of a new clear bright day, free from the ever present, gloomy, grey, depressing, soggy clouds......

It's always raining or overcast in the UK, especially in the last year or so where we had an entire 5 days of summer and sunshine before it started raining again.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was born and raised in a suburb of Boston in the USA, still live there today. I am going to college in Albany, NY though (the capital of NY state, not New York City as some would think). I've never been out of the northwestern hemisphere in my life yet, though I've been all around America, the Caribbean, and Canada.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Connor MacLeod

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mooretown Vermont, US of A. It's a lively old town, only I'm being sarcastic so it's really not.

Population: 40.

Average IQ: 40.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Born and raised in Kuwait, not a boring place and absolutely not an exciting one either, and I am currently waiting until my college finishes to move out somewhere else.

The weather usually makes you melt when hot and often makes you freeze when cold (we're not really used to cold weather).

As for my favorite season... I don't know since we only have winter and summer in here and I don't prefer any one of them because they are the same for everyone in here (the only difference is the clothes we wear in these two seasons).

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia. A wonderful place, with a good bit of crimes and social problems . I mean it, it's one of the place where you can see a very poor man live alongside a very rich ignorant guy, a place where school brawl among HS student is pretty common, and the place where you can get almost every software, almost every anime and manga without any hardship (Almost every good manga is legally translated in my country, so I am happy).

It's pretty hot (about 30-35 celcius everyday). There's only two season, rain and summer. And when it's rainy weather, the rain are so big that almost every year flooding happen. But it's a wonderful place nonetheless. The peopla here usually are kind, and the food is good. We are very diverse, where a lot of blood (Arabic, Chinese, Natives, Negro) were mixed and the result is wonderful.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh oh...i just saw that the Middle East choice is not displayed. dammit! I did put it up...sorry about that Njord. What did you put in anyways?

Schala wrote:
only two season, rain and summer. And when it's rainy weather, the rain are so big that almost every year flooding happen. But it's a wonderful place nonetheless.

I know pretty much about the flooding. in 2002, i lived in Pulo Mas, in East Jakarta. There was a pretty major flood in a lot of the areas in Northern Jakarta. it was about hip deep at my house. We were stuck with no electricity for about a day or so. we got some of the locals to help my family get us and some of our stuff our of the house. I was a bit frustrated to see that the road about 100 meters from my house was dry, with not a hint of the flood reaching there! We stayed at a hotel for two weeks and came back when the level went down. Some things got broken, and there was dirt all over the floor. My Playstation did not work as well. But i was happy that it was working at all! But some of my PS CD's were ruined. As for the rest of my friends there, more of them lived in South Jakarta, and living off the fat of the land. The few that live in Jakarta Utara (North) has pumps to get the water out of their house. Blast! That was the second major flood that i was in.

But yeah, Jakarta is my home.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Uh oh...i just saw that the Middle East choice is not displayed. dammit! I did put it up...sorry about that Njord. What did you put in anyways?

I clicked on East Asia (I thought you forgot to put Middle, sorry about that).

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Born in North America (State of New York, U.S.A.) just like mostly everyone here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im one of the few and proud representatives of the southern USA then i take it? Well I live in North Carolina, capitle city of Raleigh. Raliegh is pretty nice although I've been sheltered here so I can't really compare it to any other place very well and I've never lived anywhere but here for my entire life(seriously my parents bought this house brand new and its like 18 years old). The temperature is pretty nice here, clearly different seasons.
I hear that Raleigh heat is harder to handle than other heat but I wouldn't know first hand. Something about it being a stuffy humid heat here instead of a dry heat. Its pretty decent usually in the summer. Snow every so often in the winter but rain that freezes over night is a big scare because of something that happened a few years ago. In Autumn leaves fall, in Spring things liven up.
My favorite season over all is probably Autumn with Summer in close second. Its a nice mild temperature and the trees(that are everywhere even downtown) turn pretty colors(that was a manly comment!). Its just nice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll agree with you that i like Autumn better than summer, Archeron88. But it's a close runner up to winter, in my opinion. But you apparently have winter better than other people living north of you. My sister complains about Washington DC being too cold, and was relieved to visit me and my family in Australia 8) . I can stand the heat on this desert continent (about four fifths of this continent is desert, after all), but that doesn't mean i like it. I prefer winter much more.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: