Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Viki and maybe Jeane info {is spoiler still needed?}
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki's weird homeworld is shown in Suikogaiden 2 (Small Viki also made an appearence if I remember correctly)

Jeane looks more like a demon to me O.o For all we know, she could be the same race as Yuber or something...

Sophita wrote:

Well, poo, thre goes my theory that the Eternal City is Crystal Valley...

The Sinders traveled down south and went "poof", so Falena actually has a greater chance of being Eternal City than Harmonia does :D
On top of that, people from Falena also have this obsession with Sinder ruins up on the continent.
I do have a theory that maybe Hikusaak is a Sinder though, hey anything is possible, until a new Suikoden comes out to prove me wrong :D

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's possible the Eternal City is not of this world at all, and that the Sindarin race was looking for a way into the World of Order. After all, a people never permitted even to stay in one place because of a Rune which seems to be the vangard of Chaos would certainly have reason to want to find the absolute domain of Order as an escape.
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have some theory about Jeane :
1. Well, first I think Jeane have a true Rune, although KONAMI said she doesn't had. My theory, jeane has a True Lightning Rune, like you can see at the S4. Why just at the S4 only, not at the others suikoden?
-Because Hikusaak said, he want to control all the true rune. That's way, Jeane doesn't 'show', her rune anymore. Like Ted too.... Ted show his rune at S4, but for the forward time he doesnt show it, until S1 event. Right??
2. I agree with someone, that said Jeane doesn't shown forward, but BACKWARD. If you see the timeline, there are no sign of Jeane born( like yuber). The oldest suikoden character that I ever know is Sierra (886 years old, and she is like jeane too, especially both color of hair...gray).
3. Jeane is a UNICORN..
Maybe you will surprised, but I take this hypotesis from her quote to Koroku, when she say: "Dont tell anyone about her true form, because she dont want to make them afraid of her". It make me think to that way, its weird, but thts my word. I'm quite sure about this because FIRST,at that time, people scared with unicorn.SECOND, at mythe/ legend, unicorn has lightning power, and jeane has lightning rune. THIRD, jeane physic like unicorn, I mean her AURA!! Her aura when her grown up. I mean like this:
---A young unicorn skin is gold
( Jeane aura at S4 is gold)
---A grown unicorn skin is gold-silver
( Jeane aura at S1)
---A teenage unicorn skin is silver-light blue)
( Jeane aura at S2)
---A adult unicorn has a pure white skin
( Jeane at S3, and so on)
I think like that, maybe you dont understand but that is a related between Jeane and unicorn, hehehe
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theory #1 is completely shot down. Geddoe owns the True Lightning Rune, and while one could argue that maybe she held it before Geddoe did, that still wouldn't explain how she lived in that 80+ years Geddoe held it. If I remember correctly, the True Rune allows the former bearer to live for a few years, but I doubt it would be for 80 years. As for the other theories, well... no comment.
Cecile

AngelicDevils

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My theory on Jeane is she is a sindarin( is that correct,sindarin?). I don't have any proof so please don't ask.It's just speculation and until i'm told otherwise or hear another beleivable theory it's the one i'm sticking to. :D

P.s. i really hope it isn't that she has like a really big family. The creators can do much better that that
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: