Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Viki and maybe Jeane info {is spoiler still needed?}
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubiRubi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: New Viki and maybe Jeane info {is spoiler still needed?} Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the comment box Viki leaves a note that said she knew the boat that Ted was on. Leknaat told the captin to go back to The Eternal City that is were the Sindariean's found a home. Also sence Viki and Jeane know each other from some were other than what we have seen. It stands to reason that they are Sindariean's. I guess Leknaat knows them sence she has the power to connect worlds with her rune.

*start using punctuation in your posts, as well as paragraphs-this is a huge block of rambling text, and is hard and annoying to read.*
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was under the impression that Viki came from one of the million worlds (or whatever) and he place was a place where time and direction were distorted.... explaining how she's always confused in Suikoden games. Although I suppose that could be where the Sindarin's live.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think Viki is Sindarian. Doesn't one of the Suikogaidens show her homeworld? I think she's not quite from the regular Suikoden world...if you catch my drift, and I think you do.

I do think Jeane is one, but the "maybe all of Jeane's family looks the same", though not an idea I like, seems to be the current theory that Konami is most likely to validate.

Also, wasn't the Eternal City what the Sindars were striving for? I didn't think they actually found it.

Well, poo, thre goes my theory that the Eternal City is Crystal Valley...

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RubiRubi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Doesn't one of the Suikogaidens show her homeworld?

You do see Viki's home but the Eternal City I thought was in another world. Plus it may just be their capital after all this time they should have many CITIES.
Quote:

Also, wasn't the Eternal City what the Sindars were striving for? I didn't think they actually found it.

In the places that talk about them they say that they traveled ontell they found their eternal resting place ( The Eternal City).
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ummm... I guess there are already TOO many Viki topics...

But anyway, Viki is really a mysterious character... Even her "... waffu..." phrase doesn't help. Maybe she is Sindarian, for all we know she is mysterious...

Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Viki is just from a strange alternate dimension and that she appears in any time and place or maybe she has control of it and really the entire series is a story being told by her. As for Jeane I am beginning to think that she is more than just a Cyndar/Sindarian I am thinking that maybe rather than having a true rune on her maybe she IS a true rune. It is said that true runes can take any form that they choose to do what they wish so perhaps thats what she is and there has been a true rune we dont know there all the time. How her family all look the same.... well we have only seen the images that the runes portray according to what they are so we dont really know what they actually look like. I would not be surprised if Jeane is the physical image chosen by a true rune. What true rune is up to speculation of course.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sigh* There are already too many conversations about Viki as is, and in any case this is info I already brought up in one of the other Viki threads. It's just simply not a good idea to talk about Suikoden IV related stuff in forums other than the one devoted to the game.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Topic Title wrote:
{is spoiler still needed?}

YES, this is still needed and should be in the Suikoden IV discussion. I haven't read any of the posts yet due to spoilers but you should definitely mark posts with major spoilers even if it is from Suikoden I and II as some people might have not played those and it would be common courtesy. For example the Nanami scene that I won't mention in Suikoden II is a MAJOR spoiler and warnings should be placed. Use your common sense with this one.

Another thing to add is that there are now FOUR discussions about Viki and Jeane. Please keep it all in ONE thread as it is all related. Feel free to make it a Sticky like the Yuber/Pesmerga story but there is no reason for multiple threads on the same topic.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moved to Suikoden IV forum.

Yes, spoiler is still needed and there is a big announcement saying that any post with Suikoden IV info should only be posted in one particular forum. Guess where...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which Gaiden shows Viki's homeworld? I know one shows the World of Wings and Scales but I didn't know one showed Viki's.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's an alternate path you can take in one of them that shows it. I think it's gaiden II but I'm not sure. You can check suikosource though, they have details on the gaidens.
RubiRubi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yes, spoiler is still needed and there is a big announcement saying that any post with Suikoden IV info should only be posted in one particular forum

How long is it tell we can post freely?
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not for a very long time, namely, -ever-. Kindly reread Black Fang's post, provided for your convenience here:

Black Fang wrote:
Topic Title wrote:
{is spoiler still needed?}

YES, this is still needed and should be in the Suikoden IV discussion. I haven't read any of the posts yet due to spoilers but you should definitely mark posts with major spoilers even if it is from Suikoden I and II as some people might have not played those and it would be common courtesy. For example the Nanami scene that I won't mention in Suikoden II is a MAJOR spoiler and warnings should be placed. Use your common sense with this one.

Another thing to add is that there are now FOUR discussions about Viki and Jeane. Please keep it all in ONE thread as it is all related. Feel free to make it a Sticky like the Yuber/Pesmerga story but there is no reason for multiple threads on the same topic.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

How long is it tell we can post freely?

indefinitely; as long as there are people who haven't played the game *it was just released, so that should be a huge clue* anything that can potentially give away the game's storyline needs a spoiler. when in doubt, put it in the title line, and the problem is solved.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its not really that big of a deal to post your topic as a spoiler. I mean it takes all of about a second to type it in there.

As for Viki's home world I don't ever remember it being shown. All I remember is the part with the World of Wings and Scales so I'm going to go check Suikosource again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: