Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

-SPOILER- on characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why... yes!

Come on, can you picture Neclord with shorts, a hawaiian shirt and a lei? Seriously now!
Clops

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He'd need a suntan rune first. :(
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just can't picture Neclord wearing a Hawaiian shirt, sipping pena coladas in the shade of a palm tree. :)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you! [Nice avatar, btw, been meaning to comment on it since I first saw it *grins*] Yeah, I just... can't see Neclord being in the Islands, period. It just doesn't fit thematically, imho. Now, if the next game were to be in Falena, and happened to be, say, 145 years before GS1, then why the hell not?

You know, we don't actually know where the Village of the Hidden Rune is. It wasn't Harmonia that destroyed them, but Windy and friends (tm). They might have been somewhere safe from Harmonia... thus Falena doesn't seem to be that odd a choice.
Suikomaniac

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt Windy would be anywhere, seeing that Ted sees her only twice ever. But I could see Sierra there. Maybe other true Rune Bearers avoid other Bearers. I don't know. Maybe its the hateful look of the hero.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It doesn't matter how many time they met-- Windy says that she's chased Ted for some time. He just happens to keep one step ahead of her.

Last edited by Leb on Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess Ted was always one step ahead, and he could've met Wendy on more then one occasion, but he might not've remembered it.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt memory has much to do with it. And just cause I suggested that his home village - as well as Neclord, et al - might be in Falena which might be the home of the fifth game, doesn't mean I think -Ted- will be back. No, even if it is in the past, I think we'll be seeing a new Tenkan in V.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree Harukaze, I think the only way we'd see Ted again would be if a game took place during the Succession War. Wherever his home village was, I would imagine he would keep as far away from it as possible, considering the circumstances. It's hard to even imagine who would qualify for returning characters (aside from Jeane, Viki and Leknaat) until we learn the timeframe of the next game.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: