Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Sukoden V characteer are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I took this quiz and gave the most honest answers I could. I even used the ajusters for how important I ranked the questions. When it came down to the guessing your own result I chose not to because I didn't want to dissapoint myself. Also, I tend to lean towards favoritism and not rational personality checking.

My number 1 was: Miakis. I suppose this is a result of my loyalty and the heaviness I favored it in the questionairre. I'm the riteous type who fights for a cause and refuses to give up. I can be stubborn at times when defending what I feel is right. This is Miakis to a T so I suppose this one is dead on. Plus, Miakis is sexy as all heck so I'm not going to complain either. I'm totally sexy too, at least I think so! Haha.

Number 2 was the Prince. I think because the questionairre's creator placed the Prince as a possible point getter in more questions than any other character, tyhat is why we are seeing him show up in the majority of our top 5's. But I can't say this is off for me though. Of all the Tenkais in Suikoden I felt most like the Prince. However, unlike the prince, I am quite vocal and tend to be obnoxious. I suppose thats why he got number 2 and not number 1.

Number three is Lorelai. I think this goes back to the stubborn questions and this isn't that far off from me either. While I wouldn't agree with being like the Lorelai on Suikoden I or II, the character in V was unlike the ones in her latter years. She was more outgoing and naive than in the first two games of the series. I tend to act before I think and this is quinessential Lorelai in Suikoden V.

My number 4 was Alenia. This one I have no clue how it ranked so high. I hated her and I think having any association with her is incorrigibale (sp?). I think Alenia was one of my most hated characters in the game. But because this quiz was made favoring some results over others (like the prince, Euram and a few others) I feel this selection was rather wrong.

Fifth up for me was Lyon. Again, the loyalty thing but I don't see a huge difference between Miakis and Lyon in that department so what does Miakis do that Lyon doesn't and I don't. While I can not quite figure it out, I do think perhaps I am less like Lyon than Miakis because of their personalities. I'm much more like Miakis than Lyon so somehow the test got this one right. But I am morte like Lyon than most other characters.

The rest of my results are as follows:

6: Boz
7: Kyle
8: Talgeyl
9: Zweig
10: Ashtat
11: Ferid
12: Sialeeds
13: Gizel
14: Lymsleia
15: Raja
16: Killey
17: Zerase
18: Childerich
19: Dolph
20: Lucretia
21: Marscal
22: Georg
23: Euram
24: Salum
25: Zahhak

After reveiwing other results here it seems as if certain characters travel with others. Those who did well with Killey also seemed to have Zerase in close Proximity. Ferid and Arshtat seem not too far from eachother on your lists as well.

A fun survey nonetheless and I had fun taking part in it. I am pleased that Zahhak was dead last for me and I wonder how Alenia ranked so high with him being last. Those two are very similar. Also Georg being so low on my list but the rest of the good queen's knights were ranked so high, its baffling. I am surprised Sialeeds did not score higher as I answered affirmatively towards the sleep question, interesting. Maybe because I don't care about my appearance it dropped her down. That was why I figured the Barrows scored so low, because of my lack of care for my physical appearance. Whatever, I'm over analyzing this. Its just a survey.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I am pleased that Zahhak was dead last for me and I wonder how Alenia ranked so high with him being last. Those two are very similar.

Zahhak and Alenia are actually very different. Though both chose to go against the Prince, Zahhak is all business while Alenia is all heart. This is clearly shown in the newspaper as Zahhak is portrayed as the person who is doing all those for his duty (Queens Knight protecting Sol-Falena/Sun Palace/The Queen/The Princess regardless of whether it's for the best for the nation or not), while Alenia was doing it because she leaned towards the Godwins (Alenia as an individual chose to support the Godwins). Zahhak also seemed emotionless while Alenia was very obvious in expressing her emotions.

So if the tables are turned and if hypothetically we got Barows invading the Sun Palace, Zahhak would've still switched side to serve the Barows (Sol-Falena) while Alenia would've most likely either joined the Prince or killed herself out of disgust because she won't serve the Barows no matter what.

In the end, that's why your result for Alenia and Zahhak are so different. Because they are two very different characters.

Quote:
Also Georg being so low on my list but the rest of the good queen's knights were ranked so high, its baffling.

Most likely, this is because Georg is a very different person than the other good Queen's Knights. Keep in mind that this quiz is all about personality instead of the jobs/status/rank. Miakis and Lyon are both very loyal (and overprotective) to Lym and Prince respectively. However, Georg has no such attachment to anyone. He's different. You kept on emphasizing on your loyalty and that's why you score low on Georg. While he's loyal alright, he's by no means attached.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exactly as BP, said. Zahhak is like ice and Alenia like fire, which is a pretty apt analogy IMO.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 - Lucretia - About as hot, somewhat cool and relaxed, I always know what my next move is. I also always try to maintain, because it's easier to think with a cool head.

2 - Dolph - He was pretty mellow most of the time, but a bit of antithesis to my first selection. I'm not exactly psychotic like him, so I'm not sure. I guess I am slick and magical, though...

3 - Hero5 - What can you say about the character that is essentially the in-game representation of yourself? Actually, I can say that that's a lazy quiz option and it should be replaced with a character with substance.

4 - Sialeeds - She had the role of token cougar well covered, but...the 'thing' that happens with her (again, PALs...) is unconvincing to me. It's not that I didn't understand her motives, I'm just not sure why it was needed.

5 - Zerase - I'm a bit more fashionable, but Zerase is cute, too. If magic = intelligence then I guess we're a match, I'm also snowflake white, but I don't wear a lot of black.

6 - Ferid - I'm just the man. Ferid is the big man in a matriarchal society, and if you live in North America, you can see kind of a parallel.

7 - Georg - I actually thought I would be him, since he's the man, I'm the man, and therefore we are the men. Georg, Ferid and I would probably have fun hanging out, smoking cigars and drinking 19 year old scotch...at the Playboy Mansion.

8 - Salum - Uh, no...Well, I guess I am capable of grand schemes like the Lordlake fiasco, if I really put my mind to it. He's too slimy to be me; I'm not saying I'm not slimy, but I'm not that slimy!

9 - Lyon - I've known many girls like Lyon in my life; they're cute as hell, but it takes them getting hospitalized for you to get rid of them for more than a minute. I know she was 'sworn bodygaurd' or whatever her title is, but the tag-along is just too much.

10 - Miakis - I've known very few girls like Miakis in my life; she's cute, very loyal, somewhat loony and with a great sense of humor. Most attractive(ly designed...) character in the game, and her character is in the top 10.

11 - Kyle - I somewhat resemble him in my escapades. I don't dazzle the ladies quite like he does (I'm not a famous swordsman), but I still manage. I'm not as man-pretty, though.

12 - Zwieg - Nice scholarly type quick with a quip. I acutally used him a lot, and not just because he's needed in the end. I'm pretty good at problem solving, like he is, and I tend to be more logical.

13 - Boz - Is it just me or was this guy not a fighter? He was the biggest character in the game, and yet he can't fight? I'm smarter, hence why he was #13 and not #1.

14 - Gizel - YES! I should have had him higher. He still butters everything in the end, but he had a good run, and his cool, collected persona just says 'maintain'. Gizel was a pimp, everything from his steez to his swordplay, respect, Gizel...respect.

15 - Arshtat - I'd no doubt be very blessed if I were Arshtat...with the Sun Rune, pervs. Chances are if she was my Queen I'd be executed for making suggestive comments all the time.

16 - Euram - See Boz, but add even more to the intelligence rift. He was too fancy to be me, but then again, sometimes I say or do things that make me wonder about myself.

17 - Killey - Was lame. If they made a Suikoden game where I was the Tenkai and all tough and crap I'd slap him around in front of everyone so he shows me my due respects. I'm much sweeter and more respectful, a good guy to take home to Mom ;)

18 - Talgeyl - I called him 'Talgely'. I haven't been through as much suffering, but did anyone notice that he spoke with a pretty noticeable Jewish accent? That's called pathos, kids.

19 - Lymsleia - A cute kid, and surprisingly mature. I absolutely agree that her and the Prince had some sort of complex, but she was too young (how else would they keep the bloodline pure? By marrying outsiders?). Disregard this message.

20 - Raja - Raftfleet kicks ass. Other than my precious Lucretia, she was the best leader in the game IMO. Her art leaves more to be desired, but you can't have every village being led by a pert young hottie, it creates an unrealistic ideal to the less intelligent women of the suikoworld.

21 - Lorelai - Didn't fawn over her. If the Queen posts in this thread I hope she isn't upset that I dislike her favorites, but her Thunder Rune was quite helpful when she was forced into my party.

22 - Childerich - I never even played Suikoden II, but I have read a ton about it, and even I can tell that this was just a Luca go-about. He was too crazy. When I do something crazy, it's calculated, but only seems spontaneous, dig?

23 - Zahhak - Weak, looked and acted like a droid. I thought his art resembled (*Dun-dun-dun!*) Sephiroth a little too much. Everyone really needs to get over Sephiroth, actually reading the text in Final Fantasy VII would be a great start.

24 - Alenia - Freakin' hot, even if it was kind of odd how she served Lym and seems to carry a torch for Gizel. If she got all uppity about my opinion of the Queen (like she did to Kyle), I'd sweet talk her out of her crazy rage. She seems too crazy, and if definetly not the most hated character in the game (Euram, Cornelio, Josephine, anyone?)

25 - Marscal - I don't want to spoil, so just see Sialeeds. The way everything looked to be Gizel's doing and it turns out he's the guy wasn't executed well.

Well, 25 characters, most of the very evil ones at the bottom. I would probably order it differently, replace Hero and Sialeeds with Georg and Kyle, but what can I do. All 108 characters would be very nice, but a ton of work for the programmer I suppose.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sweet, my results are totally unique!

1. Gizel: Thank you God! Awesome awesome awesome! I <3 gizel!

2. Zahhak: I could be happier, but he's alright.

3. Alenia: So I got Culgan AND Seed I see.

4. Killey: How the hell could they tell, he has no personality!

5. Marscal: Could've been worse.

6. Zerase: What the hell?

7. Euram: GROSS! NASTY! GTFO EURAM!

8. Zweig: zweig is awesome, I would love to be him. he's seen Lorelai and viki naked :mrgreen:

9. Childerich: I honestly thought I was going to get this Luca wannabe for my number one.

10. Lyon: Again, could've been worse.

Heh, Raja and Talgeyl were at the end for me. I'm just happy I got Gizel.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My top 5 were...

#1 Hero5 --that was my guess and so...well....
#2 Miakis --seriously...? no way. I don't think so
#3 Zweig --uh...ok I guess I act like him sometimes
#4 Killey --ok yeah I act alot like Killey too...the whole silent thing
#5 Zerase --I guess I can see myself as her too...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My number one was Marscal... I had to read first how his story ends, since I am not trough the whole game, but now I think that Marscal isn't the worst person I could be like, although his chauvinism is rather not something I would tend to. The best point is that I am a member of the Godwin Faction. That I am Marscal will hopefully satisfy my faction leader.

The Fool
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here is my result *shrug*
1. Killey
2.Mascal
3.Gizel
4.Zerase
5.Salum

Im not that evil and im certainly not THAT cold hearted. Sigh* i was hoping id get kyle and i would never have dreamt id get these.
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Ferid- Fantastic. I hold IT down! Until my wife...yeah...
2. Hero- Hah, hah. Sweet...
3. Lucretia- I'm seeing a trend here.
4. Euram- What the hell?
5. Gizel- I'll...stick with the first three.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) Zerase- Huh, I guess I'm just a cold bitch. Seems like the stubborn and cold questions overwhelmed the nice questions.
2) Killey- I suppose it goes along with Zerase.
3) Hero- Don't have much to say here. Yay?
4) Zweig- Back to the stoics again.
5) Ferid- This dude seems to pop up in everyone's. I guess he's just a broad likable guy.

And ha, Euram is dead last. Take that all you metrosexuals!

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MY gues was KYle

1-Ferid
2 -Hero 5
3 Lucretia
4-Zerase
5- Gizel-do i scheme that much
6-Marscal((am i a godwin))
7-Zweig
8-Georg
9-arshtat
10-Boz
11-Dolph
12-Kyle
13-Lorlai
14-Lyon
15-Miakis
16-Salum
17-Tageyl
18-Sialeeds
19-Killey
20-Alenia
21-Euram
22-Lymsleia
23-raja
24-Zahhak
25-Childerich
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerrios

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i cant believe mine...

guess: Hero5

Result: gizel, hero5, killey, zerase, zweig, lyon, zahak, dolph, marskal miakis...

god i hate gizel..
Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

01: Zweig
02: The Prince
03: Killey
04: Zerase
05: Boz
06: Ferid
07: Lorelai
08: Lucretia
09: Lyon
10: Miakis

Interesting top 10. Zweig as number 1? Well, fair enough, it could've been worse.
Nekomancer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, my list seems a little odd. I'll only cover the first five because I don't really feel like typing a massive reply.

1. Dolph

Really now? Dolph? That seems an odd spot for my first choice. I'm not a great fighter, I'm not that cold, and I also have a smile on my face whenever I go out into the public. It may not be sincere but I am not emotionless for sure. I also dislike killing things unless I am going to eat them. I'm not really sure what I answered to get this result.

2. Childerich

Ah, another unexpected result. I have no idea how he made my second place result. I even went back and made sure that my answer for the last question was a firm 'No.' I really only kill things when I am going to eat them. In fact I am very firm in my belief that if it means no harm then I will let it be. This extends as far as letting mosquitoes take my blood for the birth of their young. As far as I am concerned this is my opposite.

3. Zahhak

What? Why am I only getting these results? Well as stated previously, I always wear a smile and am not particularly militant. I may not be particularly extroverted but Zahhak?

4. Killey

Ah well I can some what see this as I do adore history, ruins, and artifacts. But again, I'm not sure this is the most accurate result.

5. Zerase

Ah, the only female result in this list. I'm not sure why I recieved her as a result either. I don't believe I'm paticularly mysterious and I am positive I posses no special talents or knowledge.

Is it only me or was this quiz a tad harsh on my character flaws? Really, I'm not that cruel of a person or anything.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it might be that you're evil on the inside, Nekomancer. XD No, no, i'm just kidding.

As for your question, I was trying not to make it too much of those "Are you a boy or girl", "Are you evil?" or "Do you like wearing a red hat?" kinds of questions. I wanted to ask question concerning the personalities of the characters. It was more concerned with how they feel/react.

For your information, i had Boz at the top of my list, and Childerich was within my top 5, which sounds weird especially since there isn't any common personality trait to match them.

And you're right, about Killey or the other nots being that accurate. This isn't that accurate a test. :oops: Sorry about that. But it was all in good fun, and i think that you enjoyed it. ^_^

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: