Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

KonamiStars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

Potch
Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: KonamiStars Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks like our good friends at KonamiStars are going around docking points for all those fun referrals we had in the past (after waiting six weeks since people claimed their prizes and thus have now lost them for a few people). That's Konami for you, eh?
Vextor

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They havn't docked me, at least yet. I'm not sure how it works in that case. Of course, Guardian Spirit is a friend of mine so he may be cutting me some slack. I have no idea.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

Potch
Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well. It's possible most of your referrals are more active since they would generally have more interest in Suikoden. I think I got off pretty well compared to others.

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sort of wonder what is considered active and inactive...
but oh well....I only had/made/*insert whatever verb goes here cuz my brain ain't working*
one referral....it wouldn't be a too big a loss if they deem it inactive...I guess.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a thread now on there,that says konami is up for publisher of the year at golden joystick awards.

I'm on good terms with Guardian Spirit over there,if i have a question i ask him and he replys to it.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: