Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rene...disappeared??? <MAJOR Spoilers>

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jekzer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Rene...disappeared??? <MAJOR Spoilers> Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I think that is strange. Before the first battle versus Snowe (former friends) I read in Gamefaqs that you can obtain a large amounr of Stars of Destiny (like Izak, Natalie, Lilan, Ugetsu, Shiramine...), one of them in Donut Island (or Doughnught Isle if you are in the isle) is Rene, the treasure hunter. Well, I went before the battle versus Snowe to DOnut and to obtain the others stars...I obtained all except Rene :( :( :( ...

I saved in a different memory card slot, continued the adventure and later, before you must go to Hermitage Island and after the "exile" of Snowe I returned to Donut Island with different ways ( different stars, alone, with teleport, without teleport...) and NOTHING. I fear that I did something bad and I lost Rene...

Please tell your experience, or if I did something wrong.

Thank you very much. :wink:
Neo Juste Belmont

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You need to take a bottle with letter inside, which is located in the harbor of Nay. That's about it... After you get it, go back to Donut Isle, and you'll find Rene.
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The bottle is just lying around on the beach. Just pick it up.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bottle on Beach of Nay. Walk along the sea shore to get it.

Then you go to Donut Island to get Rene.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: