Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden novel artwork.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Suikoden novel artwork. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there anyone who can post scanned artwork from SI and SII novels?
I'm really interested in those pics. I would be very gratefull if someone can do it for us all who will probably never be able to even hold one of those novels in our hands.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you mean those 600 yen novels? you can get them really easy and cheap if you want, reading them would be a problem. they have those for the first two games, IV and I think one for V came out, none for III because of the manga maybe? I have a few of those cover arts, there are 3 covers from II that looks pretty cool with riou and jowy. the rest all have interesting sets of like 5 characters each on the cover but it makes no sense why they are together.
Is this what you are looking for?
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/4840219559.09._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V 1104838159_.jpg
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking of all artwork that was in novels. Black and white pics etc. Art that shows some exacti events.
I would buy them if it was possible. I'm in country that doessnt support any net shops like e-bay + i don't know japaneese.
forever-zero

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah..i want this artworks too :*laugh*:
shuxion

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

go to www.suikoden.it there you can get a couple of pics from the first novel or manga from S1. The novels are almost impossible to get unless you have good connections. I have connections in Japan and I have been told that they can find them at small markets for some 40 dollars American but they usually sell out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shuxion wrote:
go to www.suikoden.it there you can get a couple of pics from the first novel or manga from S1. The novels are almost impossible to get unless you have good connections. I have connections in Japan and I have been told that they can find them at small markets for some 40 dollars American but they usually sell out.

....Or you could buy them online for about $8 USD a piece:

Suikoden I:

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3

But hey, that's just the first place I looked, I'm sure you could get it even cheaper somewhere else if you tried.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: