Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Private Messages error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Private Messages error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sent Zonder a PM and received a reply. Now, I have my settings set to receive an email notification upon receiving a new PM, but I didn't get one. That's happened before for different reasons so I'm not concerned with that. I was looking in my inbox anyway and saw the reply and tried to click on it, but all it did was reload my inbox. I moved it to my savebox and tried again (just for fun) and the same thing happened.

Nearest I can figure is that for some reason, the forums think that it's not my PM. I tried entering different PM number at the end of the PM url that don't belong to other PMs I have and the same reloading happened.

When I talked to Zonder about it in a different PM (which worked) he said he had the same problems when trying to click on it in his outbox.

It's not a problem right now since our second PM exchange has answered my question to him, but I figure someone should be made aware of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: