Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 12] Jowston vs Highland at Blight's Bay [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: [Phase 12] Jowston vs Highland at Blight's Bay [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland Kingdom vs City States of Jowston at Blight\'s Bay]
Highland Kingdom forces engage City States of Jowston forces on the vast plains of Blight\'s Bay!

Highland challenges Jowston to a duel, but Jowston refuses! Some soldiers abandon their posts as a result!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland Kingdom
Meghan: Woof!
AA: Forward my Horsie Men of Highland! With the Black Wolf on our side we can't loose!
Yohn: Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

City States of Jowston
Fudozukushi: B-battle? Don't you have competent people for this sorta thing?
Auilix: Ready your weapons!
Berg: Ready your weapons!

----=<Round 1>=----
Meghan's The Black Wolves (Civilian) and Fudozukushi's X (Magicians) engage in battle!

The Black Wolves attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while X attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Fudozukushi's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 900 soldiers, while Meghan's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Meghan: Woof...
Fudozukushi: Huh? Did I fight a baby or something?

Fudozukushi's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
AA's What's that smell?? (Cavalry) and Auilix's Regiment (Magicians) engage in battle!

What's that smell?? attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Regiment attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Auilix's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while AA's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 4000 soldiers.

Auilix: We have lost...
AA: Oh i see it was the sweet scent of victory!

AA's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Yohn's Confused Chaquita Banana Minions (Cavalry) and Berg's Regiment (Magicians) engage in battle!

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Regiment attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Berg's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Yohn's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 4000 soldiers.

Berg: We have lost...
Yohn: HA HA! My fruit-clad warriors claim this victory for Highland!

Yohn's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
City States of Jowston: 1 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Meghan (Civilian) 1 - 1 = 0

Round 2: AA (Cavalry) 4000 - 0 = 4000 Duel Win
Round 3: Yohn (Cavalry) 4000 - 0 = 4000

[City States of Jowston]
Round 1: Fudozukushi (Magicians) 900 - 0 = 900
Round 2: Auilix (Magicians) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 3: Berg (Magicians) 1 - 1 = 0

Tagged
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland Kingdom vs City States of Jowston at Blight\'s Bay]
Highland Kingdom forces engage City States of Jowston forces on the vast plains of Blight\'s Bay!

Highland Kingdom
Yohn: Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Viktor2008: Ready your weapons!

City States of Jowston
Blade: Ready your weapons!
Fudozukushi: Let's do this thing! Hey look a bunny! Bunny bunny bunny bunny!
Loran Cehack: Stand aside, lest my rage consume you.

----=<Round 1>=----
Yohn's Confused Chaquita Banana Minions (Cavalry) and Blade's Regiment (Magicians) engage in battle!

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Regiment attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Blade's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Yohn's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 4000 soldiers.

Blade: We have lost...

Yohn's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Highland forfeit Round 2 of the battle.
Fudozukushi: A win? Oh that's nice good thing my bunny wasn't hurt.[/size]

----=<Round 3>=----
Viktor2008's Army of Hades (Archers) and Loran Cehack's Moonlight Butterfly (Magicians) engage in battle!

Army of Hades attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Moonlight Butterfly attacks with the same formation!

Loran Cehack's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 1000 soldiers, while Viktor2008's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Viktor2008: We have lost...
Loran Cehack: I'm sorry, but I can't let anyone stand in my way.

Loran Cehack's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 1 wins.
City States of Jowston: 2 wins.

City States of Jowston wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Yohn (Cavalry) 4000 - 0 = 4000
Round 2: Forfeit
Round 3: Viktor2008 (Archers) 1 - 1 = 0

[City States of Jowston]
Round 1: Blade (Magicians) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 2: Fudozukushi (Magicians) 900 - 0 = 900
Round 3: Loran Cehack (Magicians) 1000 - 0 = 1000

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland Kingdom vs City States of Jowston at Blight's Bay]
Highland Kingdom forces engage City States of Jowston forces on the vast plains of Blight's Bay!

Highland Kingdom
Gabocha: Woof Woof! To battle!
AA: Hey back off, i can do it on my own!

City States of Jowston
Fudozukushi: Show them the power of a guy who should be in a room with padded walls!
Black Hayate: Ready your weapons!
Bassie: Ready your weapons!

----=<Round 1>=----
Gabocha's Highland Kobold Unit (Cavalry) and Fudozukushi's X (Magicians) engage in battle!

Highland Kobold Unit attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while X attacks with the same formation!

Fudozukushi's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 900 soldiers, while Gabocha's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Gabocha: Grr... *snarl* You'll regret this!
Fudozukushi: Why does this always happen to me! *cries*

----=<Round 2>=----
AA's I don't need you! (Cavalry) and Black Hayate's Central (Infantry) engage in battle!

I don't need you! attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Central attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Black Hayate's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while AA's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 4000 soldiers.

Black Hayate: We have lost...
AA: See i can do it myself!

AA's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Yohn's Confused Chaquita Banana Minions (Cavalry) and Bassie's Regiment (Infantry) engage in battle!

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Regiment attacks with the same formation!

Bassie's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Yohn's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 4000 soldiers.

Bassie: We have lost...

Yohn's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
City States of Jowston: 1 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins this turn and succesfully take Blight's Bay!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Gabocha (Cavalry) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 2: AA (Cavalry) 4000 - 0 = 4000
Round 3: Yohn (Cavalry) 4000 - 0 = 4000

[City States of Jowston]
Round 1: Fudozukushi (Magicians) 900 - 0 = 900
Round 2: Black Hayate (Infantry) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 3: Bassie (Infantry) 1 - 1 = 0

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: