Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Slash Rune???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um, I'm just going to assume you're asking how to lvl up to 99 quickly. Take your characters to Reinholt's gym.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.... You should fix a bit of grammar, Wuziwuzi... But anyway, Slash rune was a strange one when i first got it... I didn't know what to do... I asked a friend of mine if she can interpret and she said that it turns the wielder into a "slash" (yaoi...) addict! :shock:

Good thing i went to gamefaqs to see what it does and i use it almost everytime! XD

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A little English goes a long way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: