Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

IQ Test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: IQ Test Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Click here. It's 11 pages, and when you're done you have to put your e-mail adresse.

I got 125. O_o

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

C-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER! The test is so simple and ad driven I can't take it seriously, still though I scored a 135. It called me a visionary philosopher with a mix of applicable skills. lawl

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's tooled artificially high. Trying to get everything as wrong as possible I still managed an 81 and was hailed as an inventive inquisitor.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got 142.

After careful research (read: a 2 second google search), it apppears the top IQ is 144 and one of their questions is wrong anyway:
Quote:
20. In a race from point X to point Y and back, Jack averages 30 miles per hour to point Y and 10 miles per hour back to point X. Sandy averages 20 miles per hour in both directions. Between Jack and Sandy, who finished first?

They say it's Sandy but it's impossible to tell.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How fast did you go John? A lot of these tests take speed into account. Also, we could all tell it's fake by all of the adds and offers they try to nail you with.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course, but people assign these things extra worth when they themselves get high marks.

Who wants to go "This test said I'm smart, it's obviously lying!"?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, 122 IQ points... looks like I lost 12 IQ points in the last 6 months ;_;

"Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet."

I wonder if I wasn't so desperate to answer the questions quickly...

*Rune Walsh strives for an IQ higher than Goethe's*
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bon diggity, my IQ hasn't raised! 126 for me.

Quote:
You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognize it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit—use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator — able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye.

In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary — able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas. And you are in good company — bask in the brilliance of Word Warriors who have walked before you. William Shakespeare let loose the power of his pen. His ability to articulate the most subtle nuances of human nature and to create colorful characters are why his stories still have a major impact — even 400 years after he first wrote them. Whether you put pen to paper or use your understanding of the words around you to come up with creative approaches to problems, your potential as a Word Warrior is terrific.

I am the next Shakespeare, Rawr. Bow down.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

Potch
Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't trust those kinds of test, it's kinda stupid to try and guess someone's IQ on wheter they know something or not.

Last IQ test I took I got a 140 on, and the stupid part about it was I got bored halfway through so I just filled in all the multiple choice "bubbles" and turned it in.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually Fudo, the study of patterns and the speed of responses does say a lot for intelligence, assuming that the answers are correct of course.

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got 118 :mrgreen:
i've never done any IQ test before... well i may have done it when i was still a kid or such, but i can't quite recall it :|
Zieg

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
C-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER! The test is so simple and ad driven I can't take it seriously, still though I scored a 135. It called me a visionary philosopher with a mix of applicable skills. lawl

Pretty much the same goes for me...with one small difference: I got 131.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, my IQ score seems to be 124 and that's made me into a Word Warrior. Does this mean I'm now free to fight if a Verbal War breaks out?

Kotetsu

Potch
Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How strange. I also got 124 but then I am hailed as an Insightful Linguist and not as a Word Warrior. Does this have something to do with how I answered the test?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: