Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

mod chip...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well... epsxe is legal if you have a playstation so yeah that would work... but I assume you also want to play japanese ps2 games and such right? if so then a mod chip ain't a bad Idea but if like arcana mentioned that if it's just for ps games then you might as well get epsxe...
Connor MacLeod

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, just the Gaidens. If it doesn't fall into the Suikoden/Harvest Moon/Karaoke Revolutions category, chances are I don't play it. I'm not exactly the best gamer.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just those huh? well then it might be best to get epsxe then... and for the next part well... it's illegal so I won't mention what I do...
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

love thy conrad wrote:
Nope, just the Gaidens. If it doesn't fall into the Suikoden/Harvest Moon/Karaoke Revolutions category, chances are I don't play it. I'm not exactly the best gamer.

You play Harvest Moon? Did you PLay the New one of GC?? If so how do u get someone to marry you? I got no idea all I do it grow crap and run around on my horse...

Also Mod chips.. I no a friend of a friend of a friend that can put those in ps2's :D BUt i am to scared to ask him myself..because hes some biker dude.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol some biker dude... lol now would be scary... but to cool him down just mention money... or a race on bikes... or whatever he's in to... lol
Connor MacLeod

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

< offtopic > Uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure you propose to them and they marry you by the end of the year. It's been a while, I've been erring more on the side of extreme karaoke lately because I'm just that cool. < / offtopic >
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

>in topic< modchips can help you play very old games... well, for the Xbox anyway lol >in topic<
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soldering a Mod Chip is pretty commonly done. It's not something that I'd do myself, though, especially on a new PS2 where the circuitry is very close together. Yeah, money usually will get you a chip soldered in, but remember, the chip itself costs money too.
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how much money do u think a mod chip would cost???

And wouldn't the Procedure (<---wow If that word is spelt right i rule!) Cost alot of money to install it?

Also also Where do you think you'd find one? ON the street being sold by Druggies?
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here it's sold and put in for you for £25 which is aroun $50 at a place called computer fare...
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they don't want us to play games they never gave out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

50 dollers? Thats really cheap... To bad That biker is creepy... Maybe i'll look in the Buy and sell for it.. Or the "bad" part of town.. Humm Mod chips can rune your thingie..

Do you have one In your ps2? ANd does it work good? Just because I heard that a guy got one in and it broke th whoel thing and he had to buy a new one! :O
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

before you even consider getting one... you must think, is it worth it? will I make the most of it? if yes then proceed to the next stage, if not the squash the idea of getting one...

what if your PS2 gets ruined... there have been major failures such as failure to play games, failure to play DVDs and even complete breakdowns of the PS2 after undergoing the mod chip installment... can you take that risk? if so proceed...

do you have a good deal with someone with exp on doing this? don't know then don't be the first, ask his customers and who he has dealt with and such... can't trust a stranger... wha will he do if it breaks? if you got it all covered move on...

last but not least... if you have passed all the above then get one, if not then why on earth are you reading this part? lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: