Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snowe as a character. (minor spoiler)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

***Feh to the slowness of the forum causing troubles. You are now returned to your regularly scheduled Snowe discussion.***
Lynn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Wow, lots of posts since I last saw this thread, and as I've taken it upon myself to be Snowe's defender, I've got my work cut out for me :)

Seeing as how I grew to like Snowe a lot more by the end, I'll do my best to assist you in your valiant cause. :wink:

Quote:
He might have made a good Knight, but the expectations weighing down on him coupled with the shock of getting hit by a Rune Cannon however indirectly [if he took the shell in the chest, the story would have taken a rather different turn, I would think :p] more than justify his actions.

Let's also not forget that this was his first real important mission, and there was already trouble brewing even before the pirate attack: Snowe's discovery of the powerful Rune Cannons. His nerves were already rattled by a merchant who'd lied about such important shipment, and pretty much crumbled to bits when the attacks came.

I would also like to make note that I don't think Snowe pulled that whole "MY AAARRRMMMM!!1!" deal out from thin air. My guess is that his arm did hurt slightly due to the cannon blast, but his subsequent panicking multiplied it to the point of gross exaggeration. So he wasn't completely lying, I guess.

Quote:
He tries so hard, but he's been put up on a pedestal by the station of his birth, and can never really be friends with everyone else in the way that the Tenkai can.

I think this aspect of his life is best illustrated during the bath scene between him, the Hero, Tal and Kenneth. Snowe just didn't have the chance to form a tight bond with his fellow trainees, separated from those living in the solders' quarters to live at home. Quite possibly the only person he's even remotely close with is with the Hero.

Quote:
Why isn't he being executed?? Forget that it's a game for a moment. Why the hell isn't he being killed??? Katarina just lost her father, so it's doubtful that she's asking Lord Vincent for leniency. Vincent also doesn't seem like one for mercy, from everything we see of him. So how else does the Tenkai get off with exile? Very likely Snowe's intervention.

Very nice, I never once thought about that! At first I thought that Katarina secretly thought that the Hero was innocent, hence why exile him instead of straight-out killing him. But it's obvious from future meetings that she truly believed the Hero to have been guilty.

Quote:
This raises the question about why Snowe attacks him, later.

Are we talking about his attack at the Pirate's Nest? Or his attack on Razril?

Quote:
It's true though, I have to admit, that we don't really understand why he became a pirate when kicked out of Razril.

Not only why, but how! I'm highly doubtful that a band of pirates would so easily let a (albeit washed-up) noble kid waltz into their domain and command one of their ships. :?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
Wow, lots of posts since I last saw this thread, and as I've taken it upon myself to be Snowe's defender, I've got my work cut out for me :)

Seeing as how I grew to like Snowe a lot more by the end, I'll do my best to assist you in your valiant cause. :wink:

Huzzah! It's about time someone well and truly thought to stick up for the boy. While I'll admit that by no means do I like him, per se - paradoxically, he is amongst my favorite characters - I certainly think he is not deserving of the rude sentiments regarding his character. People don't seem to want to think about the actual motivations involved. But Snowe is, easily, the most realistic character of the bunch, and for that I salute both him and KCET.

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
He might have made a good Knight, but the expectations weighing down on him coupled with the shock of getting hit by a Rune Cannon however indirectly [if he took the shell in the chest, the story would have taken a rather different turn, I would think :p] more than justify his actions.

Let's also not forget that this was his first real important mission, and there was already trouble brewing even before the pirate attack: Snowe's discovery of the powerful Rune Cannons. His nerves were already rattled by a merchant who'd lied about such important shipment, and pretty much crumbled to bits when the attacks came.

I would also like to make note that I don't think Snowe pulled that whole "MY AAARRRMMMM!!1!" deal out from thin air. My guess is that his arm did hurt slightly due to the cannon blast, but his subsequent panicking multiplied it to the point of gross exaggeration. So he wasn't completely lying, I guess.

Thank you! I'd forgotten about his recent discovery. Of course, with the American version, it's hard to tell original intent of the developers and thus the characters by the voice acting, but Snowe did sound scared at this news. I know I'd be. These are the Rune shells that would be responsible for destroying Iluya in a single shot, for crying out loud. He had to know at least something of Rune shells in order to have graduated from the Academy, and so we saw that he recognized these shells as a significant threat. Come to think of it, given that Ramada seems to have been involved in Snowe's contact with Kooluk for the surrender of Razril, this explains -why- in the most suscinct way posible that he would have buckled so easily; would -you- want those Rune shells aimed at your own island, at people whose lives are in part your responsibility as Lord of the island?

There is one small point on which we might disagree. I think Snowe was so panicked, that he latched on to any excuse to get the situation to go away. I don't think his arm hurt that bad at all - except, perhaps, that he landed on it - and was desparate to get his ship to flee. Barring that, he himself was desparate to flee. Yes, he's a coward. Can all of you, Snowe haters or otherwise, say you would have done better given all of the above?

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
He tries so hard, but he's been put up on a pedestal by the station of his birth, and can never really be friends with everyone else in the way that the Tenkai can.

I think this aspect of his life is best illustrated during the bath scene between him, the Hero, Tal and Kenneth. Snowe just didn't have the chance to form a tight bond with his fellow trainees, separated from those living in the solders' quarters to live at home. Quite possibly the only person he's even remotely close with is with the Hero.

Huh, never saw that one. It is for this precise reason that I kept a saved game near the end. One moment please....

Konami wrote:

Tal: Ahh...
Keneth: Today's been another tiring day...
Snowe: Yeah... Whew...
Tal: But life sure is weird...
Keneth: What do you mean?
Tal: Back when we were Knights, we would have never even thought about bathing together with young Master Snowe, right?
Snowe: ... I suppose so...
Keneth: Well... life doesn't always turn out the way we expect.
Tal: What about Konami? Oh yeah... You weren't living in the dormitory of the Knights, were you?
Snowe: ...
Tal: It's strange that the four of us are here together like this...
Snowe: I... think so too. But... I don't think... our current situation is so bad.
Keneth: Then we're all okay with this arrangement, right?
Snowe: Definitely.

Wow, that was really cool. A few too many ellipses for my taste, but at least we didn't get the video game standard of tossing in twenty dots in a row [now if only they could learn that you still need another period at the end of a sentance even when using an ellipse, I think I'd have a heart attack]. Lynn, thank you very much for pointing this scene out for me!

Odd though... Konami does have a room in the dorm by the time the game starts, but I vaguely remember hearing that he lived with the Vingerhurts in some fashion [probably servant's quarters? I am sure I heard this way back before the game came out], so mayeb that is what Tal is referencing. *shrugs*

Anyway, this does illustrate nicely the point that Snowe was never afforded the comraderie of his fellow Knights. How can you put your life in their hands if you don't form those bonds? You can't. Thus Snowe, powerless to fight Brandeau on his own and unable subconsciously to trust his fellow Knights, fled.

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
Why isn't he being executed?? Forget that it's a game for a moment. Why the hell isn't he being killed??? Katarina just lost her father, so it's doubtful that she's asking Lord Vincent for leniency. Vincent also doesn't seem like one for mercy, from everything we see of him. So how else does the Tenkai get off with exile? Very likely Snowe's intervention.

Very nice, I never once thought about that! At first I thought that Katarina secretly thought that the Hero was innocent, hence why exile him instead of straight-out killing him. But it's obvious from future meetings that she truly believed the Hero to have been guilty.

Even if she might have otherwise considered the matter more thoroughly, she's grieving. Stupid, stupid freaking game for not making it more clear - perhaps in her confessional? I've yet to see her enter - but the official website names her Glen's illegitimate daughter, and that she had never had the courage to tell him. Now, she never can. That was torn from her so very suddenly, that of course she isn't going to be asking for leniency from the man who might have been responsible. Even if it is only a "might have been," that is enough for a grieving mind. Snowe is the only one who could possibly have saved the Tenkai from the headman's axe.

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
This raises the question about why Snowe attacks him, later.

Are we talking about his attack at the Pirate's Nest? Or his attack on Razril?

Both, but more the pirate one. While he's Noble Snowe (tm), he's still officially working for Razril and doing what he thinks is in his island's best interest. He sees his former friend return with a small fleet to take the island. Of course he's going to attack. But as a pirate... *sighs* Well, the next block deals with that.

Lynn wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
It's true though, I have to admit, that we don't really understand why he became a pirate when kicked out of Razril.

Not only why, but how! I'm highly doubtful that a band of pirates would so easily let a (albeit washed-up) noble kid waltz into their domain and command one of their ships. :?

The how, I can only surmise, lies in that Snowe is not -entirely- incapable. He does have talent and skill and charisma, just not enough to live up to his noble blood. In a world where nobility exists, people expect the nobility to be of a different flesh, a different breed - literally ^_^ - than the dross of mankind. Of course, in the best example of this, medieval Europe, they also believed that the royalty had a divine mandate from Heaven to rule and the nobility were not very far behind that. The same is true for ancient China; read the Shui Hu Chuan ;) Regardless, unfortunately, whatever skill or charisma Snowe used to get himself his crew [he likely still had his financial sources to be able to afford the ship], we may never know the full story here.

Last edited by Beecham on Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lynn wrote:

He looked so amusingly stupid, though... :P And I did feel a sense of satisfaction when Glen popped him a couple in the face. XD

But...yeah, after everything, the guy's not so bad (besides, bondage Snowe is HAWT). He made bad decisions when scared s***less or when his ego was at stake or...well, in general, too. At the end, he acknowledges what an idiot he's been and decides to follow the hero and stop feeling sorry for himself.

I have to admit, though, my feelings are based on the fact that I was expecting big-time Algus(FFT)-level jerk when people spoke about how bad Snowe was. But then, very few people don't look like saints next to Algus.
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, Harukaze. I've been refuted before, but never so severely, and the funny thing is, I don't mind, 'cause it was done with such skill and proper English. Bravo.

Anyway. I want to clarify a bit of my points. I like Snowe. I think he's a very dynamic character. I'd defend him if I could, but in that last post I was merely trying to give unbiased info as to what I thought. Heh. Anyway. After reading what Harukaze and the others said, I have to think to myself "Wow. This topic sure went from a general theme of Snowe hating to Snowe supporting. Cool."

And personally, I can't see why everyone likes Pirate Snowe so much, aside from the story implications of using Noble Snowe. Pirate outfit is kinda... tight-ish. Personally, I use Noble Snowe. >_>
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I use Rags Snowe. It fits his character change, and I wouldn't have it any other way, really. (Or can't have it any other way because I can't find any of his other damn outfits.) :)

Yeah, I agree with Squirtle--Harukaze and Lynn did a great job defending Snowe. I knew there was a reason why I liked him, but I couldn't really spit it out. With all these new perspectives on his character, I'm looking forward to New Game+. (Once I am free of schoolwork for a while, hehe.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Snowe's Defence (To An Extent) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:

Squirtle wrote:
It wasn't a frame... Well... to frame someone you need to do the deed then place the blame on someone else. Snowe just, again, let his Internet n00b-esque (Seriously. Give him some bad grammar and random numbers in his speech and that's what you get.) emotions get the best of him and reacted. He's immature, incapable of most logical decisions, and all in all, a big whiny wanker, but I sympathize with him, 'cause his heart's in the right place. I mean, he IS the spoiled son of a spoiled old Lord. It's completely understandable why he acts that way. Although, I still liked it when he got power-punched... twice. =P

Come to think of it, Snowe is, like, the Anti-Luc from Suiko III. Where Snowe is whiny, weak, and annoying, Luc is bad-ass, cool, and awesome... they both did bad things, but their heart was in the right place... Well. Luc probably could have found a way to save the world without destroying a good chunk of it, but hey, his heart was still in the right place. >_>

Wow, so many points to disagree with! Aside from yuor comments on Luc [I agree with Geddoe; Luc's a whiney i liek pants but don't wear any who has only had to deal with his Rune for 30 years; tired of life? HAH! Try living a couple centuries first], I think you're still being too hard on Snowe. Clops put it best, later: some people just can't handle the military.

Also, as I pointed out earlier, on another thread [I think] Snowe actually did get hit with the Rune Cannon. He was thrown into the air and landed hard, which would scary the ever loving Michael Bolton out of me [and yes, I typed M-i-c-h-a-e-l B-o-l-t-o-n; the language filter wasn't necessary on this post ;)] if I was in Snowe's shoes. His freaking out is exacerbated by the fact that he was put in command. He might have made a good Knight, but the expectations weighing down on him coupled with the shock of getting hit by a Rune Cannon however indirectly [if he took the shell in the chest, the story would have taken a rather different turn, I would think :p] more than justify his actions.

As for the "framing," well, I'll get to that later. That's the one point I agree with you on, that Snowe did not frame our Tenkai.

Squirtle wrote:
Heh. That's a good point. Although, if I was in the shoes of the Hero before the game even started I would be the one jealous of Snowe. I mean, he's rich, and he has a family.

But, I think Snowe's reason for his actions are best summed up in that one line he has when you set him adrift after Razril as Pirate Snowe. It was something like "Why do so many people flock to you, Hero...? I just push them away..." Right at THAT moment my entire outlook on Snowe changed from one of near-hatred for being such a dork, to utter pity. The poor boy just wanted some friends.

Lebenengel wrote:
No, he didn't say that he pushed them away. He said that people just ended up leaving him.

Thanks for the correction. My point still stands, though. He just wanted companions and friends.

Why can't they be jealous of each other? Each has a life the other longs for. Snowe has family; that, alone, is enough. The Tenkai has skills Snowe hasn't, a genuine likeable charisma that Snowe hasn't.... And to make this clear, since someone once tried to call me down for saying the Tenkai shows no signs of being charismatic... why ELSE do you think two fellow Knights chose to abandon their careers, their LIVES in Gaien, to follow him? They chose to go with him at great personal cost. Later, he manages to gather together the peoples of the majority of the Island Nations. How is he anything -but- charismatic? It's that likeable nature that Snowe doesn't understand. He tries so hard, but he's been put up on a pedestal by the station of his birth, and can never really be friends with everyone else in the way that the Tenkai can.

Gaara wrote:
Carabbit wrote:
Gaara wrote:

But regardless, do not forget he framed the Hero for Commander Glen's death. That was unforgiveable.

I would not go so far as to say he framed the hero - that implies some sort of premeditative thought and knowledge of the Hero's innocence. To me, it looked like Snowe just had no freakin' idea what happened and flipped his lid, blaming the only other one around as responsible.

Ah Luc, he shall forever remain in our hearts! :(

Sorry, "framed" might not have been the best word for me to use in the situation. He "blamed the death" of Commander Glen on the hero, that and he was jealous of the hero and kept attacking him.

It could be a little understandable, his whole life, Snowe has been the center of attention in Razril. Everybody had very high expectations to live up to which he didn't manage to and once he couldn't the spotlight was given to the Hero, who could.

It's not really Snowe's fault regardless, people expected to much from him.

Ah, and the point I wanted to address most, and saved for last. First and foremost, look at the scene in which Glen died. What does Snowe see? Snowe sees the Tenkai's hand flare up - a sure sign of a Rune in use - and the Commander telling him, telling Snowe, to run, or else the same fate awaits him. In reality, if he saw the Tenkai's hand, he'd be telling him instead of Snowe, but even if he noticed, Snowe has no reason to realize he's not giving Snowe that warning. It sounds, very much, like Glen is telling Snowe to run from the Tenkai.

Also, look closely at the conversation between Vincent and Katarina, when they question Snowe. Snowe could almost be said to be uncomfortable, refusing to say anything, when talk of the Tenkai's punishment comes up. The scene ends with Snowe saying nothing. But what happened during the rest of the scene? Next we see... the Tenkai has been exiled. And Katarina tells him he could consider himself lucky he's not being executed.

This raises the question about why Snowe attacks him, later. Well, another thread went to discuss about how he felt he was doing the right thing for Razril by "selling out," as it were, to Kooluk; he did so, it seems, to protect the people of his island from the brewing war. Gaien, we see, certainly does nothing to aid Razril. Snowe can't know what really went on regarding Glen's death. He resents his friend of being what everyone expected him to be. Snowe's a normal guy, you know? He's average, when he's expected to be great.

It's true though, I have to admit, that we don't really understand why he became a pirate when kicked out of Razril. Probably because he still envies his friend, and has no where to go and nothing he can do except to continue trying to compete. The Tenkai, to all outside appearance, has turned pirate: thus, so will Snowe. Of course, this is the weakest part of my argument, but the rest stands.

Look at things from Snowe's perspective. It's easier, the second time through the game, I think. He's not so bad a kid after all.

I don't really like to judge Snow for his actions, but here goes.

I agree with people who say that it's possible that Snowe is the most realistically drawn character of all the Suikoden Series.

I have to say first that I don't believe that Snowe framed Hero IV either in the exile scene.

Snowe is one of the most simple-to-understand characters in Suikoden IV.

And most of the times, he gets misunderstood.

His naivete is something that is born of the fact that he is the son of the Lord Vingerhut, and the less-than-difficult life that he has gone through.

For him, people flock to him, not the other way around.

Evidence: Look at the way he acted in Razril after the Graduation Ceremony.

Because it is that easy for him to obtain people after his own heart, he becomes (wrongfully so) convinced that he can do no wrong.

He does not understand that in the military, there is little their commanding officer can excuse, especially if he are entrusted with the role of captaincy and an important task to fulfil.

In short, he may be well-bred and such, but he has not the ability to connect what he learns with real life.

Evidence: He knows what the role of Captaincy is about, but he is unable to fulfil the demands of being a Captain, as evidenced from how he abandoned his own ship.

He thinks he is up to facing more than he is given, but in reality, there is a discrepancy (seen by Commander Glen and the players) between his ability and his ambitions (so-called).

And when he realises that Hero IV has a greater potential than he to achieve those aims, he becomes jealous, or resentful.

Resentment would be a better word, because,

1) In the battle with Brandeau, Hero IV takes command (which Snowe deems his) of the ship when Snowe decides to flee. Nevermind that, because Snowe is taught his lesson when Glen "teaches" him his responsibility as a Captain.

2) During the short scene when Hero IV meets up with Snowe to get the medicine, Snowe is seen to be genuinely sorry about what happened during the last battle. Although it can be seen as "buying off his mistakes" in a way(as Katarina sarcastically comments "...redeem his honor is some way"), but the fact remains that Snowe can do nothing much about what has happened except to prove himself in later battles.

3) This chance is given to him when Dario attacks Razril. In his haste to "redeem his honor", he commits himself to more mistakes and ends up being punished yet again when he returns. To him, he is attempting to make up for his mistakes. But these attempts are not recognised (because he made another greater mistake in his attempt) and the credit of what he thinks he did correctly is given to Hero IV. This deepens the resentment between him and Hero IV, leading to the scene after they left the room. But he immediately apologises to Hero IV, showing that he knows what he did was wrong.

4) After Glen's death, in the scene before Hero IV wakes, I somehow get the feeling that Lord Vingerhut is more eager than anyone else to get rid of Hero IV. I think this might be because Hero IV is stealing the spotlight away from Snowe through his recent exploits. If he was allowed to remain, the Commander of the Knights would definitely not be Snowe, in view of accomplishments. It would definitely have to be Hero IV.

Lord Vingerhut was also more eager to have Snowe "in the frontlines" (rough quote, sorry) and considered the escort to Iluya to be a "simple task" (rough quote again). It was only after the incident with Pirate Brandeau and Glen that he changed his tunes and said during that scene that the escort to Iluya was "dangerous". Did... anyone notice that?

The rest of my points are the same as Harukaze (sorry for quoting the entire thing and thanks.)

Soooooo... any comments?

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Both, but more the pirate one. While he's Noble Snowe (tm)
hahaha reminds me of somthing at suikosource. Basicly I got somone wanting a dress-up plush. I think many others would enjoy one.

OptimisticPessimist..you blind me with blue text.

Quote:
It's gotten to the point people are writing Yaoi fics between him and Luca Blight even on the GameFAQS boards. (Nothing pretty)

nothing is worse than OCC, Alter Universe crossovers. *coughcoughsnowexdracomalfoycoughhack* oh...please don't pry. nothing is done, so theres no reason to get huffy.
------
wow I'm amazed, the SARS snowe-evaluation(snowe-valuation to make a cheap joke) seems to be almost better than the Suikosource one, even if you aren't a member go and look. some people seem to not understand or dismiss the notion of "Snowe is interesting".

each has some points mentiond or not (no one mentiond Algus over yonder) but the convos are still good. heck theres even two! then theres one classic line, that is "inflamotory" that describes Snowe's "bondage pirate" outfit, it questions his sexual orientation or somthing. anway its nice to see somone make a good character and devlope it, some agree and some say Konami was off their rocker when they pulled this one out of the hat, others agree hes realistic and we possibly know some one in life "a bit like hiM" (scarry)

I don't think I can say anything that wasn't said, unless I go and re-read, then copypaste somthing. its seems people were all fighting, or leaving one lines of "I Hat3 Snowe11oneoneelven! dude, if you hate him so, why are you talking about him. its a "you love to hate" type case. good to see a change of heart. people need to understand intentions more. though in some cases, 'there is none".

hhee I think our in dept looks are cute, it reminds me how I wish to create characters with some depth, or to invoke understanding. Think this is what they want?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree on the fact that he seems to mature greatly over the meeting (why though is beyond me) and his True Friends attack with Hero at full power is :shock: just so powerful around 3.7K/enemy.

That is a lot of DMG (full power aka LVL 16 WPNs, LVL 3 combo, Lvl 99 stats)

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Snowe was a very interesting character. I liked his role in the story adn his character. I think he meant to do good but was just an unfortunate person. His pride and good intentions should have helped him to be a really good person, but he was just very unfortunate. I know he did not intend to sell out Razril and had good intentions in mind.

There are only two things I can really pin on Snowe:

1) He left the Hero and all of his fellow crew members to die in the fight early in the game. I thought that that was truly cowardly. Even though "he couldn't feel his arm", he souldn'thave left. He should have shown maturity and continued the fight. I think Glenn was right in punching Snowe.

2) Snowe blamed Glenn's death on the Hero even though he had no evidence. He just blamed it on his best friend. Snowe was really stupid. What is even more stupid is that everyone believed Snowe. The Hero never even had a trial. He was just exiled because one person said he did something. That was very lame.
mishia

Arcania Orion

109 Potch
89 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to know...

Umm.. How did Snowe end up with the Pirates?
I'm sure they're not that stupid to ally with him are they?

and one more thing about the pirates...
OMG! He looked gay in the pirate garb!!!!!!!
Purple?!!!
It's a textile sin!What where they thinking?!

Yeah.
He's whiny.
And a big fat coward.
But I used him in the final battle.
I kinda pitied him to end though especially when he was floating on that thing (a log was it?) and looked kinda pitiful. The part about when he talks to Hero before the final battle sort of made me like him better.

I don't really hate him, I think I just despised him for what he did earlier. I must admit, the combo he does with Hero wacks wallop!
Yup, that's it.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
OMG! He looked gay in the pirate garb!!!!!!!

Please never say something like this again. That comment can be extremely offensive.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that should be the offical Snowe slogan. I've seen it to many times to say otherwise. second snowe slogan "I hate snowe jsfksjkflsj1!!oneonoene" and more.

I tryed to recrute him, but I never found him on the log. I'm no good at reading stuff. there's always playing again. oh well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mishia

Arcania Orion

109 Potch
89 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry about that, it was just an opinion.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pretty much liked him as Character he was not quite a best friend person as Ted,Gremio or Jowy but he brought some drama in the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: