Suikoden Unique and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recruiting Snowe(possible spoilers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vyse37

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Recruiting Snowe(possible spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a time when the rumor doesn't appear anymore? I have the other 107 stars but I can't find the rumor on any island. Help? Please?
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers ahead, of course.

You can only recruit Snowe:

1) After recruiting the first 107 Stars of Destiny
2) BEFORE talking to Elenor about setting sail for the final battle thing. There is a time where it's possible to get Snowe after talking to her, but it won't count in terms of getting the "best ending" (which requires all 108 recruited).

Also, vyse37, welcoem to the forums. Your avatar is in violation of avatar size restrictions - 120x120 pixels is the maximum size. Please remove your avatar and select another, or simply resize it and use one that's within restrictions. As well, please try to refrain from posting duplicate topics multiple times. It's a nuisance for the staff to clean up, it looks bad, and won't help get your question answered any faster.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoiler Insaine

Umm To get snowe do all the things up said ^^

plus In Mordo you alk to the info guy and he says He saw some dude on a log in the water.. Then go west of mordo and you should get a scence.... :arrow:
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They've pretty much got it...welcome to the forums, but please get a smaller avatar.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: