Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Blanc from Shining Tears looks alot like...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Blanc from Shining Tears looks alot like... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra!!

man if only Sierra returns wearing an outfit like this...
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/shin/shintears/art/shintears011.jpg

the game itself look pretty cool...2D setting which is nice to see on a PS2...
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I had an avatar theme on Gamingforce involving the similarities of the two. However, this discussion needs to be about the game itself; not Sierra (as much as I'd like to say otherwise).
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just saw the opening for the game...its anime and its very awesome...ill definatly check more about this game...it starting to look interesting...hhhmmm...another 2d game to add to the list...

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I'll have to look into this game myself, it looks Diablo-esque, which is cool. And yes, Blanc DEFINITELY has a strong resemblance to Sierra, it's almost too uncanny. I also found out that the official release of Shining Tears is March 22, and it'll be 39.99 at launch.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool...never seen this before... wow a look a like indeed... well done for infding and noticing this...
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am thinking of picking this game up also, it looks pretty cool. I guess I will get it. After all, I don't have any other games I am waiting for (other then Dynasty Warriors 5 and Tekken 5)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: