Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snowe's Costumes (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lynn wrote:
Well, it took me a while, but I finally managed to take a couple of decent photos of Snowe's pirate outfit... and yes, these are the most decent I could manage. My sincerest apologies to everyone. It isn't often that I photograph my television set.

Oh, and also yes, these aren't professional screenshots or anything of that sort. Just amatuer photos of a video game character. I'm quite certain that my family was giving me worried looks as I took multiple photos of our lovely Snowe.

you need a TV tuner. Time is running short, I haven't aquired my new one yet. so I fear somone will beat me to it.

using a digital camera on the TV is difficult. but oh I did it and it came out good.

I think we should write to Konami or somthing, and ask for our images.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now i have all Customs :mrgreen:
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that' great... I still need to look for the Noble Costume. I'll look around the Pirates Nest for it. Even though Pirate Sbnowe looks WA~Y better... :mrgreen:

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it needed a lot of time...
suiko_fan_4538

Mother *%$#ing rune masters

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for snowes costumes their are many loctions where they are found one is at razaril one is out in front of the nest of pirates and i think the others are at iluyia and middleport or possibally at nay. and snowes best outfit is the pirates out fit cause its cool. P.S im not telling which outfit is at which location.

SNOWE IS A TRATOR BUT DON'T KILL HIM!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Alicia Longfellow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I managed to find the Pirate Garb by just sitting there at Iluya on the first try, so I'm surprised people are having trouble finding it. I did have Oskar in my party, so maybe that made the difference... though I don't know for sure. Anyone else want to test this out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: