Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snowe's Costumes (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:
Question to those who actually found the outfits: when you change Snowe to the outfit does his portrait change? You know, in the status screen?

Yes, Nutflush. You basically speak to him on the deck and he'll ask you whether his clothes look good on him or not, you can say it does (making him keep his current clothes), or insult him by saying "What are you going to a ball?" and he'll change into another outfit. Everytime he changes his outfit, so does his portrait when you talk to him, on the status screen, and on the Stone Tablet of Truth.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, the portrait does change on the status screen. Another reason I'm so very keen on finding the pirate garb, since that is the only character art I have yet to see.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^^ Nods! I also need to see that! Damn pirate outfit probably eaten by a fish or something!
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can someone post of screen cap of Snowe in the Pirate Outfit? A lot of people liked it and I wanna see!
Fifth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm also having difficulty in getting the pirate outfit ^^;; that's the only outfit I didn't get.
Lynn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it took me a while, but I finally managed to take a couple of decent photos of Snowe's pirate outfit... and yes, these are the most decent I could manage. My sincerest apologies to everyone. It isn't often that I photograph my television set.

Oh, and also yes, these aren't professional screenshots or anything of that sort. Just amatuer photos of a video game character. I'm quite certain that my family was giving me worried looks as I took multiple photos of our lovely Snowe. :mrgreen:

Pirate Snowe (front shot)
Pirate Snowe (back shot)
Pirate Snowe Official Artwork
Pirate Snowe Adorable Running Sprite!

I weep at the knowledge that the Suikoden IV artbook apparently does not have a full-length artwork of Pirate Snowe. Woe!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nor does it have Noble or Rags Snowe (tm). which is -quite- annoying. It also doesn't have alternates of the Four Knights (tm) or Royal Lino (tm). Very frustrating. Actually... I'm not sure if Royal Lino (tm) has official artwork, but I know each of the Knights has two shots, as trainees and in civvies.
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lino in his fancy clothes has character artwork. Well. at least a face. Personally, I wanna see the full art of Sad Katarina, Sad Noble Snowe, Sad Pirate Snowe, Sad Hero, Sad Whoever Else. You know... the downtrodden character art. >_>
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed. I had been mildly disappointed with the artbook having so little, but now I am more so; there was so much more done, I'm sure, that we've never seen.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didnt get them either :(
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
A pirate Snowe I can welcome, on the other hand.

rawworrar! heheh, sorry but I couldn't help myself.
I got to fish my Snowe out of the sea first.

I like how they continued to use the outfit change, it would of been a waste to keep them for a short change, plus its kind of like having your own personal dress up doll (game play wise), when you think of it that way its just plain odd.
Squirtle wrote:
Lino in his fancy clothes has character artwork. Well. at least a face. Personally, I wanna see the full art of Sad Katarina, Sad Noble Snowe, Sad Pirate Snowe, Sad Hero, Sad Whoever Else. You know... the downtrodden character art. >_>

who dosen't? I'm almost convincing myself this character art dosen't exist. why stop there because this is the "suikoden 4 subforum", Luc, Chris, Hugo, Jowy and many more have "special character portrates" for emotions and outfit changes. (I think Grasslands Chris can be found on the cards) but Not "serious Jowy" or "dying Luc" or "discusted Sasarai"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I still can''t get his outfit. Lynn, do you know if Snowe has to be in the party to get it? I'm still worrying about that! I'm on the 3rd playthrough already! I hope you can help! Plus, i think Snowe looks good in the pirate outfit! :D

Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as I remember, you don't need Snowe to be in your party to get his clothes. I was just lucky enough to get his pirate suit, maybe because I equipped everyone in my party with Lucky Rings. I also have a timer with me, and I set it to go off after ten minutes everytime I leave my boat in the world map.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now i have got his nostalgic armor :mrgreen:
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, wait, never mind. I just found it a while ago! He looks better in the pirate armor. It seems that if i believe i'm gonna get it. I eventually do. I got it on my first try. :D Isn't that great! Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: