Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snowe's Costumes (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Snowe's Costumes (Possible Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still clueless (like Viki) on how or where exactly i can get Snowe's altrnative costumes... I've tried FaQ's but can't see to gt any of them...

I want to get Snowe's Pirate costume 'coz i think it's practically good on him. Anyway, it would be nice if you could inform me on techniques or routes i can use to fish out his costumes...

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I know is, is that I acquired Snowe's Noble Costume in the seas around the Pirate's Nest, while I was looking for the Pirate King Boots for my character. I didn't know the things existed until then.

A guide I read said look in the Iluya sea for the Pirate Costume, but I've yet to find it after extensive searching there. Plus, didn't he attack you as a pirate south of Razril?
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The easiest way to aquire all the costumes is to teleport to the island that they are near, so Iluya for the pirate outfit. Then just board your ship and depart, but don't move your ship. Just let your ship float in the water while the net is cast out, and pull up the net and recast if needed every 10 minutes. This is the most painless way to get the outfits, because you can do something else and the 10 minutes will fly by.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't have to be moving? Beautiful! I never knew that! I had a Champion's Rune so I wouldn't have to deal with battles, but that really makes things so much simpler!
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Word of advice: don't have Snowe in your party when trying to recover his outfits. I wasted a good 2 hours yesterday because of that until I checked online why it wasn't working for me.

Although, I personally like his rags, because to me it sort of symbolizes his change. He's now less pompous and more accepting of his fate. *shrug* (I'm only using that as an excuse as to why I probably won't get the outfits now, hehe.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't have him in my party, but now with hours spent at and around Iluya, I still have no Pirate Costume. I reset a bunch of times, but still, at -some- point in there I should have gotten it, yes?

Are you sure it's Iluya? Weren't you nowhere's near Iluya when you beat Snowe-as-pirate?
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The strat guide says Iluya, but we know how unreliable Bradygames can be. You fight Pirate Snowe outside Obel, I think. You might wanna look there for a few tries just in case
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll try... But i'll have to go hru New Game+ again... I lost my backup 2nd save! XD

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the help guys! I'm going to be going for it on my New Game + too, but that's the one outfit I really want for him if I'm going to use him as a character. I forgave him in Keen's Confessional, so it seems a shame to still force him to wear rags. But the noble outfit is the symbol of Snowe at his most arrogant. A pirate Snowe I can welcome, on the other hand.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's definetly near Iluya? How am I so sure? No idea, I just wasted 9 hours but still no Pirate costume so I have no idea what back up I have... but I guess it should be there.

Guides in GameFAQS say so as well.
Lynn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Pirate Outfit is most definitely near Iluya (despite the location making absolutely no sense, storywise...). I know because I'd just gotten the outfit myself two days ago, after about three hours of shuffling between maths homework and checking Shiramine's net.

Also, I managed to get the outfit not too long after adding Snowe to my party for the heck of it. *shrugs* So I guess that part doesn't matter?

...Oh, and hi. :D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard somewhere that Snowe shouldn't be in your party when looking for it.

I'll try now and check the results. Thanks Lynn, and welcome to the boards, be sure to introduce yourself around.
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Snowes Pirate UNiform Make shim look Like a crossdresser but it is really cool...]

Ujhh No one likes him knight uniform? Thats by razril! :D
Lynn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Gaara, and good luck with the hunt!

Haha, I was so happy with the pirate outfit that I didn't bother getting the other two (I despise the knight outfit so very much). Kinda wish there was official art available of Snowe in his other outfits, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Question to those who actually found the outfits: when you change Snowe to the outfit does his portrait change? You know, in the status screen?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Lynn! Be sure to stop inside the Harmonia nation board and introduce yourself there. Hope you enjoy posting here! :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: