Suikoden United and Irrational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Right or Left: Survey of the hands
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Left or Right Handed?
Left
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Right
74%
 74%  [ 26 ]
Ambidextrous (Can use both hands equally well)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Right or Left: Survey of the hands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello,

Like i said in the "10 Things you don't know about me" thread, someone should do a poll on which hand you use.

Even though i use both hands for different purposes, and use more of my right hand, I still put my left hand, since i right with my left hand. i'm trying to right with my right, but i doubt that i'm making any progress. My aim to be ambidextrous is going to be my most challenging yet :lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a normal righty obviously and I have no interest to be able to use my left :mrgreen:

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm absolutely a right handy, I sometimes can't even use my left hand to do anything (it's because... I'm lazy).

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a right handed person by default! But i think i can use my left hand as welll... But not as good! :) :D :lol:

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right-handed, though sometimes people confuse me for beling left-handed as I wear my watch on my right wrist. This reminds me of a funny story from work about a month ago. One of the guys asked a new guy to find him a left-handed dowel mallet, and the guy actually went to look for it! Just in case you're unfamiliar about dowel mallets, they look just like any other rubber mallet... double-sided rubber face at the top, with the handle right in the middle. Man, people were in hysterics that day.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am right handed I use it for everything! :D
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dad was originally left-handed, but was trained to be right-handed. I am right-handed, and I cannot write well with my left. I am also right-eyed.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am a lefty and proud of it, although I do feel more comfortable batting asa righty even though I have more power as a lefty. As for all other things my left hand is the dominant of the two.

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*is a lefty*

A bit of useless trivia: the latin word for left/lefties is sinister. 8)
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right-handed. I tried to become an ambidexter but I just couldn't. You know, it's not easy to changa habits at this point.

Aaah, I don't know. I have a feeling most of the right-handed people will not vote (because it's kinda common), but many of the left-handed, on the other hand :mrgreen:, will, and that will eventually give you an unrealistic result! No, no, it's just a little theory, or whatever you'd like to call it!!
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right handed... I try my hardest to use my left hand as freaquently as my right, but have come to the conclusion that it is retarded. :D
Daycon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right handed over here, but I have been known to use my left to...uh...pretend to be someone else :lol: . How many out there are ami?

"Being eaten by an alligator isn't bad. It?s like going to sleep....in a giant blender."
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm primarily right handed, but I can use both fairly well - however, this may be because I write like absolute rubbish with my right hand and my left hand, so that I am merely unable to tell the difference. :p (Lefty is worse, though. I have a harder time moving my left hand and making it form fluid motions. a's and loops can be really hard with lefty - which sucks because I have quite a few of them in my name.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I consider myself to be a righty, cause I write with my right (eh heh heh... :) ) and I chuck stuff more accuratley with my right...
but my left arm is more powerful, and I use it a lot as a support and for lifting stuff... so I guess I could be ambiodextrous...
hell with it, Im a righty
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can use my left hand fairly well if I really make an attempt to do so but generally I am not very good at using it. I am primarily right handed(my right not your right when facing me) and it is the hand that I use primarily for things and do so with relative ease regardless. I would personally like to use my left more often but nah that would require extra effort I dont really feel like putting in for something relatively unimportant. I suppose that I could work on it some time during some of my spare time but I would actually have to remember my intention to do so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: