Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Passing Judgment [spoilers]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Passing Judgment [spoilers] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, can there possibly be anything more fun than passing judgment on your own crew? *giggles*

One thing I'm curious about though, does everyone eventually come for confession? Obviously not Keen, and I'm thinkin prolly not Ramada [unless I could have gotten Keen before Ramada vanished...?] but what about someone like Snowe?
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got all 108 stars and went though the judgement until Keen told me no one else wanted to be judged. I don't think I did 106 sessions, so my guess is that some people don't go to be judged.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting. Thank you very much; I found I didn't have the patience to sit through all of them at a single go, but now I know what to expect. Damn, wish I'd thought of it sooner though, I could have written a guide on the matter. You know, typed up everyone's responses. Don't remember if I have a saved game saved before I started though, that's late enough to have all my characters.... I might need to reacquire people, and if I had to reget Travis I think someone would die.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So you can only judge each person once. I guess I will go do that when I have the time (or the patience whichever comes first). I read in the guide that you can not judge Kika, Maxine, Warlock, or Elenor.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, site's slow tonight. My first response got eaten by the boards saying I could post again so soon, because the screen was still loading on the other window from my last post. Normally doesn't take so long. Wonder if something's down on my usual ping route to suikox?

Anyway, the guide said you couldn't judge those four... does this mean you -can- judge Snowe? *dances with insane glee* I so have to go back to the Confessional now.
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Towards the end of my judging session, I did judge someone who sounded like he might be Snowe. His responses were pitiful and downtrodden, which fits in with Snowe's new attitude when you recruit him. Still, there was nothing that made me certain it was him.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm. I'll have to try for myself and pay attention to the sillohuette. Some are obvious [Ugetsu, anyone?] but some are -really- hard. It does help though having the art book at hand to check against, some of them strike poses similar to their official art. Others don't though, so it's touch and go.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woot woot! I think I just judged Snowe! I forgave him [wasn't sure if I would or not until he spoke]. I think the characters have their -backs- to the screen, which has been throwing me off. One turned and it looked like she was facing her back to me, but I figured it was a trick of the light or something. But the one I thought was Snowe had the same hair, just parted on the wrong side. If he was backwards, that'd do it. Is the one you thought was him the one who said that he "practically envied" your character?
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya know I don't even remember, but probably. I agree, they walk to the right and then turn away from you.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It takes awhile to figure certain ones out, but if you know how they speak and stuff, then it is easy. Is it just me or is it a bit odd that Jeane would not say anything enlightening about herself?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never got Jeane, that I know.

Does anyone know who the one is who said -nothing?-
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not me, but maybe it's the Mushroom or Mint guy. And I agree that it sucks Jeane didn't say anything new. She just said that she couldn't tell you.
Adversary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whats the point anyway? what happens if you dont forgive?
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A log, water or filing cabinet (?) drops on the character.

Also, I haven't gotten Ted, does anyone know what he says?

I don't think that Mao or Nao say nothing, because at least one of them babbles on about the other one, so I think the other should do the same.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I have in fact gotten them both, and they're not the one who announces she - I think it was a she, but I entirely forget - will say nothing. All three questions were responsed to with "..." and not a dot more. Even though the fourth dot would have been gramatically correct :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: