Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

PS3 vs XBOX 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: PS3 vs XBOX 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay you guys and galz... I can already guess that even before you entered this thread that you have already made your mind up... i'm guessing that you are thinking something like 'The Playstation 3 would win hands down'. If so then okay... I made this thread for those who have any partial information that has anything to do with both these consoles so first... I'll start with information that I can remember gathering from time ago...

-For the Playstation 3, It is confirmed that the console will include a graphics chip more powerful than most, if not all personal computers in almost every country (I know it sounds like a load of crap). This chip is estimated and tested to be over one thousand times the power of the Xbox's graphic chip... which can only mean one thing, we will witness graphics so real, virtual reality will become reality... or something like that...

-The Playstation 3 is rumoured to not be backwards compatible, in other words it will not be able to play any playstation games or playsation 2 games... now that sucks.

-The Playstation 3 is also rumoured that it's ability to play DVD's will be taken away. This is most unlikely though but is also a possibility, the matter is being looked into now...

-The Xbox may undergo a change of name when evolving to the Xbox 2, and might be known as 'Xenon'. I would say that it is a pretty damn stupid name... well that's my opinion.

-The Xbox will most probably use cartridges instead of DVD's. this will mean the game will have a lot less chance of crashing or even being damaged in the first place. though I would say that cartridges are vrather old fashioned and outdated. but if it would mean better gaming experience and safer gaames then the idea is welcome... but may be hard to carry around.

-The playstation 3 will be released sometime this year for no less than around £200... well, that's pretty cheap when compared to that Sony Playstation portable, in the United Kingdom the little machine is seen to be over £300 and the Nintendo Dual Screen is seen to be around £200... crazy marketing nowa days...

-The Xbox or Xenon will be released next year arounf February, but certain delays are expected for both the consoles for bug and error testing and improvements of course.

The first Xbox game may very well be 'The Punisher' I do not have much to say about this other than it's so far looking pretty good...

Now for you guys and galz, what do you have that might interest me? any rumours or pieces of information from anywhere at all? what console would you get? I going for the Xbox 2/ Xenon...
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am going for the PS3 because the PS2 rocked so the third must be mega cool. On the contrary JNX i have heared and read that the PS3 might actually play PS2 and PS1 games that would be cool plus i read that the PS3 will not need memory cards because the PS3 will have all your save data at Sony HQ which rocks and you might not have to buy games because with the internet you can downloiad all the games you want.Finally because it is powered by a cell chip you might be able to attach it to that machine i.e a washer for extra proccesing power. huff that took some time and research but thats what i could dig up enjoy the info

Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: PS3 vs XBOX 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX wrote:
-The Playstation 3 is rumoured to not be backwards compatible, in other words it will not be able to play any playstation games or playsation 2 games... now that sucks.

-The Playstation 3 is also rumoured that it's ability to play DVD's will be taken away. This is most unlikely though but is also a possibility, the matter is being looked into now...

Aish... those two rumors are very nasty, let's face it, they are some of the things that made de PS2 Special xD

Of course If we do not have in mind Suikoden that is.

In my opinion games will determine which the "best" console is, not hardware or design or any other of those weird thingies.

Last edited by Futch on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for this piece of information Commander... which reminds me of another rumour I forgot to mention...

-The Xbox 2/Xenon will actually feature three differernt types for the consoel... what I mean to say is that there will be around three different Xbox 2/Xenons...

1- Xbox2
This one will be a plain Vanilla coloured Xbox 2, and as such will probably weigh in at a lower price than the other two. The focus on the standard Xbox2 Will be on the casual gamer, who will want to take advantage of the console's game every now and again, without asking too much from the machine. This will make it ideal for multiformat titles, and pure offline play. The drawback here is that the console will need some sort of memory card, bumping up the price for players who expand their catalogue of games too quickly...

2- Xbox 2 HD
More like the Xbox we (well I) know and love today, this baby will come complete with the hard drive functions that have been one of microsoft's secret weapons so far. Aimed at the hardcore console gamers, this machines hard-drive will make it ideal for players who deman more from gaming than just a quick flurry of FIFA before a night out. It will also be an ideal choice for live users, as the hard-drive will enable players to download fresh content, store stats galore, and generally make the online gaming experience run more smoothly (i'll choose this one)

3- Xbox2 PC
The real surprise package of the three. The Xbox2 PC will draw the two entertainment divisions from gates' empire together. This console is expected to be an Xbox wth added PC functionality, making it practical as well as enjoyable. Among the features rumoured to be included, the CD burner, that's right cd burner and working versios of windows are the most revolutionary. To accommodate these, there is speculation over wireless keyboard and mouse set up, in addition to the standard four pad ports...

well then, that's all I can remember for now... but keep bringing in some rumours and I might remember some as well..
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i thought the PS3 was more for the internet gaming? or at least "the other one"

thats horrible, it can't do old games? also you need memory cards, like...so I can take my file to a friend's house or to swap save data.

so the Xbox 2 has a working windows? thats laughable for people who laugh at window's lack of well working well.

i like games, but i don't know if i'm to into them to go and buy one.
if somone gets one for me, then fine.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn kuwaizair, you beat me to it! :lol: I think almost everyone is familiar with the most well known oxymoron in existence, which also happens to be the name of a Microsoft product: Microsoft Works.

My opinion on the consoles is obviously biased, as I refuse to support anything Microsoft puts out into the console market. Regarding the possible name change for Xbox 2, Xenon isn't a very good name but neither was Xbox. There is even talk that the PlayStation may undergo a name change for it's third console, but when you think about it, "PlayStation" has name recognition spanning a decade, so it would be a good choice to keep the PlayStation name.

I haven't heard that the PS3 would lack the ability to play DVDs, just that it has been announced that the PS3 would neither use the DVD nor HD-DVD format, opting instead for the Blu-Ray format. Blu-Ray is supposed to hold far more information than a DVD (54 gigabytes, or six times the current capacity of DVD-ROMs) The PS3 is expected to do the following: support broadband, play Blu-Ray movies (Blu-Ray is reportedly backwards compatible with the DVD format) and play music in addition to videogame play. It's not surprising at all that the PS3 would use Blu-Ray technology, as Sony is a co-developer of the format. The console is expected to launch in 2006.

For the Xbox 2/Xenon, I don't know too much about it, but just being branded under the Microsoft banner is enough to sour my opinion on it. The only bit of infor I really know on the console, or rather the launch strategy, is Microsoft intends to launch is before Sony launches the PS3, as they believe the year lead time the PS2 had over the Xbox is a cause for the less than stellar performance. Some factors which I feel work against the Xbox (and these are only my opinions) are the ungodly size and ugliness of the console (come on, black and neon green?!), lack of high profile (and recognizable) launch software and it being a Microsoft product. I can't speak for myself, but I certainly don't trust Microsoft's track record for putting out products which function reliably. Microsoft provided a version of Windows for the Dreamcast, and that system didn't last too long.

But when it comes down to it, I judge a system by the software which appeals to me, where Sony is in abundance and Microsoft, well, falls short by a very wide margin. There are only two Xbox games which look like they would interest me: Conker and possibly Fable, but other than that, they system is pretty much a dud.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh... I kinda thought that everyone... or almost everyone would go for Sony's Playstation 3... I think that when a person decides which of the two consoles to get (the playstation 2 or the xbox) they will stick by that console even if the other is better...

but it is because of this ignorance that we all say ours is better... no one may conclude as to which of the two consoles are better or superior to the other... If I had not bought the Xbox I would have bought the Playstatin 2 instead... I would most definately say that the Playstation 2 is better,... but since i have had both the consoles... I had to make a decision in which one to keep...

I did hours of research and looked into the future seeing what games are planned for what console this and that... you know...

I decided that I would sell my Playstation 2 and now have been rid of it... I don't regret it however, for there were not many games on that console that I looked forward to... other than the suikoden series...

But I say this... which ever console a person buys and owns first, that person will always vote for that console, for he/she does not want to look stupid and have people say things like 'if you knew that one was better why did you get this one?' which are questions no one can avoid... but when you get both consoles... that's when the real question hits you... 'which one is better?' you have to be honest, look at both of them and try decide...

What i'm trying to say in this post is... I don't know :lol:
I guess people root for the console that they own first :lol:
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... up to the end of the Nintendo 64's life, I was a Nintendo loyalist and wouldn't even consider getting a PlayStation. Of course, at the time, I didn't have a steady job, so I didn't have much income, so that was a factor. But, not too long after getting online in mid-1998 I discovered the origins of the PlayStation, which effectively began as an SNES CD addition, until Nintendo stabbed Sony in the back and decided they weren't going to release a CD add-on at all.

So, Nintendo essentially dug their own grave by allowing Sony to compete against them with the PlayStation and it quickly became the leader in console gaming. Microsoft, on the other hand, is in it for greed and a desire to hold a total monopoly over anything relating to computers or entertainment.

Of the three consoles, I have a PS2 and a Gamecube. I'd have to say that the PS2 is the better console (I've got far more Sony games than Gamecube games) though there were enough games to warrant a purchase of the Gamecube, including the upcoming Zelda game.

But to answer the question: "Which one is better?" Well... that's up to the individual gamer. Take a look at the system and the games it has to offer, and decide which one is the most compatible with your tastes. For me, it's Sony and Nintendo, while others will favour Microsoft. Personally, I'd like the future of console gaming to be free of the Blue Screen of Death. :wink:

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh for criminey's sake, how can I decide between consoles if I've never got a chance to play with it or even view it's hardware and never played a game made for it? How can I choose a system that I know nothing about? So they have better graphics. Whoop-de-frickin'-do. What do the games play like? What does the controller look like? How much 1st/3rd party support is there? It's just a big ball of unknown, other than the hype, and if you fall for the hype, well, expect to be dissapointed.

I will say that if Microsoft moves away from the hard disk than I will scream, though, because that is the best gosh darn idea in gaming in years.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well yes, I understand that there is one big empty void of questions which is indeed vast and needs to be filled with answers... but I have no patience and will stop at nothing to get as much information possible and then decide for myself which console of the two to get... actually I might get both lol

*Edit to avoid double posting and to get several rumours...*

Xbox 2/ Xenon

there are rumours going around that the Xbox 2/Xenon will not be backwards compatible... :shock: , that means no Halo for Xbox 2/Xenon! and no Halo 2 for the Xbox 2 / Xenon! :shock: these rumours that my sources have brought up seem to have some back up to their rumours or a sort of reason why the Xbox 2/ Xenon will not be backwards compatible...

The first and most obvious one is the fact that Xbox 2/ Xenon might play chips instead of CD's which has both it's advantages and disadvantages. we all know that the Xbox games are in compact discs therefore... how do play CDs in a console that plays cartridge? we can't force the CD in the cartridge slot obviously :lol:

Another reason...IF the latest reports about the upcoming games from EA are to be believed... then why exactly would EA Publish two versions of the same game for the Xbox the Xbox 2/ Xenon? anyone care to explain this? this was obtained from one source of mine, if you want information on it you can find it From gamesindustry.biz but if you want it briefed out, then read my posts :lol:

Leading publisher Electronic Arts has revealed details of its early line-up for next generation consoles, with around thirteen titles currently scheduled to launch on the Xbox 2/ Xenon in late 2005 and early 2006. The line-up, reported by Xboxworld.nl from a press event in Zoetermeer in the Netherlands, has revealed that the Xbox 2/ Xenon versions of most of the company's late 2005 line-up are in the works, with the firm apparently committed to supporting the new platform alongside the existing consoles. As previously reported, Criterion properties Burnout 4 and Black are both Xbox 2/ Xenon bound, as is Digital Illusions first console outing for the Battlefield franchise, Battlefield: Modern Combat - which will also be the first game in the series to feature a single-player component. well known sports titles FIFA 2006, FIFA Street 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 and SSX 4 will also be released on the platform, as will the next Harry Potter game ( which ties in with the Goblet of Fire movie due next Christmas I believe ) and the next James Bond game (looks good), the previously unannounced From Russia With Love. Two other licensed titles also appear in the list, namely The Godfather and a secret project with Marvel, which could be the "Marvel Vs. EA" beat 'em up suggested in the past, although that project disappeared off the radar after the almost universal derision with which met the idea (I will do more research on this mystery title as it interests me...). Finally, the list is completed by updates of EA's Need for Speed franchise ( with the next title set to be called Need for Speed: Most Wanted ) and the console offshoot of The Sims, The Urbz 2.

well there is the list that have managed to gather from 'my sources' and well, get this, none of these titles are due to launch exclusively on Xbox 2 / Xenon, and will appear on the original Xbox console... :shock:

and, it's expected, on the PlayStation 2 - along with the next-generation version, with several of the titles also widely expected to launch on the PSP. :shock:

So if this piece of information is accurate... is it compelling enough evidense to finally answer the question as to whether or not the Xbox 2 / Xenon will be backwards compatible ? well then? my fellow harmonians... I leave you to make your mind up... :(

Playstation 3

(Cell Processor to Run at 4.6 Ghz )

When Sony reveals the technical details of the highly-anticipated advanced microprocessor code-named 'Cell', they will announce that the new processor will run at 4.6 gigahertz (faster than most personal computers people have at home... with the average being 2.80 I think...). IBM, Sony and Toshiba will present four technical papers at the International Solid State Circuits Conference to be held next month in San Francisco (those of yous in this country, I envy you for the time being...)
The Cell is a multicore chip comprising a 64-bit Power processor core and multiple synergistic processor cores capable of massive floating point processing.
Cell is optimized for compute-intensive workloads and broadband rich media applications, including computer entertainment, movies and other forms of digital content.
Sony plans to use the Cell to power its next generation PlayStation as well as home servers for broadband content and high-definition televisions.
Other highlights of the Cell processor design include: Multi-thread, multicore architecture. Supports multiple operating systems at the same time. Substantial bus bandwidth to/from main memory, as well as companion chips. Flexible on-chip I/O (input/output) interface. Real-time resource management system for real-time applications. On-chip hardware in support of security system for intellectual property protection. Implemented in 90 nanometer

But still there was a small saying from them 'the Xbox is better ' :shock: I don't mean to enrage any of my fellow harmonians that root for the Playstation 3 but I must admit the first Xbox doesn't look like it is better than this... or maybe I'm missing something and that they meant something else... hmm...

well then everyone, I will leave this piece of information also to you people who want some playstation 3 hardware knowledge... though I suppose some of you won't know exactly what some of them do... but i'm sure you'll manage and make something of it... :wink:

well that's al the rumour I can remember from last night and this morning, hope to find and add more, enjoy... 8)
Nihilive

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xbox catalog lacks RPGs MAJORLY. Really being the only genre I play aside from computer games, I will be sticking with Sony on this one. I will probably end up getting both consoles though.

I can tell you exactly why Xbox is going for a cartridge format. Because they're so fearful of piracy and preventing it that that is their course of action. So, unless they show some promise for RPGs aside from the extremely, extremely overhyped, mediocre piece of crap that was Fable, I will not be supporting Xbox2.

Not to mention they cancelled their True Fantasy Online project that actually looked promising. Pitiful.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

listen I don't want to start an argument relating to 'argh the xbox is better or argh the ps2, THE PS2' so... please I beg of everyone, don't say that this console or that console is crap... please...

well I will say, the Xbox lack in the RPG genre tremendously! but that doesn't mean the quality of some are below average... Elder scrolls 3 : game of the year edition, Phantasy star online and Fable are an excellent example of a above good rpg game...

and in the future (or out now for anyone outside the UK) the will be that star wars rpg... kotor or something like that?

please, please don't say any of the two console is better than the other... it hurts as a games lover of both consoles :cry:
Nihilive

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Double post if you weren't aware. :-/

But yeah, I'm not slamming anyone or any of the consoles. The last thing I am is a console fanboy and I've had enjoyment from every console I've ever played for the most part. Yes, the KOTOR games were good on the Xbox but I played them on the PC too and they were much better. I can't wait until the second one is ported to the PC. I absolutely loved the first.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am sorry... can someone help me, I am a usual member here, but I can't seem to delete my post, i'm not joking here's a picture of what I see to prove that really can't delete my post......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/JNX25/errordeleting.bmp

I will edit this post to add more but this post must be made as fast as possible...

*Edit to continue... *

damn I see that the picture is small but if you look to the top right of my posts I am still unable to delete... the two boxes left there are edit and quote... I tried editing and then searching near the bottom where the tick boxes were for the delete box that I saw once... but it's not there... so all I can do now is wait for a moderator to log on, the PM the mod and ask for him/her to delete the post for me... how embarassing :oops:

why me? double post, screen errors and now being unable to delete...I have the worst luck today... suikox has never done this to me... but there might be a reason... I am being punished for something I have not seen today... doing something wrong that I am unaware of... oh well...

Glad to hear that your not against the consoles... I was too quick in my decision and made wrong assumptions, forgive me... I just saw the words 'piece of crap fable' and 'pitiful'... well, I sort of concluded from those words in how I wanted to post... Fable was a role playing game vortex ... what I mean is, it's a taste of what's to come from future role playin games (I hate the fact that you age though...) apart from that... the reasons why I chose to defend this game is because I enjoyed it while it lasts... it has unique features and though we may not like some of them there are there to make the game even more unique... scar someone young and they grow with the scar... same goes for you (damn) age in the game to an adult and then older (oh man why?)...

The next part I will tell you the story of how I was offered a job for the game... for people who are un interested please skip this part, I will create a new paragraph when I talk about something else...
it began when my mate known as Victor (i'll refer to him as VAD) was sent a letter, I was sent one too but mine got thrown away by some stupid relatives in my house... well this letter was basically a discount for some tickets to the 'biggest games exibition in the UK' I still have that photo today (I will display pictures as proof at the end of this story) and will keep that as proof for as long as possible... well it was june or july... and the games exibition was due on september the first... being rather excited we ordered the tickets online (well he did) A few weeks later they came and he called me early in the morning blah blah blah excitement...
Now, september the first, we went there only to find ourselves at the back of the que, with around 50 people in front of us... Stupid us, we forgot to bring a camera... anyway, we were all let in at once (in the end there were around another 500 behind us lol) this was in the excel building... that's what it's actually called, there were posters in every direction and people dressed as games characters, oh my God the master chief suit look NANG! there was a jade one, a red one and a blue one... people dressed as legend of mir characters, final fantasy and a lot more! we roamed around playing games here and there for around 6 hours... then we queued up fr Halo 2 and ended up waiting 3 whole hours (VAD kept looking at his phone) and when it was our turn we got seperated and he went in first (Jowy recieving the BS rune...) and after that I went in... ten minutes later I came out with a grin... then a minute after me and VAD rejoined... we were pissed off... we waited three hours to play ten minutes of Halo 2 (I played around 6 minutes) I played so little because I was too good... it was a 8 on 8 versus mode, split into two teams... I got around 15 kills within around 5 minutes and the rest got no more than around 6...
well, we moved on and I ran to the fable machine, a man was there doing nothing so I told him that he can play... he said 'na... you play, c'mon i'l teach ya' after a little confusement i saw his T-shirt and was embarassed to find that he was a worker there... after a few minutes playing he asked me questions about what games I liked and desribed why... trying to impress a worker of the games industry I used all my gaming knowledge to impress and then... success... he handed me a card and said something like we I think you'd do good if you came and help us improve this game, he said a lot of stuff about what I could become and that my anem would be put in the game and all that and handed me a card... I tried to play it cool and stayed calm, accepted and walked off with VAD... I ended up screaming 'YES!!!' as I walked around 10 steps away and nearly slipped... well... I guess I should stop there and present some proof...

The game was indeed over hyped, and an uncountable amount of this was taken from what was supposed to be a groundbreaking role playing game... dragon were taken out and the tree's misc was taken... people couldn't wait and so the game was released uncompleted... there was going to be more quests as well... but as mentioned before trees were the most important I think... they were supposed to grow as the days go by, they were suppose to be interactive... imagine you were weak, a strong enemy appeared but doesn't sense you yet... you could chop the tree down with your rusty sword and crush the wrothless scum... but alas, it was stolen from us... for time was what they didn't have on their side... I forgive them though...

here are the links to the pictures as proof... by the way I wrote my name one one of them to show I ain't getting this from anywhere on the internet. :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/JNX25/scan0001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/JNX25/scan.jpg
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you don't want to start a flame war of console-bashing (We now present you with... Console Wars: The Unlimited Saga!!!!!) then don't title your thread "XBox 2 VS PS3".

It has been pointed out that very little is known about these consoles. The XBox 2 announcement will likely not make 2005. Hardware has been tossed around but very little has been confirmed. No one knows anything about these consoles because there's a severe lack of press releases.

I would recommend that we leave this topic until one console developer releases information more than, "The PS3 will run on a Cell processor on RAMBUS with an nVIDIA graphics card". Those are pretty vague specs, if you ask me.

On the other hand, if you guys all want to speculate on which console will win based on incomplete information, go right ahead. Obviously, this group is going to be Pro-PS3 because the main game this board is based on was released on Sony platforms. Chances are, you're not going to find a huge flux of people who love first-person shooters and basketball games here.

However, do keep in mind that FPS's and sports games DO SELL and Microsoft is definitely not that worried about the console war because it's built its empire on what makes them money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: