Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Fighting Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dherder222 wrote:
Hey, KonRei and VikiFanatic, are you two taking requests? I've already got JNX working on Clive, so maybe I can send you two to work as well. ;)

sure....i already finished drawing Luc but i'll just re-install my scanner here...i'll edit my post if i scanned it...^_^

ok....i just finished scanned it.....here it is....

http://aces.tabulas.com/renasvalkuria/scan.jpg

i dunno what to say on my concept really....

since we all made characters....how bout the voices? i recommend Japanese voices since they are kinda well known....any more opinions? ^_^

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yuber75

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello everyoone, if you guys want to create a suikoden fighting game, you can use the program called MUGEN. Just look on google.
You can create your own characters in 2D by drawing them frames by frames. If I remember you can import all the characterrs you want such as snk, dbz,capcom, saint seiya, etc... and play with them.
Col Ahiru

Demon Duckizzards of Doom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, KonRei, that's an awesome picture of Luc! Very, very detailed - On par with the official Suikoden III art for Luc. I love the anime style you drew him in as well. Good show, man! :)

I had thought of MUGEN for a Suikoden fighting game, but unless you want to hand-draw hundreds of sprites for every character, you have to take an existing character from a game and edit them with colors and such. I'll have to give that program a serious try sometime and see what I can do.
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dherder222 wrote:
Wow, KonRei, that's an awesome picture of Luc! Very, very detailed - On par with the official Suikoden III art for Luc. I love the anime style you drew him in as well. Good show, man! :)

I had thought of MUGEN for a Suikoden fighting game, but unless you want to hand-draw hundreds of sprites for every character, you have to take an existing character from a game and edit them with colors and such. I'll have to give that program a serious try sometime and see what I can do.

thanks.....I'll try Sasarai or any Suikoden male characters for my next sketches!! do wait for it!! ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bet you could draw an awesome pic of Killey... :wink:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Col Ahiru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very cool, KonRei. I looked at your deviantArt gallery and loved your pic with Futch, Sasuke and Luc together. It's strange, but those three are among my favorite Suikoden II characters. Since they make up the "Pretty Boy Attack," I guess I like bishies more than I initially thought I did. :)
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crono wrote:
I bet you could draw an awesome pic of Killey... :wink:

hehehehe.....you betcha....count on it!!

dherder22 wrote:
Very cool, KonRei. I looked at your deviantArt gallery and loved your pic with Futch, Sasuke and Luc together. It's strange, but those three are among my favorite Suikoden II characters. Since they make up the "Pretty Boy Attack," I guess I like bishies more than I initially thought I did.

my art there are really suikoden related but some were inspired by some of my favorite character desingers in the anime..........

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is actually a very cool idea... I'm already imagining many characters fighting out in a VS fighting game...

And for their special moves, something like marvel vs capcom's special attack, characters with runes will use magic, others can be like a series of attacks.

For example, i'd imaine Jowy's special attack to be invoking his black sword rune, and many swords shoot out to pummel on the opponent. Or Valeria, who'll rush up and continuously strike like how her falcon rune is like.

Or even flik, who could combine lightning magic with sword attacks or something, and blast lightning before striking a few more fancy moves.

And for ninjas like kasumi, her shrike rune can also be performed. And for Tir, his Soul Eater can also be used as a special attack. I'm already imagining all the fancy attacks in my mind...

I must say, if a suikode fighting game ever appears, it'll be rather cool. But then again, what are the chances? I almost wish that konami would visit this site, this forum and this topic and get the inspiration to really create a suikoden VS fighting game...
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i also like Kobold's idea....doing it as a MVC-style, not to mention they'll do aircombos or something like that.....

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah! I also think that Special attacks would be cool! Viki would use her Blinking to pummel you with random objects!!! BWAHAHA!

BTW, I made this sketch with almost all the True Rune users with Viki and Jeane... Maybe we can put it in the Bonus Character art in the VS game,..

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14654389/

Hehehe.. just a preview...

Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yeah! I also think that Special attacks would be cool! Viki would use her Blinking to pummel you with random objects!!! BWAHAHA!

Sort of like Darth Vader beating up on Luke using 'The Force'?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome pic, VikiFanatic! I wish you had squeezed in Jowy, Luc and Luca, but I guess they don't really count anyway. :)

I just remembered something fighting game-related. We were having a discussion on how many characters we could realistically see in a Suikoden fighting game. Well, the recently released Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 is not only a very solid game (It got an 8.0 from IGN and 8.2 from Gamespot), but it has 38 playable characters, which breaks the 3D record held by Tekken Tag of 34 (At least I think that's the record).

Now granted, some characters' moves overlap, but it shows that high-quality games are being able to have very large casts. I truly wouldn't be surprised some of the next generation of systems' fighting games have 50+ casts (And not with 90% of them being recycled sprites like Marvel VS. Capcom 2). It gives me more hope for a Suikoden fighting game. :)
Clops

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone written up a gamefaqs.com movelist for any of the characters?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here's my other art that i made.....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15068646/

it's still Luc (I just changed his clothes) and drawn in manga-style, I used a lot of unipens here since I ran out of ink...

check your PM dherder.....I already finished your request!! ^_^

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... I don't know what everyone else thinks... but I will be the first to put my opinion about this... I think that it's great... I like the shadow effects and the lighting of the piece... the action position of the character is great... the facial expression is good to not that most people would care but great... What equipment do you use for this... just unipens? what about Copic markers? they are pretty good as well... quality stuff and rather pricey... but it makes the outcome worth it... plus the effects of copic markers are great... well the picture is great man... you going to do more? maybe another character?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: