Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Gallery] Kids from S3 in the future
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are perfectly right. It was critisism, but I was just saying that I didn't mean to critisise.. because I didn't.
Critisism isn't necessarily a negative thing, but some people may find it offensive sometimes... so I try to keep away from it unless it's really needed.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, nice drawing VF!!! I could also draw but I need more practice.....Good job VF!!!
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice. I liked your take on the Sain Loa Knights... Almost reminded me of Camus and Milkotov....

Rody looks like he's hiding something... I don't trust that guy haha

Nice drawings!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is great! I wanna see more. Maybe a grown-up Luc? Shu in his 40s?
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man. These are right on the money. I really liked Cecile, Thomas, Elliot, Alanis, and Kidd. They look really awesome. You draw pretty well.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much! I'm currently practicing on Corel Painter... It's supposedly the one they used to color the official art. I'm gonna try it soon. Oh well... Thank again!

Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whee...Chris' kid! i want to see them, i hope Konami will make them!!

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Fires blade

Flames wrath

109 Potch
141 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

youre drawing skils are amazing especialy compared to mine....all i can draw is faces with no ears and crapy hair any way i cant wait till u get more done and you sould realy post them on DA if you havnt already
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It got me thinking what Mel would look like in a few years... o.O

I'm guessing she's still going to have Branky, but other than that I wonder what will happen, will she keep the upbeat and quirky personality or fall into a darker slightly psycho person.

I could see her going either fighter or mage depending on what path she chooses... personally I'd rather see her as a slightly psycho mage ( her Lightning magic was great ).

I'd draw it but I'm soo soo lazy at the moment ><

White Wind Brigade

205407 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck with Corel Painter, VikiFanatic! Those are so nice!
I can't manage to draw in the original style, so my ideas don't end up looking accurate enough for me... (I don't mind my art for other things, but not aging the characters.)
I look forward to seeing whatever else you'll draw!

Grasslands National Banana Appreciation Month!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow amazing. As an above poster said I like how you kept the original artists style. Not bad. Though he won't age because of his True Rune, you should try drawing an age progressed Hugo. Being an artist myself I find him one of the most enjoyable characters to draw age progressed. Give it a try.
Kit-Kit

Blue Poppy

4655 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't have too, but I need some help to make a small comic for this small suikoden three story. But it's too much for me to do alone so @_@;;;;;; I need help just thought I'd ask since I liek your gallery
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey, what abot Shabon..the little girl in the musical troop? what will she look like at 16?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: