Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Some new info to answer FAQ question(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Some new info to answer FAQ question(s) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
What would happen if a true rune holder got their right hand cut off?
That's a very interesting question for which I have no answer. Tell you what, let me ask that question to Konami (Or to their shinsyo staff) and see if they answer in their next publication (I highly doubt it).

This was answered, or at least some light was shed on it, in Suikoden IV =D

Decent sized Spoiler... So I'll make it dark blue and real small, so it's hard to see =P

Graham Clay cut off his 'rune hand' to rid himself of the True Rune of Punishment. It then simply moved on to another 'owner'. Late in the game, he tries to get it back, but it essentially rejects him.

I don't know if you want to bother changing this, I know those FAQs are huge haha, but since the answer seemed quite questionable, thought I'd just quickly mention it.

---
What's the deal with the infamous Schtolteheim Reinbach III? I have a feeling a lot of people wanna find out.
Another one we now know =)
---
Also, a while back on this messege board or somewhere else, I read about people in Suikoden 4 that has some strange symbols on their foreheads, and that they may have some connection of the Sindar race..any information on that?
Entirely speculation, but I believe a book in Suikoden II mentions that the Sindar are a "phantom race", and are thought to be led by one who had a cursed rune in his/her forehead. It's possible that the small triangle looking thing seen on Jewel, Rakgi, Rikie, etc, is a mark of the Sindar, no?
---
What does the Rune of Punishment do?
Guess we know now...
---
Are there any characters apart from Killey and Yuber that fight with two swords in the current Suikodens?
I think there are a few now, namely Hero IV
---
Tir's Soul Eater is really called the Rune of Life & Death right? I fail to see any LIFE powers it has... Why is this so?
The SoulEater is a little changed in S4. Seems to include more 'life' aspects now, IMO.
---

I'm sure you're sick of hearing from me by now :mrgreen: I just finished S4, and that's all I could see, so if you ever plan to update that should be all you need to address ^^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moved because this should be in the Suikoden IV forum. Not here.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm almost certain the mark on the foreheads mean that they are from the island of Na-nal. If you notice, Axel, Rikie, Jewel, Rakgi all have it and are all from Na-nal.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The triangles on Na-Nal citizens' foreheads have specific meanings. Red trianglles, regardless of whether it is pointing upwards or downwards, means that citizen is living away from Na-Nal and is not currently fulfilling their obligations as a Na-Nalian. These include people such as Jewel, Rakghi, abd Rikie.

Blue triangles facing upwards means that that member has the responsibility to bear arms and fight in times of conflict. These people include Axel, Chief of Na-Nal, Na-Nal armor shop owver, etc.

Blue triangles facing downwards means that that member does not have the responsibility to fight at the front-lines in the case of an attack, but is responsible for other supplementary duties during times of battle. This triangle is mostlys seen on older people or children, such as the one Na-Nalian girl who starts living on your ship after her father is killed by Kooluk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: