Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kika *spoilers*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Kika *spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have Kika in my party now, and there's something I just don't get: the Falcon rune she bears.

Weren't Valeria and Anita the first to bear that rune? I'm confused here, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

Can anyone answer this?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, Valeria and Anita learned the Falcon style from someone else. Where did you hear that they were the first!?!?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean that they learned it from their master, who was apparently the first. If he/she was the first to learn it, then that would make Kika their master...wouldn't it? But then there's the time difference thing.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the master of the falcon rune might have a true rune, or perhaps the technique of the rune is passed down from master to a new master, throughout the generations. I don't recall any information that the person who taught anita and valeria was the first, but I could be mistaken.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOl guyz guyz guyz....I read it from somewhere in suikox or suikosource. Anyway Anita and Val were both trained by the same master, they were actually rivals in Falcon Class, After there training is finnish each trainnee will receive a Falcon Rune. I think they learned it somewhere south of Toran around Kanakan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: