Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Harmonian National Drag Festival
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moody Mage wrote:
I don't think you need to worry about that, Black Fang is as beaten as the rest of you it seems!

I'm getting screwed here!!! Why do I always get the worst deal gah.

Bugg wrote:
Very glad that you like it. At least I now have 1% chance of defeating Schala for the top prize. *laugh*.

I'm going to be VERY pissed off if I don't win one of the prizes here as we can all agree that I'm putting up with this damn thing more than anyone else heh. You do deserve some kind of prize for that though. Even if it did depict me in somewhat of a......umm........*thinks to self* must be nice here*/thinks to self*........funky...... :mrgreen:

Lady Sai wrote:
Oh my... What have we here? Is Lady Sophita jealous of all the activity within our great Holy Queendom of Harmonia? Well, allow me to laugh at your vien attempts to persuade great members of our proud nation into defection! You may envy us for having a member as great as Sir Nutflush, but rest assured that none of us proud Harmonians are interested in joining your silly nation of pineapples!

I don't think ANYONE is jelaous of Harmonia right about now Lady Sai...........I mean I just called you LADY SAI!!! :shock:

Well thats just great, I get screwed and get nothing for it!!! I've been putting up with this crap way too much to come out with nothing........not to mention this whole damn thing started with me............damn you SARS. I can't even benefit from HP, gah this sucks.

Miss Shem wrote:
It would have been nice to have been address in the correct manner, JNX. Fifteen points from Gryffindor! :evil: You're lucky I don't use the full extent of my power and remove more.

Hehehe, well at least I get to reduce more HP this week, weeeeeeee!!! :mrgreen:
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I'm getting screwed here!!! Why do I always get the worst deal gah.

You're being opressed! :D

And I don't know why the conversation is now about HP...I'm a bit lost now myself.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblad wrote:
And I don't know why the conversation is now about HP...I'm a bit lost now myself.

This is part of the Harmonian laws and strutcures. HP = Honour Points and it means more within Harmonia than soldiers do. Just something little we implemented to complicate and make the whole system within Harmonia a little more confusing and a little more fun hehe. :mrgreen:
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This forum rocks.*wipes tear away* I love you girls!

I might post some transvestite stuffs...but I'm feeling lazy at the moment...not to mention that Scala seems to have the Jowstinian entries covered :P
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

This is part of the Harmonian laws and strutcures. HP = Honour Points and it means more within Harmonia than soldiers do. Just something little we implemented to complicate and make the whole system within Harmonia a little more confusing and a little more fun hehe.

Haha, nice. We've been a little preoccupied in our kingdom with a little tournament in which I always cause a tie. Heh heh.

Quote:

This forum rocks.

Yes, yes it does. :D

Quote:

I love you girls!

If I were a girl or pretending to be a transvestite, I'd say I love you to. But...I'm not.

Just out of curiosity, how long is this festival going? It'll look pretty weird if it's still going a year from now. :)

Sinocard wrote:
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just look into this thread now.

Huwaaa Schala you are so cute.....

*cannot stop laughing* :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
Lunarblad wrote:

OK, I give up. Now my name is "Lunarblad"? *cries*
(If you knew how many times my name has been besmirched, you'd cry too.)

Back on topic, I'd like to see some of the female members here do their own "reverse" thing, try to look as man-ish as possible.

Sinocard wrote:
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^^^ My name's been messed up too, and I've been called a guy. So I have more right to cry than you do :P

...do I talk like a guy or something?*feels insecure*

I am currently trying to get a digital camera....or a scanner. I have no source of income though so it might be awhile before I can actually post stuff.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stormbringer wrote:
^^^ My name's been messed up too, and I've been called a guy. So I have more right to cry than you do :P

...do I talk like a guy or something?*feels insecure*

You don't understand, in my time here I've been called: Lunarbalde, Lunbarblade, Lunarblad, Lunbarbaldey, and other names. Oh well.

And no, I don't think there's any way to "talk like a guy", unless you talk about certain "areas" of your body that guys have...but you're a girl, so I hope you didn't. :shock:

Sinocard wrote:
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*pats on head* Well, at least the names are creative.

...and you don't need to worry, as far as I can tell I'm all female :P
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stormbringer wrote:
This forum rocks.*wipes tear away* I love you girls!

Haha, well I'm glad Harmonia did something right! At least people are getting juice up their nose *stares at Sophita*!!!

Lunarblade wrote:
Haha, nice. We've been a little preoccupied in our kingdom with a little tournament in which I always cause a tie. Heh heh.

Well the HP thing is really a system thats now part of our code of conducts. It doesn't consume anyones time really (well except for bits of mine). Members donate me soldiers and I convert the thing in HP for them. Simple. We've also got tournament games in Harmonia but they've been put off this phase because of the festival. It's fun to change a bit.

Lunarblade wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how long is this festival going? It'll look pretty weird if it's still going a year from now. :)

Just a week, thank the heavens. It already feels like its been months!!!

Don't worry about messing up your name though....I do it to everyone. You should see what I did to Sophita's hehe. Anyways, you should be proud I misspelt your name....it means I actually take the time to type it out and not just copy/paste.

I like Lunarbold and Lunarbalade though! :mrgreen:

Stormbringer wrote:
...and you don't need to worry, as far as I can tell I'm all female :P

:shock: Shit!!! Glad I didn't say anything before!!!
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I have a few submissions but not nearly enough! I'll leave entries open for another 24 hours, make it snappy, all of you!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit all hurry up. I want this festival to finish soon so that I can get my real custom title. :P
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol ... I want it to end too... I don't really like calling you lady Bishop Fang as... it just doesn't sound right lol plus if I get used to it I might accidently do it after as well...

it ends on tuesday right? I won't be posting until around wednesday or after so i'm sure I can live through this for a while... lol
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if anyone bloody calls me Lady Bishop Fang after this damn thing is over you can be sure a LOT of Honour Points are going to be deducted!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: