Suikoden United and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Info given by Cray (spoilers, ahoy)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Info given by Cray (spoilers, ahoy) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So for all of those that have finished playing Suikoden 4 we now know that if you get your arm cut off that the rune will separate from you. Although Cray looked like he was barely alive or may havebeen re-animated by magic seening as how he has a scar on his head and blood in his eyes. So I think you may die and it would be better to take the rune with you ala Luc.

Last edited by luc on Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for the odd, almost-crackpot theory and lack of spoiler warnings. Editing to help avert newer players' eyes.

Is there any sort of discussion you'd like to add (you know, in order to redeem the topic)? If not, this is getting closed.
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah F*** you it was thought out!
Also do we still have to put up spoiler signs the game is out every where?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I direct you to this announcement in the Suikoden IV Discussion forum. I would also ask that you not curse, or make the effort to avoid the spoiler filter.

I find Cray discussion interesting, but this is just wasted potential. Why do you believe his scar is from reanimation? Where do you see that his eyes are bloodshot? Explaining things makes all the difference.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice job with the F***. You're outta here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: