Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Craaaaaaaazy "If Suikoden Were a Movie" Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe - Sylvester Stallone.
I mean come on. It really surprises me taht this didn't come up already. I maen the eyes, the hair, and Geddoe is supposedly really old. Sylvester is the perfect role for him, besides the speech impediment but that can be overdubbed, I'm sure.

Belle - Nataly Portman
She's actually a great actress, despite her sub-par(imo) in Star Wars. She's youthful enough to play Belle and overall I thought it was fitting.

Billy - Owen Wilson
Billy never really looked like he was a serious character anyways. Owen Wilson would bring that comedy aspect to a story. And they look similar.

Borus - Leonardo DiCaprio
Please don't crucify me here. As an actor he can play versatile roles very well, as is the case with the almost bi-polar Borus(Murdering Karayans and then courting Chris). Physically he's a match as well, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Leo - Vin Diesel
No need to explain this one, I'm sure. I mean, it's Vin Diesel.

Culgan - Lance Bass
They look alot alike, in the face. And the hair style.

Reed - The guy from 90210
I can't remember his name but he looks just like Reed with the blond curly hair and the faic.

Riou - Toby McGuire(the younger one
He's too old now, but theres striking similarities from Toby's older pictures.

Wyatt Lightfellow/Jimba - Brad Pitt
Not originally my thoughts but I back it up. Look a lot the same and Brad Pitt is a mad good actor, especially in physical roles(Troy and Mr & Mrs Smith as of late). I think it's fitting.

Percival - Eric Bana
Lets see a rematch between Brad Pitt and Eric Bana in a suikoden setting, see who comes out on top this time! The hair and eyes match surprisingly well and Eric Bana is a civilized person.

Fred Maximillion - Russel Crowe
Works for me. Physical likeness and attitude likeness'. Their both rather hot-headed.

Flik - Hugh Grant
If Hugh should be anyone in the Suikoden cast based solely on looks it should be Flik. Looks only though. Flik is way better morally than Grant is. I mean, it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Hero4(Konami) - Jake Lloyd
The bowl cut. The bowl cut. Jake Lloyd was Anakin from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. The bowl cut.

O well, that should cover it. I'll admit their mostly from suikoden 3, because thats my favorite considering I haven't played them all yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As of right now I can't think of anything, but I'll edit my post as I think on it. I do have to agree with Viggo as Geddoe, Kathy Bates as Barbara, Richard Gere as Culgan. This is a fantastic topic.
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

viki- amy lee of evanescence
watari- jet li

Last edited by apathy on Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't Jet Li would play me well. Or do you mean Watari? :)

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wataru14 wrote:
I don't Jet Li would play me well. Or do you mean Watari? :)
thank you for pointing that out i haven't played suikode 3 in over a year. i did mean watari.

Tempest

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Hayden Christensen would make a great Luc. rosario dawson(sp) could be a good. viggo as geddoe, clearly. owen wilson as clive, i'd like to see him in a serious role cause he's awesome. elijah wood as Miklotov....and that's about all i got for now
Lecx

Adelphos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be nice to see a Suikoden3 as a Movie
Viggo would do a good Geddoe.. the black hair, the serious look. .. :) Queen Latifah as Luce hahaha! Heath Ledger can as Jacques... i think... and hmm Yeah Leonardo could be a good Borus and the the lady who played as Rose (forgot the name) in Titanic can be a good Chris Lightfellow :D and Owen Wilson as Nash! Arnold as Hallec! And yeah Elijah = Thomas!!!!!! hmm Lilly Pendragon can be played by Amanda Bynes??? please oh please dont hunt me down. Russel Crowe as Duke... yeah Russel could make a good duke.. lets see if Viggo acted as Geddoe and Russel would play as Duke then at their duel scene its like watching Aragorn vs. Maximus of Gladiator!!! Halle Berry as Lucia well seeing her in Catwoman she's my number 1 choice as Lucia. Watari can be played by Jet Li and Ayame can be played by Lucy Liu...Lucy Liu vs. Jet Li!! How about Paris Hilton as Elaine? But i doubt it if Paris could even lift a sword.... hmm Jeane might be the suitable role for Paris. and and Jacky Chan as Joker! i cant really think of a good Ace. Josh Harnett can make a good Futch. AhA! Christian Bale for me can be a very good Luc. and how about Nicholas Cage as Salome? I mean the Movie National Treasure he was very slick in making decision like our Salome. but i cant imagine Cage using a mace as a weapon.
I cant think of a actor that can play Hugo and cAesar!
The Settings of The movie can be...
Grasslands = Africa or New Zealand.
Zexen = Italy?
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lecx wrote:
Queen Latifah as Luce

Nice idea!
Tom Cruise as.... Geddoe(?)
CHRISTIAN BALE AS LUC???? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN!
Halle Berry as Lucia might be nice.

Settings:
Grasslands:New Zealand/Indonesia/Scotland/England/Ireland
Zexen:England/Scotland/Ireland/Greenland/Places end with "land"
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you want to know how tey look, use Google Images. :)

Here's mine for S3 and S4 (since they're the only ones I have) I also got some ideas form other people hero (Beyonce as Anne? I agree!)

SUIKODEN 3 -

Geddoe - Robin Shou
Queen - Jennifer Connelly
Joker - Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
Salome - Christopher Titus
Borus - Heath Ledger
Thomas - Drake Bell
Cecile - Jamie Lynn Spears
Juan - Shawn Ashmore
Emily - Mandy Moore
Nash - Matthew McConaughey
Yuber - Orlando Bloom
Anne - Beyonce Knowles
Aila - Raven Symone
Lucia - Halle Berry
Luce - Thea Vidale
Apple - Elizabeth Hurley
Kenji - Jackie Chan (hair dyed blonde)
Belle - Emma Watson
Elliot - Jonathan Lipnicki
Lilly - Beverly Mitchell
Reed - Ian Ziering
Alanis - Mara Wilson
Yumi - Katie Holmes
Yuiri - Anna Paquin
Estella - Lesley Gore ( http://www.patswayne.com/lesley/lmtmg.jpg )
Goro - Jesse Bradford

Lulu - Khleo Thomas

SUIKODEN 4 -

Paula - Elisha Cuthbert (dye her hair w/ a tint of orgnge & add elf ears)
Kika - Jennifer Aniston
Hervey - Ian Somerhalder
Dario - Danny Devito
Lino En Kuldes - Kiefer Sutherland
Ramada - Billy Zane
Mitsuba - Anne Hathaway
Pablo - Eric Christian Olsen
Rene - Dakota Fanning
Charlamagne - Brad Pitt
Lo Fong - Ming Na-Wen
Gretchen - Bridgette Wilson
Helmut - - Barry Watson

Colton - Gene Hackman
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Dario - Danny Devito

Hahaha... Ahh Danny Davito.

S4-
Hero4 - Jake Lloyd(Already posted... The Bowl Cut) or Jacob Smith(messenger boy from Troy. Check the shot at IMDB and the resemblance is uncanny)
Kika - Uma Thruman(good physical actress and the eyes are similar. And the hot factor. Can't forget that)
Lino - Tyler Mane(Sabertooth from x-men and Ajax from Troy)
Helmut - Jake Gyllenhaall(If you've seen him in Donny Darko you know he can pull of the calculating bad guy well. He's a real good actor too.)
Sigurd - Johnny Depp(He's mysterious, pirate again, and kinda bad ass. Dark hair match)
Hervey - Hugh Jackman(he's that intense. That hardcore. Wolverine from X0men playing the role of Hervey is too good)
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This something I posted back on IMDB.com awhile back..

Geddoe= Johnny Depp (I have to agree dunno anyone esle)
Hugo- Khleo Thomas
Lucia-Halle Berry
Luc-Aaron Stanford
Chris= Kirsten Storms
Yuber= Dolph Lundgren
Salome= Viggo Mortessen
Borus=Ryan Gosling
Percival= Ben Affleck
Lily= Anneliese Van Der Pol
Jacquese- Hayden Christensen
Shiba-Sala Baker
Beecham- Temuera Morrison
Joker= Jackie Chan
Dupa- the Rock
Queen- Carrie Anne Moss
SGT. Joe- Sean Astin
Thomas- Elijah Wood
Roland- Hugo Weaving
Leo- John Rhys Davies
Nash- Heath Ledger
Duke- David Wenham
Futch-Shawn Ashmore
Watari- Shinchinosuke Nakamura (Emperor Meiji in Last Samurai)

Jamie Pressly or Stacy Keibler as Kika

Maggie Cheung lookslike Fo Fong, so she would be good for the part

Gackt has Lo Hak

Bruce Willis as Lino En Kuldes

Ramada reminds me of Billy Corgan the lead singer of Smashing Pumpskins..

Zexen would definetly be a good setting in Germany or something like it, since Zexen seems to share German influences.

Snowe- David Gallager

Jewel- Cree Summer

cant think of anyone esle from right now..

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, no, no. Johnny Depp can't play someone as stoic as Geddoe, even though he can quite litterally play any non-female role.

However, I see him as the perfect person up play Yuber.

He can act creepy enough, and surreal enough. Look at how he played the God of Hawt, Captian Jack Sparrow, who was totally Braindrunk. Not to mention his subtle Creepy surrealism that is the Tim Burton Willy Wonka.

Unless this would be Va work, inwhich case Chrispin Freeman would be the PERFECT Yuber, Bar none,

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Lecx

Adelphos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Johnny Depp as Yuber is really kinda cool.. i mean he has that mysterious aura just like Suikoden's Yuber
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crispin Freeman is a voice actor....

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can see Brad Pitt playing a good Yuber, I mean he really reminded me of Yuber in that awesome movie Troy where he played the role of Achilies.

Other than that I would love to see California Gov Arnold play as Humphrey in Sukoden II... haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: