Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tov and some hidden room?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ecuafan, I believe you need to harvest mints at least three times successively in order to initiate the mushroom/mint war. I haven't had it happen yet, but I should be getting pretty close. I've already received Nao's comment about his objections to the mints (quite a while back, actually).

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the time I got the stupid git to start producing the mints, I was finished with the game after only two mints were produced.

I'm rather disappointed with the mints. SARS made it sound like they replenished magic fully, but they only do that for the first two levels. I'd rather replenish my level 4 spells, honestly :p
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mushrooms really are the way to go, they do 1 of each. I was actually able to defeat that stupid angel furball the first time threw after playing with Noah and getting alot of mushrooms. Just have Puala or Jewel with 1 level three spell so she can cast Kindness Rain. And Hero with lightning rune. Then have the other two use mushrooms and attack. If you get lucky it'll go down in no time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: