Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tov and some hidden room?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Tov and some hidden room? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just came back from Illuya, I'm supposed to be heading to Kika's hideout for the first time but instead I'm exploring. I found two ocean rune pieces and treasure maps there in the town and left.

I anchored the ship and tried to walk out my room and Tov comes out saying something about a foreign room before I could leave my room. What's he talking about?

Did the ship grow or something? What happened?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go to the fourth floor. One of the rooms on the left will have a new Star of Destiny.
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's in the 5th floor!

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup. Tov appears when something like this happens... New Stars of Destiny appear at that time.... I wonder who you got?

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Noa, who's the lamest of the lame. Who cares about mushrooms? I've rarely used them up to this point. :(
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well once you get another SoD youll need him in order to play the minigame thats like Suikoden 1's war battles.

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is all that they are really good for. You can do them back to back if you want (rest then recruit Mao is it, then rest and then recruit Nao). At least, that is what I did.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aren't mushrooms really important in this game though? I'm lamenting every boss battle I face where I run out of magic, now that I've used my last mushroom. Especially since I have characters who can cast all four levels of magic, now.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Aren't mushrooms really important in this game though? I'm lamenting every boss battle I face where I run out of magic, now that I've used my last mushroom. Especially since I have characters who can cast all four levels of magic, now.

I would hope you don't EAT one of your SoDs to refill your magic bars... :shock:

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I also believe Mushrooms are important in this game, especially since it's a lot harder than previous Suikodens. I also happened to waste most of my mushrooms on that stupid Guard Boss in the Ruins of Obel. Hate that damn thing... and to think it'll come back once again (optional of course).
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*LAUGHS* That's exactly where I wasted most of mine. Thankfully, I took a very good party to face his successor, and managed to have -just- enough magic to win. I managed to find four warrior characters with over 101 magic so I could have level four and even unite spells. Gotta love those unite spells. Turns even the craptastical level four spells on some Runes [Silent Lake, anyone? Funereal Wind, during a boss fight? Earthquake, against a flying boss?] into a powerhouse worth seeing.

Back to the topic at hand, apparently mints are better than mushrooms, so I've start growing them. Haven't seen the results, myself, yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Takes -way- too long in between finished products. Does anyone know if it counts battles or actual time or what?
ecuafan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so how exactly do you play that Suikoden 1 battle as a mini game? I talk to those dudes and he just as me about how to incubate the mushrooms...thanks
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The guard boss? Usually I waste my meds and mega meds there. And take him out with physical attacks and then blast him with what magic I have the second time and back to physical attacks. And I LOVE the mini-war thing it was awesome! Made me go back and play Suikoden 1 again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
condor

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey milan fiori (italiano?)
how do u play that mini game? Please tell me! Grazti!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: