Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki's Hidden Agenda? (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Viki has a hidden agenda?
No! She'll never!
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Yes! She's definitely hiding something!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
I'm not really sure...
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As many said, there aren't any hints that can tell us of Viki's purpose, or "Secret Agenda" (If there is one).

But I can assure you that if konami pulls up something like she being an evil warmonger, or a very dramatic plot twist as you commented, Suikoden series would simply suck, because it wouldn't seem logical (based on the info we got of the time traveling cutie xD) or rational (She doesn`t say a single line which is evil intended or anything in the whole series, if she is a villian she would be a very sick manipulating and evil one)

I just hope they just end it in a well and suitable way that fits the "development?" the character had along the series.
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what you said Keriaku, is interesting.
Sort of spoilers:
from what you said, and combining the fact that Viki is constantly jumping around, it could be hypothesized that Viki has the Rune of Change. She's constantly changing postition and times...so it's possible.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm about to dump a Suikoden IV spoiler, but it's the first real clue about Viki that I've seen in a long time. Read at your own risk!

*SPOILER BELOW!!!! HIGHLIGHT TO READ!!!!*

In the comment box, Viki leaves a note saying that she remembers the Fog Ship from somewhere but she can't remember exactly (the one that appears with a lot of mist, made out of magic, has no mast, etc). This ship's captain (this huge squid-like humanoid) is from another dimension "where time has no meaning". What could Viki have to do with this ship???

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is somewhat interesting Nutfluch. A place where time has no meaning? This may be a good clue or lead that we can follow to see where Viki will o from here or where she started.

The fact is, she's just TOO interesting to not talk about her...

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably not interestin enough for 3 threads though. ;) I think a mod should clean this place up.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup... There should only be ONE Viki thread!!! *fires rune cannon at the otheres*

MWAHAHAHA!!!

I'll make sure to keep her mysteries alive!

Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as we're discussing Viki, here's something I've always wondered. The random furniture/pots/pans/what not that appear when she uses her lvl2 Blinking spell (Set!) and in Suikoden IV, her basic attack....where in blazes do those come from? Some poor sap somewhere is probably missing his chair (or bed or desk or lamp...)
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

As long as we're discussing Viki, here's something I've always wondered. The random furniture/pots/pans/what not that appear when she uses her lvl2 Blinking spell (Set!) and in Suikoden IV, her basic attack....where in blazes do those come from? Some poor sap somewhere is probably missing his chair (or bed or desk or lamp...)

Apparently she uses it to attack in the new games... but anyway, It's kind of wierd as well... Maybe the Rune just uses objects from an alternate dimension. t's really fun! Viki has way too many mysteries and also her Rare rune. Maybe they should have Blinking magic as a rune cannon element? Hmmm...

Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:

Apparently she uses it to attack in the new games... but anyway, It's kind of wierd as well... Maybe the Rune just uses objects from an alternate dimension. t's really fun! Viki has way too many mysteries and also her Rare rune. Maybe they should have Blinking magic as a rune cannon element? Hmmm...

Which would have been hilarious. Boom! No more ship!

...of course, if it backfired it might blink YOUR ship. o_O
Spus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She'd be too tough to defeat as a villain. She catches a cold and you are forever stuck in a flow of being sneezed to other dimensions.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Which would have been hilarious. Boom! No more ship!

...of course, if it backfired it might blink YOUR ship. o_O

WAHAHAHAHA!! Disappear! With that type of magic you can teleport any ship to non-existance!!! *evil LOL* Anyway....

Quote:

She'd be too tough to defeat as a villain. She catches a cold and you are forever stuck in a flow of being sneezed to other dimensions.

I agree. She might be too powerful if we don't b careful. We should try to get on her good side shouldn't we? :D

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it's not as if she can control it anyway, VikiFanatic. Now, her younger persona... she looks sorta sinister--but cute too--but sinister!

Viki would make a good villain (if anyone could take her seriously enough).

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nevermind.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion

Last edited by Locke on Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki seems to remember her past adventures only VAGUELY. She doesn't seem to remember anyone from that time or anywhere else for tht matter. Just like her Bath scene with Jeane...She seems to remember Jeane from somewhere but can't put a finger on it... So it's possible that may be true, Locke.... That is alreadyinstilled in her brain but she also gets lost in her own thinking. She's just plain confused....

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Locke, I already brought that up, and I would suggest you either hide what you wrote or edit it so it doesn't give away anything from Suikoden IV. There are many who have not played the game and don't want anything ruined for them.

In fact, I'm sorry that I brought that topic into this thread to begin with because it could definitely spoil SIV. Maybe it's best if we just kept that little info within the Suikoden IV Forum and ignored it from this one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: