Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki's Hidden Agenda? (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Viki has a hidden agenda?
No! She'll never!
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Yes! She's definitely hiding something!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
I'm not really sure...
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Viki's Hidden Agenda? (Possible Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been to many forums in the past and i finally caught something of interest regarding Viki. Some of those members mentioned that there may be a significance with Viki's presence in almost all the time zones in every Suikoden. Some of the hypothesis' say that Viki has a hidden agenda under her facade.

So one question one may state is that... Are Viki's travels all bound by fate? Or is she working for someone? Is she a friend or foe? Does she really have an IQ of a paperweight?

After the death of the omnipresent Luc, i fear for what may happen to Viki... :shock: What do you think about this?

(EDIT: Added question. What are your theories about her? You may want to state anything regarding the subject.)

Last edited by VikiFanatic on Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura Tomoe

Death Reborn Revolutionaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont get that myself u know... its really weird well i think she might havee a true rune as wel but im not really sure... this is an interesting topic though

*don't use cutesy spellings, like u for you*
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One interesting idea, is she's working for Leknaat (spelling right?). Because she's been to (just about) every big war we've seen in the Suikoden World so far, maybe this is because Leknaat is taking sides, or she's seen the future or something. Because Viki is always on the winning side in the end.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's true that she MIGHT be working for Leknaat. Being that Blinking is one of the Gate Rune' children. I sometimes wonder what other mysteries Viki might hold.

It's also strange that she's also on the winning side everytime... Your absolutely right, Keriaku!

My theory is that she's an "observer" sent by a higher force. She may be secretly spying on the characters and reporting it to someone... No wonder Little Viki was so secretive....

But some people may dismiss this and say that she's just extremely lucky that luck forms 90% of her active brain... But i still think there is a reason why Konami always puts her in the game... Something deeper than a teleport mage...

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*possible SIV spoiler*

I think she might be a centerpiece to the telling of the Suikoden series. Because if I'm not mistaken, during the banquet at the end of SI, she sneezes and ends up in the Forest Path to Matilda for SII. Then after that conflict, she drank too much wine and ended up in the Grasslands 15 years later. Again, at the end of the war, she disappears... 160+ years into the past for Suikoden IV. Even though SIV is a prequel to SI, Viki's story is still going forward.

Again though, like Jeane, she is one of several characters that fans want to know more about, and there is simply no water in the well that is Konami. They either don't know and are too lazy to go deeper, or the do know and are keeping it hidden for another installment.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am not sure really about Viki personally i like her as the charecter she is but you know with her being in every suikoden (thank you god for suikoden) she might have something going on here i agree with VikiFanatic on this one and the "observer" idea is great and the Leknaat idea is good too. Thing is if VikiFanatic is right then what higher force i am guessing Harmonia,but since i am Harmonian you will probably forget about this but you must admit in the game they are strong and mabye Leknaat is this higher force who knows?

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harmonia may be one possible country with Viki. But i sometimes wonder about the other eveidences surrounding her... Like the phrase, "...Waffu...", that she says when she's asleep... Or the fact that Little Viki won't tell anyone about herself or her older yet dumber counterpart. It intrigues me to how long Konami will keep her life a secret.

Nutflush's theory of her being an indirect centerpiece makes me happy because Viki somehow gets into the limelight... But the more i know about Viki, the more i doubt her to the point of not trusting her. I don't want that to happen... So far we can only say that she MAY have an improtant role in future Suikoden's or anyother Gaidens that might come. All i hope for is that she won't become a villain... :shock:

(Start Scene)
Viki: ... :cry:

Meg: You, ok?

Viki: Sort of... :cry:

Meanwhile:

Leknaat: Nobody knows...
(/End Scene)

Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well on the point of her being a villian, for all we know, just about any of the more important people could very well be villian to either one of the Main characters, or the Suikoden World at some point. I'm specifically talking about Leknaat and Hikusaak, for we don't know a lot about either of them, and they're both defiantly trying to do something involving the True Runes.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess it is probably her luck and her brains that gets her everywhere. I guess it would be fun to have Viki have something more to do with the game, but I do not want her to be a villian.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream with Viki in it once, it was pretty odd, she told me she was in charge of continuity

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Weird... >_>
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I had a dream with Viki in it once, it was pretty odd, she told me she was in charge of continuity

That's a strange thing to dream aboutm, kuwaizair... But i envy you for meeting Viki even in a dream. I wish i could meet her that way. But anyway, kuwai-san's Lucid Dream Viki may be right. She might just be there fior continuity's sake and may not have any special reason for being there.

Other than the fact that she teleports you, i wish she would someday get some role that would affect the outcome of Suikoden. I don't want her to become a villain either, but Konami won't tell us a thing...

I'm thinking of buying the novel and research what happens to the Chisoku Star (That being Viki). Maybe there might be a clue. Or maybe the writers are just writing stuff that pop-up in their heads. They better not sabotage her! :evil:

Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can see it right now, We get to Harmonia in the last game. About to bring an end to all of the true runes. We go to find out who's been pulling the strings since the beginning of time itself. We get to the main pedestal and we find out the evil mastermind all along was.... Viki. What a twist that would be and to be honest that would be awesome. Her sneezing could be fake and just a trick to throw us off somewhere else or something. Well who am I kidding lol.

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I can see it right now, We get to Harmonia in the last game. About to bring an end to all of the true runes. We go to find out who's been pulling the strings since the beginning of time itself. We get to the main pedestal and we find out the evil mastermind all along was.... Viki. What a twist that would be and to be honest that would be awesome. Her sneezing could be fake and just a trick to throw us off somewhere else or something. Well who am I kidding *laugh*.

Whoa! LOL!!! That would be interesting. It would be such a HUMONGOUS plot twist that will shock anyone! I can't believe it! Maybe that could be one theory. Or she may be some kind of pawn under someone else. Either way, she truly has great acting skills if she can fool everyone. Even those with high sense in danger or great uncertainty on some people. She's so clever.

Keeping that ditzy self of hers as a mask is clever. You'd never know if she was evil or not! :shock:

Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, it would probably be Young Viki that you'd find :mrgreen: That would be... strange... But from my last post, I'm not saying I *want* her to be a villian, just that it's possibly from how much we know about her (Almost nothing >_>). I'm pretty sure she's not just there for the sake o being there, or atrleast I hope not, I think there's more to her then meets the eye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: