Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Right or Left: Survey of the hands
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Left or Right Handed?
Left
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Right
74%
 74%  [ 26 ]
Ambidextrous (Can use both hands equally well)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm a left-handed person, i can draw very quickly but it's kinda a mess when i draw on my lefty....i've always train on my right hand but i guess i wasn't a success...

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophitia wrote:
I'm primarily right handed, but I can use both fairly well - however, this may be because I write like absolute rubbish with my right hand and my left hand, so that I am merely unable to tell the difference. :p

Yeah, penmanship( i do hope that this is spelled correctly) is not a forte of mine as well ^_^.

MrMan wrote:
I consider myself to be a righty, cause I write with my right (eh heh heh... ) and I chuck stuff more accuratley with my right...
but my left arm is more powerful, and I use it a lot as a support and for lifting stuff... so I guess I could be ambiodextrous...
hell with it, Im a righty

That's the same with me...but of course with me and my left hand. I can do different things with both hands well, but not equally. I would like to call myself an ambidextrous person, but I put it technically that i'm left because that's the hand i write with. Even though my right hand is stronger. :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Satyr2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I was younger I was ambidextrous, but as time went on I used my left hand for everything (on accident, i thought it was my right hand. I was so bad at figuring out which was which). I do everything right handed now, I suck as baseball cuz I cant use my left hand for both throwing and catching.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I write with my left hand (not much need for writing these days for me though) though I can hit harder from my right hand and throw stuff further and so on. A lot of left handed people I know who have computers tell me they use the mouse (computer mouse of course) with their left hand, but I always used and adapted to using my right hand for that. But it all takes getting used to I suppose, like if I started using the mouse with my left hand eventually I would get used to it and 'forget' how to use it with my right hand.

I think just about everybody in my family are right handed, and out of all my friends and people I know, very few would actually be left handed. It is quite rare in most cases, and it would be correct to say it is about a 1/10 ratio (for the people I know of that is).
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm helpless without my right hand. I do the goofy thing at the table where I cut my steak (or... anything that requires cutting) with my right hand, then put the knife down and switch the fork from left to the right! It makes eating go slow sometimes. :)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm right handed but can use my left for a few things, like bowling *i just love that sport...barf* and shooting basketballs, but nothing else, oddly enough.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sybillious wrote:
i'm right handed but can use my left for a few things, like bowling *i just love that sport...barf* and shooting basketballs, but nothing else, oddly enough.

Ahahahaa. But bowling loves you!

I'm ambidextrous (and pretty scrooged if I can't use one of my hands). I can write fine with my right, but I tend to use my left, since it's a little bit faster. Other than that, it doesn't matter which hand I use, so I just pick what's convenient.

Last edited by Celes Tilly on Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right handed, and my left hand is pathetically weak.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Shishi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right handed as well... when I try to write with my left hand it's absolutely horrid XD ^^;;

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm right handed, I think I use right hand compared to left hand in like 80-20 comparison. Now I have a question for those lefty people, but it might be a bit gross. So don't read more of my post if you got sick easily. Okay, here's the question. The righty people use their left hand to wipe after you do number 2, so do you lefty people use your right hand to wipe?

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always have and always be a right handed person... though I train with my left hand in drawing... I want to be able to draw with both hands at the same time... just for no particular reason just saw someone do it and thought i can do that... but then I couldn't so now i'll train ...hehehe
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm fairly right-handed. Ambidextrous it's better though, since that way you can use two swords! Mwahahaha!
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I was born right handed, I will call myself Ambidextrous because although I cannot write well with my left hand, I can:

~Swing my Katana equally well with both hands. Sometimes I use two just for the hell of it when I'm messing around with them.

~Sprots: I can Bowl with R & L, I can play hockey with a right or left handed stick, I can Box right and left handed, I can switch hit in baseball and I can do right and left handed dunks and layups in basketball. However, I cannot switch sides in Golf (largely because I'm just learning) or throw a ball nearly as far with my left hand.

~Type 30 WPM with just my left hand, same amount as the right.

~I can drink and smoke with both hands, so you usually see me at the bar with two drinks or in a session with a cigarette going (and yet I don't rob old ladies or know anyone that ever has...)

~I only said I can't write well with my left hand. I can write in both cursive and regular printing, but whoever said the loops are hard had it right. A word like 'Hello' becomes a challenge. It's alot easier to write backwards with your left hand.

~I can play the Bass Guitar left and right handed, but I can only play the guitar right handed.

I think that's about it, I am still predominantly right handed, though. I know only one person who is fully Ambidextrous. He is a crazy friend of mine named _ _ _ e who weighs 240 pounds, the last person you would want to have to worry about being ambidextrous.
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty much just a righty- I even do post-toilet activities with my right hand, Bugg! My left-handed writing is even worse than my already bad right-handed. My left hand isn't totally inept, though, I can use a fork in my left hand, I do use my left hand to cover half the keyboard and ummm I can do something else with my left hand, but that is better kept off the forums :oops:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: