Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Super-Cool Suikoden Flash
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nice but why stole it!!

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because he is a moron!
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would just like to say that those are some absolutely amazing flash movies and the person should really be commended on their ability to create something like that. Since Sars seems to know the person perhaps he could relay our appreciation of said persons work and hopefully perhaps just perhaps they could make more. This may be a Suikoden site but im sure all of us can appreciate something done well regardless of it's nature not being Suikoden like.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the worst part is where he is basking in the praise of others.... dumb ass.

[EDIT]Review written

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that's depressing. Theives basically equal liars in my book, and I hate liars. I'll probably sign up and rant about him later.
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a despicable act, I wish there was more we could do to stop him.
Anyway, it seems that quite a few of us have given him zero's already!
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stealing other people's work? Such a shame.

The stolen version is blocked by my proxy, for some reason, but the other ones are not.
These are fantastic.

Thank you Mr.Mashmallow and SARSadmin-san.
Anton Misri

Mages of Cups

165978 Potch
6363 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The flash is beautiful! But thieves are bad!!
I went and complain!

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I posted on the site, and will probably get banned because of the language I used, but I don't care, I cannot even imagine all the hard work your friend put into it SARSadmin.

This thief is undoubtly a moron.

PS:Insulted him once more, on the connected flash, man I think Ill go balistic.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These flash movies are very beautiful and I already watched them in the past in this site.

It really saddens me to see someone make a stupid and pathetic act like this, and I am really glad his lies isn't going to last anymore at least in that site.

I will add my voice with the other who made an effort of telling how much of a... (you know what) person he is for stealing someone's work and making it look like it is his own (I can't even imagine how can people believe a person not capable of writing the word "thanks" properly make a beautiful flash movie with well written English words).

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People that do these knid of dishonest things, need to be taken out and whipped in a public square and than put in the blocks so people can throw rotten veggies and fruit at them.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with you Lord Dredd on throwing veggies and fruits at these kind of people but I say they aren't worth throwing things we can benefit from, I say mud and dirt is the best for these kind of non human beings.

EDIT: confused from anger

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moody Mage wrote:
I think the worst part is where he is basking in the praise of others.... dumb ass.

EXACTLLY!!! Not just a thief but a fraud as well. He gloats about him waiting for other to praise "his work". He is a disgrace to anything and everything associated to Suikoden.

I second......umm no wait, I third the gesture about the rotten fruit and old stale tomatoes. I just don't know if I'd waste my energy on throwing something at a lowlife like that.....then again, getting him in the face might be worth it haha. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Holly crap this guys been deleting our reviews!!! I'm going on a mass SPAM fest on his damn thing now.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is one instance I wouldn't object to letting Diaz and yourself have a bit of fun, Lord Dredd. I find it hard to believe any self-respecting member of the Suikoden community would try to pass off stolen works as their own, and I've gladly voiced my complaint. By deleting the negative reviews, he's proven he's not only a liar and a thief, but a coward as well. (I'll just keep reposting the comment should he persist in deleting them) If he can't handle the consequences of his actions, he shouldn't have tried to showcase the work in the first place.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I join the site tommorow and rant about his evil deeds BWHAHAHAHA!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: