Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Suikoden Music.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess it would have to be opening song of suikoden 3 that song keeps repeating over my head when I'm playing suikoden 3 and I Forgot what it's title though
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II Opening, Transcending Love (Genso Suikoden III Opening), Avertuneiro Antes Lance Mao (After the Battle), Withered Earth(all versions), We Will Always Be (Ending March), and Fortress by the Water from Genso Suikoden Celtic Collection 2 are the best 5 ever. I have listened to each one of those songs way more times than the all the rest of the songs, and it's still awsome everytime I hear anyone of those.

the first 2 are pretty obvious choices but I can't believe there are not more people that like the ending songs of I and II, both are really great and the one for II is like 19 min long with 5 or so segments, each really good. Withered Earth just has that eastern story fell to it and very upbeat no matter which version it is. Fortress by the Water from Genso Suikoden Celtic Collection 2 I think not everyone have heard but it is done in harp and you can almost feel the water when you hear it.
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll have to say the trailer of SuikoGaiden is the best especially the Current 8-)
Ism

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

March of the King, A Bustling Town, The Chase (Luca Blight Battle) and Id say the South Window song Narah Yam koohn not sure about the spelling.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definetly the suiko Gaiden opening volume 1. *Amazing* song. Took my breath away...
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The night raid tune ♦ Suikoden II

Neclord Castle and North Window ♦ Suikode I & II

The Golden Capital shines once again ♦ Suikoden I & II

Banner village ♦ Suikoden II

Tinto city ♦ Suikoden II

Suikoden II and IV opening Themes
Sexan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can someone tell me the name od the opera, or choral that plays in the Suikoden 2 game, once Riou and Jawy fight on the mountain, in the end of the game. They fight, the music is normal, but then it stops (when you defend), and they talkn and this beutiful aria starts.

Name? Anyone? (my english, and explaining suck... :()
Dark_Wanderer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmmmm...I believe the name of the war theme in Suikoden II is Battlefield Without Light found on the Suikogaiden Soundtrack.

Suikoden II

Opening
Reminiscence
A Heart Softening Theme - First Castle Theme
Bustling Town - Second Castle Theme
The Chase
Battlefield Without Light - War Theme
The Time of Confrontation - Duel Theme
Orizzonte
Even Farther
Worthy Foe Appears

Suikoden III
Opening

Suikoden IV
La Mer
Naval Battle Theme

Suikogaiden
Currents
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

suikoden III's intro i don't know its title could somebody tell me? tnx! and can i dl it on some site? tnx again!

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most catchy one was the Distant Mountain one from the Celtic Album.

I reckon some fans should make a VERY IMRPROVED Vocal Collection. It just always bugged me that engrish singing sounds like dead cats in a pile. *starts a campaign*

Oh and I would be thoroughly amused at a musical. :D

Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont know if ive posted here, but oh well.

Some of the best suikoden music is...

Suiko Gaiden 1+2 opening
Suikoden 3 Opening
Suikoden 4 opening (La mier)
Suikdoen 4:Rune of Punishment
Suikoden 4:The Sailing song (The one when you arrive at Razril)
Suikoden 3: Duck clan
Suikdoen 3: Chisha Village
Suikoden Tactics (The Trailer music is wonderful, all of it. Looking forward to a sountrack of it -hopes-)

Thats pretty much it... Some of the music of the games didnt stick out as much as those.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Althought I played only SIV, I heard that opening for SII is superb(btw. I also heard that it was performed by Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra and Horus-they are from Poland like me:) ).
And in SIV opening and ending themes were also very good in my opinion, especially "La Mer"

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The opening to SIII is called Transcending Love (which is my favorite). I also like II's opening, Gothic Neclord, Mysterious People (SIII, Alma Kinan village), and the Gregminster song of I (I didn't liked II's remix of it).

Gardeners

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like the song that plays in Greenhill before its liberation. It just sounds so fitting for an academic setting. Too bad they changed it to a rather mediocre tune after you drove out the Highland Army.

The S3 opening was awesome, and I also thought the song that plays while you're fighting Luca Blight was really cool. And "Reminiscence" is just such an emotional track and always makes me feel like crying.

Silver Wind

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SI - Gregminster
SIII - Transending Love
SIV - La Mer
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: