Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Resident Evil 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Resident Evil 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is anybody else, like, incredibly excited about this game? I've been replaying the demo religiously, and now it's giving Suikoden IV a run for my money tomorrow. Not too surprising, since the press is hailing this as "the greatest survival horror game of all time".

So, who else is planning on buying it?
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am heaps stoked for this game though unfortunately I do not own a Gamecube... But that is no problem really considering they are really cheap these days, and that now there are several good games Gamecube exclusive convincing me to buy a Cube very soon. Anyhow Resident Evil 4 looks great, the graphics are pretty stunning, sorry for not replying in this thread for earlier... I loved resident Evil 1-3 and Survivor even though that game changed the pace a little. Horror games in general are always great in my books, with Silent Hill and Resident Evil my ultimate favorites for obvious reasons.

I was actually going to buy this game when I imported my copy of Suikoden 4 a few days ago, but I thought I would just wait until I have a Gamecube and wait until Resi 4 comes out in Australia, minimal hassle that way... Nevertheless I shall buy this game sooner or later. On that note I have not even played Resident Evil 0, so I have a good few games I need to buy for the Cube. I will probably end up buying all the Resident Evil's on Gamecube again, even though I own them all on the Playstation, since they have improved graphics right?

I look forward to killing zombies and such again when I play this game, and especially since I have my nice 109cm TV and surround sound system...damn that is going to sound good. I will blast the music and crank up the sub-woofer to the max, and play it at 3am by myself...sound good to me.
El Diablo Negro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am getting this game for sure. The problem is which game to play first, Resident Evil 4 or Suikoden 4......
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to make that choice, and I went with Resident Evil 4. Though, playing the import probably killed its chances.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well for me it really does depend on which game gets released here first lol! The trailer I've seen for Resident Evil 4 looks pant-wettingly good!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: