Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Was Pesmerga in suikoden 3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Was Pesmerga in suikoden 3 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi, how are you?

I read on a few sites(I think it was 2 different sites) that they adressed Pesmerga as a returning character in suikoden 3. I checked to see if it was already asked about on this site, but I didn't see any topic that would seem like it(unless if I missed it).

I have beaten the game 3 times, and am in my 4th round and I have not seen him. He obviously isn't a star of destiny because Luccia took the star. But can you see a cameo of him?
kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am 99.99% sure that he is not in the game at all. What sites said he was a recurring character?

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to know what sites are spreading such lies.
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're probably right. I went to go check on that site, and it was gone. The people who owned it might had been mistaken somehow and are removing that. Too bad he wasn't in the game.

Thanks anyway.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/pookasden/

This site actually has a photo that has been done at the time of Suikoden II assuming Pesmerga would meet Yuber in III.

As far as I know the only mention of Pesmerga is in Luc's prediction.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, i've read something like that in this site what i can remember was someone said pesmerga returned but as someone else, someone...aww damn i can't remember but it was something like the one who was mysterious and i think kept close to Yuber or something like that... or was it close to Luc...?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, you're highly mistaken. Pesmerga is not in Suikoden III - I don't think there was ever a plan by anyone to put him in. You may have read it as a theory (Pesmerga being Kogoro *sigh*)on the old boards or as a joke (Pesmerga being Jefferson *sigh*), but in no way was he in Suikoden III.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just to be sure... Pesmerga isn't Geddoe or Jacques either.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank the lord I know you're joking ^_^

Right?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/pookasden/

This site actually has a photo that has been done at the time of Suikoden II assuming Pesmerga would meet Yuber in III.

As far as I know the only mention of Pesmerga is in Luc's prediction.

you mean lucs chapter?? where does it mention him?
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooo, I know, Persmerga was really Mike!!!

*RUNS!*
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, he was actually Nadir!! *Gets excited*

No, no, seriously, I don't remember that he was mentioned in Suikoden 3, but maybe he was there doing shady things behind the scenes, you know.
I doubt it though! lol

Who knows, 15 years!! Maybe Yuber killed him!
There evidently is no evidence. lol
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber only killed Peshy if the new developer has set out specifically to spite the original creator's view of the series.

*sighs* Wow, way to depress myself with what should have been a joke.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah. I remember exactly where that came from. A long time ago, Jeremy Dunham of IGN or one of his fellow associates claimed that they saw Pesmerga in the trailers or the debug version. So without checking their information, they spread that rumor around.

However, they took that statement back quickly following the japanese population finishing the game, but there's still some people that either haven't played Suikoden 3 or never updated their site information.

I can remember AsmodeanBT giving him a hard time back in Gamefaqs because of this. Understandably so, I'm sure Jeremy would never admit to it.

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rai-Jin wrote:
you mean lucs chapter?? where does it mention him?

Actually its on one of the photos of Pesmerga. He says something like "We'll meet in Suikoden III Yuber" or something along those lines.

Ced explained the root of the myth though so I guess its sorted. They probably mistook Yuber for Pesmerga at some point.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: