Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SO chapter 383 cma out............and dam someone.......... well alot of stuff were revaled in 383.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeh like... spoilers Killing Jiraiya off? I don't know about anyone else, but I still feel like he had a pretty weak death, and that it was placed horribly in regards to the current plot. Poor Tsunade, I feel bad for her. I just feel like there's going to be a bunch of plot stuff now, like Naruto's group and Tobi and the Uchiha brothers. I'm worried that once Naruto finds out about Jiraiya's death, it'll have lost the main impact that it had (rather, should have had) on the readers.

I guess I'm just not overly impressed at the moment with how it went down. Hopefully the author will change my opinion of that with uncoming chapters. All for now, I guess.
/spoiler

-My DeviantArt-
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i take it that happens in shippuuden?

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
i take it that happens in shippuuden?

Yup, Hopefully you didn't read those spoilers, Your a dub only. ^^ Spoliers suck.

but I agree Spoilers For latest chapters{Jiraiya's death was somewhat weak, I'd have preferred him to take those three bodies with him instead of just one. That OMG PAIN CAN BRING PEOPLE BACK 2 LIFE was way too out there and just makes him look hacked.}

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And another thing is that tobi identity is revelad by pain
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff, stop ruining things for yourself! That's why I put spoiler tags up! XD

spoilers Well, Pein said Madara, but are we certain he's refering to Tobi? Not that I would be explained, especially with the scenes awhile back with Tobi acting all weird. Just wondering if that's a for sure, or not.

Also, where the hell did Konan go? Maybe it's just slipped my mind, but did it explain where she disappeared to?

I'm with you on this one, Tek. I just wished they'd made a bigger deal about killing of Jiraiya. Asuma's death was more impacting than Jiraiya's, and the old man is a more involved character if you ask me.
/spoilers

-My DeviantArt-
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers I already ranted a bit to Elzie about it, but yeah. His death sucked. Though I'm beginning to think he might not be dead, rather just grievously hurt.

As for Tobi, are you sure it was revealed that he was Madara? I know it was talked about and stuff, but I'm still on Tobi may be Obito as stupid as it sounds. Just because that's the way Naruto has been going lately.

Also was it revealed what happened to Naruto's mother? I'm pretty sure it's been said she died, but I honestly can't remember. Frankly Naruto has been going so down hill I've barely been remembering to follow it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elzamine wrote:
Buff, stop ruining things for yourself! That's why I put spoiler tags up! XD

most of the time i don't know what you guys are talking about, except for the one i commented on.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers! ^^

I have to say Milan, I've been pondering the idea of Jiraiya pulling a Gaara and not really being dead, too. I never know with Naruto sometimes.

I've been stuck on that Obito is Tobi thing, too. If he isn't Tobi I'm going to have to question why in hell he has that mask with the one eye, which should be the eye Tobi would have left. Unless Kishi was outright trying to trick people with the whole, implied but then isn't really, then I just don't get it.

I wouldn't say I find Naruto outright bad as of late. The problem is that the last clump of chapters have been about Pein, and while I really liked a lot of the other Akatsuki members, I really just have no interest in Pein. He bores me quite a bit, and this shroud of mystery or whatever the hell he supposedly has, is more annoying to me than anything else. Just spill it already and tell us his damn ability. Blah.

Hopefully things will shape up with these new fights. Plus, I'm waiting to see the shark faces go at it. XD

Wee!

-My DeviantArt-
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SPOILERS

Well at least we know madara has something to do with aketsuki, and that zesu guy is not normal...I still believe madara is tobi i mean all the said things about him lead to madara.

And yes naruto without the perverted senin is boring....

About episode 40 talb about BDZ being dragging 41 was like 15 minutes all talk
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, you are pretty much right about The new Shippuden episode, shikator. It was looking a bit promising at times, but the pace went way too slow like usual.

Concerning the latest Chapter, 383: *Spoilers, just like everyone else did*I would agree with everyone, that I wished that Jiraiya would have taken out a couple more of those stupid clone thingies. But then again, it would make some sense that he doesn't since his jutsus, or his style, is very defensive, compared to the other Sannins at least. But i'm sure that he could do more than that.

I'm hoping to see the Sasuke/Itachi fight actually start. It's about time that they got their showdown started. But i'm not too concerned with Tobi, since i lost interest in him ever since it turned out that he was Madara. It should have been cool, but it made me think "meh..."
*End Spoiler*

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So the new chapters are finaly released after a long break

SPOILERS

ITs confirmed madara is tobi. THIs two chapters had nothing special except for the fact that we now know madara is tobi it was laa fight soecialyy chapter 384 and as for the the new episode it was again slow paced.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but the otehr episode 42 wasn't that bad, actually. It was slow paed, but it still was better than the others, especially 43.

As for the latest chapters, 384 and 385 *SPOILERS* Hopefully we'll get some closure in the Sasuke vs. Itachi feud. I feel that it's time for it to come to a close. But they are still going on with the "He's-dead!-oh-wait-he's-still-alive" schtick, which can get annoying, taking the Kakuzu fight for an example. But considering the importance of this fight in the entire story, this might go on until the 400th chapter.

And if you guys saw the "Fun with Akatsuki" clips on YouTUbe, it looks like Omnistrife was correct in a blind Itachi, hehe.
*END SPOILER*

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on such a naruto kick right now guys, you have no idea.

So, anyone who hasn't heard the shippuden soundtrack, I highly recommend it. I only liked a few songs off of the others, but I like almost the whole thing with this one, very nice.

spoilers! I think this fight is going to be rather long. Considering we see that neither Uchiha has even moved yet. Makes me think they're going to string this fight out. Considering how long the Sasori fight was, or at least seemed, I would expect this one to go on for quite awhile. Then again, I thought Jiraiya's fight would go longer than that too, so I guess I don't know what to expect anymore. With all the hype on this fight through the series though, I'm expecting it to be long.

I'd also like to see Naruto's team do something as well. We finally have Kiba's team out in the field, I'd love to see what they can do, since they haven't gotten very much focus. Considering Tobi is Madara, or so theyre implying, I'm interested in seeing if this will actually go anywhere. There's still the Obito foreshadow that's been implied with the placement of the hole in his mask. I wish they'd start juggling all the current fights, it'd be a bit more interesting.

I'm interested in seeing Kisame and Suigetsu fight, too. I'm hoping the fight is actually shown. I might be the only person, but I really like Suigetsu, and would like to see what he can actually do.

With my plant obsession, I'd like to see them have Zetsu do something as well. He's been lying low ever since he appeared. I'm sure there's something to him that hasn't been shown.
/spoilers

I feel there's still a lot of loose ends in the series, and I really hope that they touch on everything. The series can easily slide into 400 chapters, but I do wonder how long the artist intends to take it.

-My DeviantArt-
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i'll be giving my response to your posts, Elza.

Elzamine wrote:
So, anyone who hasn't heard the shippuden soundtrack, I highly recommend it. I only liked a few songs off of the others, but I like almost the whole thing with this one, very nice.

Well, i'm just listening to the openings and endings so far. Maybe i'll give it a go, since you recommend it.

Quote:
I'd also like to see Naruto's team do something as well. We finally have Kiba's team out in the field, I'd love to see what they can do, since they haven't gotten very much focus. Considering Tobi is Madara, or so theyre implying, I'm interested in seeing if this will actually go anywhere. There's still the Obito foreshadow that's been implied with the placement of the hole in his mask. I wish they'd start juggling all the current fights, it'd be a bit more interesting.

Good idea, he really should juggle with the fights.

Quote:
I'm interested in seeing Kisame and Suigetsu fight, too. I'm hoping the fight is actually shown. I might be the only person, but I really like Suigetsu, and would like to see what he can actually do.

I would love to see that fight as well. But while you're rooting for him, i'll be rooting for the other, hehe. Kisame all the way!!

Quote:
With my plant obsession, I'd like to see them have Zetsu do something as well. He's been lying low ever since he appeared. I'm sure there's something to him that hasn't been shown.

Yeah, i'm wondering just what is the deal with him. And his background. like, are there more people like him? How did he join up? and others.

Quote:
I feel there's still a lot of loose ends in the series, and I really hope that they touch on everything. The series can easily slide into 400 chapters, but I do wonder how long the artist intends to take it.

I feel that it can go up to the 500 mark and beyond. If you were to look at 666 Satan as a for of foreshadowing, since they had similarites, including the creators of each being twins to one another, then there will be loose ends. And 666 had such a promising buildup too...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 40 of 43

Jump to: