Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder if they are going to edit it out the bloody scenes . . It is going to be shown in Cartoon Network and some blood = not gonna happen! I hope they won't miss up on some of the translations also.

Well good thing Aone is still translating it! I hope they don't get shut down! They are Subbing two high profile animes right now! :? :?

I don't remember any Homosexual themes! Can you point to an episode?> Please! ! :mrgreen:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe he is refering to the part where Naruto thought Haku was a girl.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GoatLord wrote:
I believe he is refering to the part where Naruto thought Haku was a girl.

Precisely, along with his 'clingy-ness to Zabuza. ^^

As for blood, I don't think there's really enough blood for the editors to pay mind to. I mean.... Kiba stabs himself in the stomach, and only a tiny bit of blood trickles out. So I hope that won't be a problem.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
show doesn't have too much blood, no nudity, or 'homosexual themes' (XD Gravitation... ^^) so I don't think it'll be edited too badly. Although some of the Japanese humor will probably be lost in the translation process...

Well, there is some nudity in the manga, in the middle of the series with the peeping Tom of a master Jiraiya :lol: . As for homsexual themes, don't you mean Sasuke's and Naruto's "kiss" :wink: ?

Anyways, i just read the 28 volumes of Naruto Manga, which is including Part 2, 253 Epsides in total. I am becoming obsessed with it. There are so many cool characters in it, but a cooler storyline. I only saw a few of the animes, downloaded.

I'll talk more about who my favorite characters are. First of all, Hinata! She is so shy and so cute! This makes Neji not one of my favorites, for being so mean to her in the prelims :evil: . Grr...

Kakashi is very cool. He has a kind of Himura Kenshin personality by protecting his friends, considering his past (in the Gaiden 1 Chapters). Plus, he has Chidori, which kicks butt.

I like Tsunade for some reason. I don't tend to like the gambler characters in animes/RPGs. But i like her laid back character, and her godlike strength! Plus, she's hot... :oops: ...i know, she's in her fifties and all, but she does look hot.

Out of Naruto and Sasuke, i like Naruto better. I'm so sick and tired about Sasuke's desire for revenge and that going-through-any-means-to-get-it kind of crap. Even though he has Chidori, Naruto is better than him. When I look at those two, I can't help but think of Sakuragi and Rukawa from Slam Dunk. It's nearly the same realtionship between those two; Sakuragi is the loudmouth moron who likes a certain girl (for Naruto it's Sakura, even though it seemed to dim further in the manga), and Rukawa is the snooty, handsome boy who the girls all drool over, and is an ace at what he does best.

I'm waiting for Volume 29 ofthe manga to come out soon.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neji was such an ass in the first half of the show. -_- But he got really, really, really, really, really cool when he fights that spider-like nin from the Sound, that's truly an amazing fight. ^^

Also, I greatly dislike Sasuke, once he learns Chidori he stops fighting with his mind and acts like Chidori is the only thing he knows how to do, it's dissapointing. -_-

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that's very true. Actually, the fight against the 4 Sound Nins made me respect the other characters even more. Especially Choji, who was pretty stupid earlier, but he totally kicked major demon butt at the end. Neji too. I didn't like Kiba too much before, and a like him but only a little. He still needed some help (Won't go into details, it'll be too much of a spoiler. In case you wanted to know: He couldn't defeat Sakon, he needed the help of Kankuro, puppet master, who managed to kill him after wearing Sakon down, thanks to Kiba). Shikamaru was a bit cool (spoiler: But after Temari "rescued" him from Tayuya, flute girl, she started to look a bit more hot). But i've always liked Rock Lee ^_^ (spoiler:Gaara has gotten a whole lot cooler afterward his fight against Naruto. He stopped being such a psycho brat. His costume change in Part 2 (3 years later) looks better.).

Bork! Bork! Bork!
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Actually, the fight against the 4 Sound Nins made me respect the other characters even more. Especially Choji, who was pretty stupid earlier, but he totally kicked major demon butt at the end. Neji too

Yeah Choji was pretty stupid in earlier parts but his battle with sound ninja and his childhood past made me respect him a lot more and Neji gave a good fight. Is there a new news according to them? I only watched 117 episodes and yeah Shikimaru is cool his my favorite character besides naruto.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I take it, ed 20, that you are a big fan of the series? Especially of "pervert/ero sennin"? Eh? :wink:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
peeps

Zangetsu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I think naruto is one of my favorite anime. I like it because it's funny and it has a good story. hey ed 20 i bet you like the ero sennin/jiraiya :)
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate when they turn a manga into a anime and take out the blood it sux

I like every thing about the manga and i want to see the anime
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everything in the manga is not suitable for younger viewers.
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ba humbug!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaara wrote:
Everything in the manga is not suitable for younger viewers.

Well, it's aimed for the younger audiences in Japan, which means in America it's be considered alright for anyone 14 and up.

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i guess so. Just saw Ep. 129 of the anime. Is there just a tad too much reminiscing going on?

Ep 129 was the "Itachi and Sasuke" memory flashback part, which took up too much time, IMO. And the next episode is going to be about Sasuke's relationship with his deceased dad. I might as well skip that and see 131.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaara's new techniques were quite amazing. The "Sabuuk Taiso" was probly a favorite.. I watched the latest episode on my PSP. It looked really great. I can't wait until wensday night, new episode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 3 of 43

Jump to: