Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Growlanser Generations(Anybody play it?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Traz wrote:
And if Growlanser 2 is only 15 hours or so then I think that Growlanser Generations should cost the price of only one game.

Growlanser II is definately not 15 hours. Beat it with all endings and all branches of storylines thru new game+, or you can be lazy and FAQ it, and do it right the first time.. I have a total 62 Hours on it.
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm.. I bet there are only a total of 5 Growlanser fans in the U.S.. haha. How sad. I am definately one of them.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well someone wrote in a post on the other page they they beat it in 15 hours so that is what I was talking about. I still have not got this game but I will when I come across it someday. I am not in a real rush even though I know I would probably like it, I already several odd thousand other games to play.
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is definately one game you should add to the top of your list.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I don't think it is released in Australia so I can't get it the easy way. But that does not really bother me as I prefer to import games because I don't like to wait ages for UK/PAL releases and it does tend to save me a lot of money if I buy bulk. I just haven't got around to it yet but I plan on getting it soon enough.

But since this is a SRPG I will most definitely add it to my list at one point or another, as I am a big fan of these types of games. I bet by the time I have Growlanser Generations the forth game will have probably been released...which again does not bother me because all it means is that I will have plenty more TRPG's to play. To which I can never really have enough.
Anamanaguchi

1109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put the intro from Growlanser III on my computer. Ever since I bought my new graphics card for my computer, I have been recording all kinds of cool stuff while I play video games. I had to compress it... I made two versions. A low quality for the 56k users and a pretty good quality for the highspeed users. It is a very nice intro.
56k: http://www.geocities.com/vanstnt44/growlanser.wmv
DSL/Cable: http://www.geocities.com/vanstnt44/growlanserIII.rm

Enjoy.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just downloaded and check out the Growlanser 3 into Anamanaguchi and it looked good, thanks for that. I like movies such as that for the intro, because when you actually play through/finish the game you then recognize and know all the characters from the movie and all the backgrounds and stuff that is going on makes sense. I still hope I can get Growlanser Generations sometime soon, it is just the site I usually buy my games from does not have it so I would have to go to another site for it. It is not really that big of a hassle, but I think I would rather e-mail the site I use and ask when/if they plan on stocking the item in the near future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: